My Boy,You Got Me

My Boy,You Got Me

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“What did you said to Seungmi huh?” Dahyun asked while teasing LeeU.Leeu giving out a cute pout.”She is being hot blooded and pushed me and locked the door!” “You must said something then,serve you right,” Dahyun laughed again.She looked at him that making such a face.”Seunghyun,I am hungry,when you will order the food??” LeeU grinned and he reached for the menu on the table.He decided on something and he called for the waiter.”Chicken chop will be fine right?” LeeU asked.Dahyun just nod and smiles.”2 chicken chop please,” He orderd to the waiter.Then the waiter walked away after bowing to them.”Dahyunnie,let’s treasure this 1 month time together okay?I promise that I will never let you go.No matter what happen,” LeeU hold her hand and speak calmly.Dahyun put her another hand onto his hand.”Let’s make everyday full of memories and laughter,” She said in a spirited way.LeeU laughed.He knows he will never ever being able to let go of Dahyun.It’s a miracle because he is a legendary playboy you can say but,once he met Dahyun,he didn’t interested in any other girls anymore.And he also feeling grateful because Dahyun loves him too and accept him eventhough she knows about his past habit.I am a playboy but……she accept me’.Few minutes passed and the food is served,both of them enjoy their food with a smile.They even take some pictures together with the food.”Seunghyun,let’s take a walk at the night bazaar over there” Dahyun said once they walked out from the restaurant.LeeU seems hesitate.He looks at his watch.’It’s 10.45 p.m.’. “”Bring Dahyun back before 11 okay”” Jiahee’s warning clouding his mind.He was about to say something but suddenly Dahyun grab his arm.Bring him closer to her.She whispered to his ear.”Please Lee Seunghyun~~~” LeeU suddenly gulping.’Lee Dahyun,don’t do this to me,you make me feel dugeun-dugeun,’ LeeU slowly nodded.His heart is beating fast because of Dahyun’s sudden action.Thing about Jiahee’s warning slowly fade away.They strolled along the bazaar.They tried the hat and cap that being display and saw many beautiful things.Dahyun didn’t let go of LeeU’s arm because there are many people there and she is afraid but she wants to do this.”Look at there!” Dahyun pointed to one point.LeeU turned and he can see the toys machine.”Seunghyun…get me one toy from that machine please~~” Dahyun is making a cute voice,hoping that LeeU will be melt and did it for her.LeeU knows that he cannot say no to her cute plead so he just nod.”But I have only little coins.” He put out the coins from his pocketes.Dahyun just shook her head while looking at him.”Now,what are you waiting for,go and change the money into coins!” Dahyun pushed him.LeeU just walked then and he shout “Don’t go anywhere,wait for me there!” Dahyun nod and make a gesture to him saying ‘GO’. After a while,LeeU comes back again with a plastic bag full with coins.Dahyun’s jaw seems dropped seeing a lot on coins,then she looks at him.LeeU just grinned showing his teeth.”I am not good with this so I bet,we will need a lot of money,okay let’s start!” LeeU positioned himself in front of that machine and started to insert the coins. “A little bit to the right!!!” Dahyun shout.”Ahh I want that pink one Seunghyun,aim for that pink one!” Dahyun seems excited giving out her instruction make sure that LeeU reached the right toy.When LeeU is about to get it,she will jump in excitement and clapped her hands but when the toy is drop,she will hit his shoulder and pouts.LeeU just laugh at her.After million times trying,seems like LeeU failed.Dahyun is sulking.He keeps on saying sorry to her but she stays silent.She really wanted that pink toy but LeeU cannot get it for her! Their journey back home is so quiet.Only the songs that played in the car being heard.Upon reaching Dahyun’s house,Dahyun quickly want to get out but LeeU hold her hand and put something inside her hand.Dahyun is shocked and she take a look at her hand.’THAT TOY!’ “SEUNGHYUN,WHAT IS THIS????WHEN DID YOU GET IT??” Dahyun seems excited,the smiles stays on her face.”I won’t let my girl down.Now go inside,It’s late already~Put that thing beside you on the bed okay~I need to go home and recharge my energy before getting hit by Jiahee noona tomorrow,” LeeU smiles.Dahyun suddenly teared up.She hugged him tightly and give him a peck on the lips.”I love you,Good night,” Dahyun said and she quickly dashed out from the car and runs towards the door.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yejun brought Junghye to a playground and he parked his car there.Junghye already fall asleep after she’s being ignored by him when she is mumbling.She is still drunk because Yejun can smell the alcohol.Yejun took out the medicine from his pocket and he took one pill,he moved closer to Junghye.He hold her head and ask her to open .He put the medicine inside and gave her some water.That was the medicine to make the drunk people recover.It is now 10 o’clock,if the effect is fast,Junghye will get sober again in an hour and then he can get the explanation from this.He sighed,and he put her at the seat back to make sure she is comfortable.He also relaxing himself on the seat and close his eyes.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

*Yawns* Seungmi wakes up.’I did sleep on the sofa?’ Seungmi tries to stand but then she realized that her feet being tied.”WHO DID THIS!!!!!” She screamed. “DAHYUN UNNIE!!!!!!!!!!!” Seungmi struggle a bit to stand but she failed and she fall back onto the sofa.It is 6.15 o’clock in the morning. ‘How to walk to go to the bathroom?’ Seungmi tries to loosened up the tied but she can’t release herself. ‘Scissors,I need to find a scissors’ She made herself falls to the floor and she moved herself slowly. ‘How can I reach scissors??’ After a while trying,she gave up.”Dahyun unnie,you just wait…wait….”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dahyun already being 'teached' by Seungmi,Her arms now full of bruises because being pinched by her."It's LeeU,not me!!" Dahyun protested."But I wonder who gave him the rope!!" Seungmi stares at Dahyun.Suddenly Dahyun laughed."Haha okay,i'll take the punishment on behalf of him," Dahyun said proudly.Seungmi's jaw dropped.."HAA???Whatever unnie,now go!! I am hungry,let's take our breakfast!". While they’re having the breakfast,they can hear the doorbell.Seungmi quickly stand up and walk towards the main door.She pressed the cctv camera and she smiles.”GOOD MORNING LITTLE BOY!!” She pulled the person into a hug.”AHH SEUNGMI NOONA,I CAN’T BREATH!” Ricky struggles a bit.Seungmi laughed.”Come!! let’s join us for breakfast,” “That is why the reason I am here,haha,” Ricky laughed while Seungmi just widen her eyes.Since she met Ricky,this boy always comes here to spend his time.He said he is boring at his house since he is alone,his parents are working and sometimes,they didn’t return home because they’re outstation.They just left him with the maids.”Good Morning Ricky!,” Dahyun greeted him.Ricky just grinned and taking his usual seat at the dining table.”Okay quickly eat the breakfast,we have to go out early~and Ricky,I’ll drop you at the school okay,” said Seungmi.Everyone nodded.”Junghye! eat more,you seems skinny!” Jiahee suddenly speak.Dahyun just look at them and she smiles alone..’With them,and LeeU..my world is beautiful,’ 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After Seungmi dropped Ricky at his school and also Dahyun and Junghye at dance academy,She and Jiahee heading to the singing academy.Once they reached,Seungmi parked her car  but she feels weird looking at Jiahee that quickly leave her without saying anything.She seems in a rush.Seungmi lift up her shoulder and continue to take her belonging but suddenly she remembers that she still didn’t take her medicine yet.She took out the medicine also mineral water from her bag,then she swallow the medicine.She smiles.’I need to recover!’