My Boy,You Got Me

My Boy,You Got Me

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dahyun walked towards Seungmi's room as soon as Jiahee is leaving.She opened the door but no one is there!!"Where is she??"She turned aroud to make sure that.Then she saw Junghye walked across Seungmi's door."Psssttt!!" Junghye looked to the left and right,she can't see her."Pssstttt!!" Once again.Junghye finally saw her this time with a puzzled look."What are you doing in Seungmi's room??You wanna get scolded by her??"Junghye drag Dahyun to come out.."Yahh Junghye bring me to my room!!"Junghye just followed her words."Hye-ahh,Where's Seungmi??" "That girl??She just 

went out about 30 minutes ago," Dahyun's eyes widen once hearing."Waee??She didn't tell you unnie??but why you want her so badly now??" "OMG!!Does that mean its just gonna be the two of us??" "I thought that you already know,anyway wouldn't that be good??He looks soo nice..You should date him unnie!!" Junghye show her support "Ahh I'm nervous like crazy right now.I don't even know how I could face him.I've never been out with a guy alone before.I mean,did you see how cute he is??I might just end up drooling staring at him..Junghye,why don't you come with us??Please.."Begging Junghye a bit."No!!I want to spend my precious time at home today..."Junghye said coldly "Aishh Junghye,please..I'll buy you whatever you want.I promise!!" "Then I want the NIKE shoe,limited edition which is cost about 700 000 won" Dahyun is shocked with Junghye's wish."I don't want to spend that large amount of money just for a pair of shoes." "Then only you go with him.."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Hi," Dahyun shyly said while looking down. "H..HI!" He replied. "You look really pretty," He said to her 'and cute too!!kyaaa!!No wonder how I dreaming about her last night!!' He thinks."So do you,you look great," They're looking at each other now,forgetting about Jiahee that is staring at them."Ehem!" Jiahee cleared just to warning them.Both of them surprised a bit and both are turning to Jiahee."Okay,better you guys go now before I change my mind..And Dahyun,buy me some pizza on your way back..arasso?? Lee Seunghyun,I want you to send Dahyun before 9 o'clock..okay??" Jiahee give many ordered to them.Both Dahyun and LeeU nodded at the same time.They are now heading towards LeeU's car.Dahyun can see that Seungmi's car is not there. "Wait,I thought that Seungmi will be with us,Where is she??"He asked."Ahh Seungmi suddenly got disapeared before you come here,"Dahyun said slowly.LeeU now is froze.'It's just gonna be me and her??Ottohke??' "Hmm Dahyun,Are we still going to the mall??I remember that Seungmi saying that you're going because you're gonna buy something for her," He asked while they're in his car,about to start their journey."I don't know,I don't have anything to buy anyway..Any suggestion??" Dahyun speaks comfortably now."Should we go to the amusement park??It's weekdays so there's less people there," "Really??I love going there!!" She said happily like a kid.He loved her reaction,he couldn't help to chuckle a bit.The awkwardness seems to be lessen since they talked about things that related to their Specialties. "Dahyun-ahh..Are you really that closer to Seungmi and Jiahee noona??Until you guys end up staying together??"LeeU asked."Hmm yes.We're known each other since our school life.It's hard to find anyone else that can replace them," Dahyun smiles while saying.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Junghye,I wonder where Seungmi is going," Said Jiahee to Junghye when they're both are watching the television."Yeah,me too.She just going out like that,I didn't even know when that she's out," Jiahee just nodded.."Yahh Junghye,maybe she has a date!"Jiahee said brighty."Date??Unnie!!!I remember!!Last night,Kan is calling for her before we're going home," "That Kan again??why did she got the linkage with that boy??Did they..." Jiahee hold her words."I don't know it too because I'm in bad mood last night so I didn't ask her anything," "And why did I didn't notice??"Jiahee messed up her hair a bit,showing that she is thiking."You're sleeping unnie at that time,"Jiahee then laughed.."Haha I'm too tired.." Suddenly,Junghye's cellphone is ringing.She sighed a bit before picked up."Hmm??" "Can you come outside," "Okay.wait a bit.." Junghye quickly go to her room,she take her sweater and also her scarf."Unnie,I'm going out.Don't wait for me for the snack." "Ehh??You want to leave me too??" Junghye just give a smile to Jiahee.She quickly went out."Ahh what should I do alone??" Jiahee then switched off the televison and went to her room.She's thinking about Jinon."Should I go to see his parents??I just feel that he is hoping for that.But how about me??Is this what I want??" Suddenly she touches her lips.She smiles."Jinon~Kim Jinchul~".

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Let's spend our time together today," Yejun said when Junghye enter his car."Where are we going??" "Let's take a walk at the street shops," Junghye then pouted a bit."Waee??"Yejun asked."I didn't bring my purse.I thought that we will just talk in front of my house," Yejun giggled,"Don't worry about the money.Just tell me what do u want," Junghye sighed "But my identity card........" "Don't worry,you won't get caught," "but my clothes..." "Don't worry Lee Junghye!" Yejun then drove the car.They're heading to the street shop.Many things are sold there.Once they reached,Junghye seems hesitate to go out from the car."Hey what's wrong??" "I feel uneasy.Can we just go to another place Yejun??" "No,we're here already.Please Junghye,I want to buy something here.Please??"He's begging.Junghye cannot say anything when seeing him like that."Okay.As you wish Shim Yejun," .They're walking together at the street shop.Yejun seems like enjoying himself.When they pass through a shop that is selling hats,he take one and put it to Junghye's head.Both of them laughed because that hat didn't suits Junghye since it is a man's hat.Yejun quickly take the hat off from Junghye.Suddenly, "Ahjusshi,how much it is??" A voice heard.Yejun shocked.'I know that voice,' He turns to his back."Jiyoung??Kang Jiyoung??"He asked.The girl that is standing there looking at him."Yes??" She said."What??It's you!!I can't believe this!!"Yejun quickly walked towards the girl,leaving Junghye behind and hugged her."Heyy why you're hugging me??" "Yahh Kang Jiyoung.Don't you recognize me??me.." That girl is thinking."Yejun oppa??"She asked..Yejun quickly nodded.."Omo!!Yejun oppa!!you know how I miss you!!" Jiyoung hugged him again."Jiyoung-ahh,come join us.We are about to have our snacks.." Yejun excitedly said."Ahmm.Is that okay??" Jiyoung take a look at Junghye.She can see that Junghye is with Yejun.'She looks..shabby...' Jinyoung giving out a little smirk. "Of course.I didn't see you for about 5 years.You know how I miss you," Jiyoung just smile.But for Junghye,she didn't want this..She can feel the pain when seeing both of them hugging each other.