My Boy,You Got Me

My Boy,You Got Me

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Junghye sit on the hospital's bed.The needle have been removed from her arms.She can feel that her arms is in pain,she can't move her arms aggresively.Yejun still sit on the sofa,looking at Junghye.He realized that Junghye is about to ignore him.He knows that Junghye keeps denying his existence in front of her.The door being opened from outside,Seungmi and Kan enters."Junghye!!Hye-aahhh!!!"Seungmi walks towards Junghye then hugged her.Junghye show an unbelievable expression when seeing both of them."Yahh What's wrong with you??Why you didn't call me if you're sick??" Seungmi quite mad at her."Seungmi.I'm okay,it's nothing dangerous.I'm 21 now,I know how to take care of myself," "What nothing??dehydration,can lead to fatal!" Yejun shouted.Kan that sit beside Yejun give out a curious looks.Yejun's sudden expression is really shocked him."There,Listen to what Yejun is saying.This can lead to fatal," "Seungmi,I'm okay now.Look,I'm all healthy,Well did both of you come together??" Junghye lifted her eyebrows towards Seungmi.After that she throw a look at Kan and smiles naughtily."Both looks like a husband and wife..Waahh sweeet~" Junghye giggled.Seungmi now is blushing but she tried to cover it up."Junghye!!Don't talk nonsense.When you will be discharged??" Changing the topic."Yahh,don't ignore that.Haha..Now I can see that your expression is so bright Seungmi..Kan,take a good care of her.Don't you ever dump her," Junghye give out a warning.Kan burst into laughed."I know..I love your friend so I won't make her sad,that's my promise," Yejun look at Kan.'Did they???' Yejun thought."Wahh Kan,you didn't told me anything??" Yejun said."I'll tell you later." "Junghye!!!How come you didn't answer my question??When you will be discharge??" "Owhh sorry,I forgot,Hmm act,I can go home now,"  "Then,Let's go home." "Seungmi,don't tell our unnies about this,please," Junghye is begging."Then you have to promise me this will not happen anymore," Junghye hold Seungmi's hand."Okay!!I promise!!Let's go home," Junghye going down from the bed,and wear her shoes."Ouchh my arms are hurt..I can't tie my shoelace," Seungmi smiles and she's about to kneeled down to tie it but..."Seungmi,Let me do that," Yejun suddenly stopped her.Junghye sighed.Didn't satisfied.Yejun tied her shoelace slowly and carefully while Seungmi packed Junghye's stuffs.Kan walked towards her and stands behind her."I love it when people can see that," He whispered."What??" Seungmi also whispered."That we looked like a couple," Seungmi turns to him.She can see that he is smiling.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Before enter the house,once again Junghye is begging Seungmi."Please Seungmi,don't tell Jiahee and Dahyun unnie about me.Please," "If you're this afraid,you shouldn't do that," Seungmi opened the door."Yahh,It's not what I'm planning," Junghye defend herself while followed Seungmi into the house."What plan??" Dahyun who is sitting at the dining table alone suddenly talked.Junghye looked at Seungmi."Seungmi just lift her shoulder but both of them walked closer to Dahyun."Nothing unnie.We're planning to have a holiday together next time when we're free right Seungmi," Giving an eye sign to her but Seungmi give out a blank expression.'Aissyy this girl,It's hard to collabrate with her after the hospital incident,' Jiahee suddenly showed up with a plate in her hand."Ahh you guys are back together??come,Let's have our meal.Actually,I've eaten with Jinon but there is someone said that she is starving," Teased Dahyun.Dahyun just grinned."Unnie,Why you didn't cook by yourself??Aigooo I'm afraid that you will get sick," Junghye is giving advice to Dahyun."Seungmi,have you eaten??" "Not yet unnie,did you have something for me??" "I guess yes,It's enough for all of you," Dahyun put some food to her plate."Junghye,see..I will eat this much," Showing a mountain of food in her plate.Junghye just laughed."Ahh by the way,I think I realize something about you Junghye," When Dahyun said that,both Seungmi and Junghye looked at each other.'Dahyun unnie can detected that,serve your right Junghye,' 'Ahh Seungmi,Help me~' Junghye looked at Dahyun again."What,unnie??" "The shirt that you're wearing,is not yours.It's a guy's shirt," Seungmi's eyes widen.'Dahyun unnie even knows about this small matter??' "WHAT!!! A GUY's SHIRT??" Jiahee's voice seems higher.Junghye is scared looking at them.Yes,the shirt is not hers.It's Yejun's.Yejun forced her to wear it to cover her arm.It is bruises so she doesn't want Dahyun and Jiahee see that."Tell me who's shirt it is Lee Junghye!!Why you're wearing a guy's shirt??What did you do until you have to wear it," Jiahee forced her."Hmm Hee-unnie.I forgot to bring my sweater.It is cold outside.Since I'm wearing the short sleeves,Yejun give me his shirt.See,I still have my short