My Boy,You Got Me

My Boy,You Got Me

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

""So, had you made your move?" Jinon asked him."What move?Yahh Jinon hyung,You come here,to my waiting room just to ask me about that??" he asked while nagging."Haha I'm not that crazy just come to see you.Of course I'm looking for my beloved one,Jiahee.Well,have you talked to Dahyun?? Did you already asked for her number?" "I didn't get it hyung.Why you keep ordering me to ask for her number??" Jinon lifted his eyebrows."You think that I didn't notice that you keep looking at her??smiling at her and even make a love sign to her yesterday??" Jinon laughed.LeeU now smiling shyly."Am I too obvious that I'm interested in her?" Jinon nodded and asked again. "So, did you?" "No, I didn't. *sigh* I can't even get a single word out of my mouth.I've tried to go to her but I end up returing back" He grinned."Hah so that's why I always feel that you're around in the dance team's area.Hahaha.What's wrong with you? you're not like that when it comes to other girls. You're really taken by her aren't you?" LeeU sighed "I don't know"

He really doesn't know what he feels, he also notice that he changed when he saw Dahyun, it's like being back in his younger years being a silly boy who sees his first ever crush.He keep peeping on her. It is nothing like the present LeeU, who is quite known of being a ladies man and one of the prince that a girl could ever want.'Yes,I'm a new Lee Seunghyun I guess,haha'.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kan is still searching for Seungmi.He really hopes that she will come to see his performance.He want to show her how his dance move will be if he is totally fine.He want her to see his charming side rather than at the black studio the other day."Please welcome.The King of Asian New star,KAN!!!" the crowd then clapped their hand.Seungmi that hiding behind the wall just can see that he get on stage and started to dance.'He's that famous??no wonder..as Doojoon oppa said.he's an ace for this dance academy.' Seungmi then being absorbed by the way he dance.She walked to the front unconciously.Feels like wanna see him closely.When she find the best spot to see the performance,she stopped.Kan that is busy with his dance suddenly spot her.He smiles.After a while,He kneeled down on the stage and pointed his finger towards her.It is lasts for about 5 seconds,long enough to make all crowds,looking at her.Seungmi is so surprised and she's blushing.majority of the people there now is staring at her!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LeeU is standing quite far from the stage.He's there because Dahyun is there,talking to her dance instructor.He remembered Jinon's word."Use the 'can i borrow your phone'." He understand what does that meant because he had seen his friends doing it sometimes.But he never do that.As for LeeU,he just usually asks the girl's number straight to the point and avoid using this kind of tactics. But this time it's different, when it comes to her, he doesn't seem to be his usual self, so he decided to do it this time.’It’s not a fault to try it once,’ He smiles.

LeeU walked up towards the stage nearer to Dahyun pretending to look for something around it and hoping Dahyun would notice. And as he hoped, she did!!

Dahyun can see that LeeU is looking for something with an anxious face expression.She really want to ask him.Really want to talk to him. 'Make up your mind Lee Dahyun.Asked him now!!!you can see his smile!!!' "Hmm excuse me??Looking for something?" 'Dang!!she asked me!!!' LeeU smiles sweetly to her. "Well, yeah, I think I dropped my phone somewhere, just looking if it could be here." he answered.

" Oh?" Dahyun said a word and helped him to look for it a little. " I don't think it's here." she said.LeeU now is smiling widely~ "Hmm Can I borrow your phone?I would like to check if it would ring, maybe I can hear it." he asked nervously.

"Oh, ok.Here it is " Dahyun took her phone from her pocket and gave it to him, still didn't get a clue of his motive.LeeU dialed his own number and waited for a ring or two then ended the call.

" I think you're right, it isn't here, I'll go to check in my waiting room, maybe it's in my other clothes. Thanks Dahyun." He smiled shyly, returned her phone and walked away with a satisfied feeling. 'He said my name??wahh his voice is so y~' Dahyun seems to be lost in her own world.Thinking about LeeU.

" What was that all about?" Seungmi asked Dahyun when she get closer to her.Dahyun looked at Seungmi.

"Nothing, he just need some help,that's all." Seungmi grinned."That oppa needs help??and he needs help from you??haha," Dahyun pushed Seungmi a bit."What's wrong with you??It's nothing.He just want to find his cellphone,"

"Yeah right, you get fooled unnie I saw everything, hahaha, Lucky my Dahyun unnie!!!" Seungmi thought and trying to keep from giggling.