sleeve T-shirt inside," Junghye ed the shirt.At that time,She can feel that her arms is pain.She endure with the pain but it is still showed on her face.Seungmi quickly get up and help to do that.Once Jiahee can see the Junghye's T-shirt inside,she looks satisfied."You scared me Junghye," Jiahee sighed."Me too," Dahyun said."But,you still spend the time with that boy??" "Hee-unnie,they're danced partner.Yejun is a good boy.I know him,"Seungmi said,defending Junghye and Yejun."Yes Jiahee,Yejun is my hobae.I know him.He's so nice.He can take care of our Junghye," "But he make Junghye do something that we will mad Dahyunnie," "Well I guess it's our Hye who is willing to do it.Well,love can make us blind," Dahyun grinned.She looked at Junghye but she can see that Junghye's mouth is about to open.Seungmi ignored them.She just taking her dinner quietly."Unnie,I'm not in love with him," Junghye stressed that words.But both Jiahee and Dahyun laughed."Forget about that,eat your food unnie," Junghye grab a plate and get a little food for herself.She didn't have the apetite to eat.After taking one spoon of soup,she stands."I want to take a shower," She walked away.Seungmi can see that.'Hesyy I've to do something'.After getting the dinner,both Dahyun and Jiahee locked themselves in their room.Suddenly,Junghye's door being knocked from outside."Yes," she said."Hye-ahh,I brought you this," Seungmi enter the room and give out a bowl of cereal to Junghye."Seungmi-ahh,this is for morning breakfast," "Who cares now.You didn't eat anything since back from the hospital.Now,finish it or I will tell unnie everything," Seungmi threatened Junghye."You just want to make fun on me right," Seungmi grinned."Finish it Hye,it will be bloated since i've already put the milk in.I'll go back to my room,I'm sleepy,don't cheat on that," upon saying that,Seungmi walk out from the room.Junghye look at the bowl."She put it soo full." Junghye now is eating the cereal slowly until all of them is finished.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Next day at dance academy,Dahyun walked alone to the cafe.She choose a table that is far from the counter.When she is eating her favourite sandwiches,her eyes catch a glimpse of someone.She recognize that person,so she stands and walked to that person."Hey you," Dahyun touches his shoulder.That person turns."Kan right??I'm Dahyun," Kan looks surprised to see Dahyun."Ahh Dahyun noona,what's wrong??" "Did you have time after this??I want to talk to you.." "Hmm I'm free after this," Dahyun smiles."Great!!Let's have a talk for a while,come," Dahyun started to walk.Kan just followed her from behind.When they reached at the bench in front of the fish pond,behind the academy,Dahyun take a sit.Kan also take a sit beside her.That place is so quiet,it is a suitable place to have a face to face talk."Hmm I want to ask you,what's your relationship with Seungmi," Kan didn't expect Dahyun will asked about Seungmi??"Actually,I've seen Seungmi is quite weird since a month ago.She sometimes crying,depressed and become someone else.Since I meet you yesterday,I thought that her condition got something to do with you.What have you've done??" Kan lost his words.Dahyun seems accusing him."Noona,before I answer your question,I want to ask,who are you to Seungmi??" "Well,you can say that I'm her pet sister," "Owh you're like her sister then.Okay I want to confess it.I really like her.I think,I got this feeling for the first time I've seen her here.but..I still didn't know my feeling so I keep having a little fight with her.I'm sorry but I didn't know that she's crying,depressed and others," Kan sighed.Dahyun looked at him.'He looks so sincere,yes Seungmi is right.He does resemble Soohyun a bit.The way he talks,his behaviour,no wonder Seungmi is scared,' "I guess it is not totally your fault.Seungmi also wrong.She just follow her heart.There is something from the past that lead her become like that when she is with you," "Really??What is it noona??" "I think,,I can't tell you.Let she tell you one day but she is really scared when with you.She's afraid of loosing you," Kan grimaced upon hearing Dahyun's words.'Afraid of loosing me??' "Hmm noona.I've make a deal with her.She give me a trial time for 2 months.I want to give my best so that she will accept me," Kan suddenly spoke like a child in front of Dahyun.He knows that he can trust Dahyun seems like Seungmi trust her."Ohh really??I think you can succeed.I know Seungmi very well.She's so pure.You just try your best.I will support you.Anything,you can refer to me," Kan smiles.'Ahh this boy is really good looking~Lee Dahyun,what are you thinking??You got your Lee Seunghyun,' "Why you want to help me noona??" "Because you can make Seungmi smiles alone.I know that she likes you as well..Trust me,I'm her unnie.She won't get anyone that much better than you,I can see that," Kan is about to jump."Thanks noona,thanks,"