My Boy,You Got Me

My Boy,You Got Me

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

From far,he can see a girl standing beside a car,she looks so worried,keeps looking at her watch.He just ignore her and enter that building. ‘Ahh I’m tired waiting for them,they said they only take about 5 minutes..’ Seungmi took out her cellphone,calling someone.”Yahh when you will come down??I’ve been waiting for 10 minutes and it’s freezing here,outside,” “Ahh just a minute,we need to complete this dance,how about you come up,to our studio??” “Me??I don't know where is your studio,” “Oh come on,are you coming??” “Ohh ok,ok,tell me where is it??” “Ok,Just go to the fifth floor,3rd room from left,” “ne,arasso,” Seungmi  walked towards the building,took the elevator,’Wait,3rd room from left??Did she refer to my left or her left??’ Seungmi took out her cellphone..”What??running out of battery??” She sigh then decide to find the 3rd room from her left.Once she is there,she can hear the music.'What?Rainism??I didn't even know that they will dance to this kind of song~' She looked through the half close window.'Woww!' She can see a guy.He is dancing along to that song alone.His dance flow,really make her stunned,she can't see his face because he is wearing a cap right now that almost cover all his face.She's so absorbed by his dance moved.Suddenly, "Yahh Seungmi!What are you doing there??" 'Damn!!I got caught!' That guy throw a look at them,his eyes caught hers,Seungmi suddenly feels so anxious,she's ashamed too.He removed his cap,she can see him clearly, 'He's hot!' "Yahh come here!" Junghye dragged her.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Yejun!!I'm going!!see you tomorrow!" she shouts,still holding Seungmi's arm,seems like she is afraid that Seungmi will run away.They walked towards the elevator.."Wait noona!!at what time tomorrow??" "Aisyyy this kid!!How many times I have to tell you??I don't want you to call me noona~" She turned back,walking towards studio,still dragging Seungmi.While Junghye is talking to Yejun,suddenly the dancing guy just now appeared n walk across Seungmi and Junghye,she just staring at him,same goes to him,he just look at her,while walking with no exact expression on his face.No one realized he's passing by..'wait??did he's an angel??why only me can focus on him??did Junghye can see him??' that guy enter the elevator and then disappeared.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"What's wrong with you??You looks so confused??and you're quiet~~" Junghye asked,while holding her handphone,seems like she is waiting a call from someone~"Just ignore me,let me drive in my way,calmly" "Aishh you're so cold,mianhae if u mad at me about being late," sighed "It's okay..btw,where is Dahyun unnie??I thought she will go back with us??" "I don't know,she said she's craving for BIG APPLE,so she just seek out for that tiny doughnut," "What??Then I have to fetch her again after sending you??" sighed,again.."I don't know,just wait for her call," Then Junghye's cellphone is ringing.."Don't talk to me seungmi~~" she quickly answer the call,Seungmi just drive the car carefully..She stops at the traffic light,throws a look outside..she can see the trees and flowers,suddenly a car stop beside hers.She's so shocked to see the driver.He's also looking at her.'Him??oh please,I'm not dreaming??' when the lights turns green,she drives her car and just ignore about that guy..Junghye still talking on the phone,she looked so happy while talking,Seungmi really wonder,'with whom that she's talking too??her friend maybe,she seems happy'.They arrive at their home 30 minutes later,Seungmi just shocked to see Dahyun on the sofa,watching TV while eating BIG APPLE.."Unnie??you're back already??" Dahyun just grinned.."Unnie!!did you take a cab??" Junghye asks and sit beside Dahyun,Dahyun then put some doughnut in .."Nope.Our brother in law send me..."Dahyun grinned again and said it loudly.."Our Brother in law??Who??Jiahee unnie's boyfriend??" Seungmi then come closer and sit in front of them.Dahyun also put some doughnut into Seungmi's mouth.."Yup!!hahaha,"she laughed,Seungmi then said.."So our Jiahee unnie got boyfriend already??unnie!!Hee-unnie!!where is she??" "She's at the kitchen maybe.." Seungmi shouted again,calling for Jiahee..Few moments later,Jiahee show up,"Hah unnie,come here,"Junghye ordered.."Unnie,you have a boyfriend??" "And you never tell us??" "He's so handsome my dear dongsaengs~~haha" Seungmi n Junghye stared at Dahyun.."Unnie,I don't like the way you're talking,don't show off" said Junghye while stick out her tongue towards Dahyun.Dahyun just pout."Shut up,girls,you make me blushing," Jiahee can feel her face is hot."Dahyun unnie,how did you find them??" "Hmm??after getting this treasure,I just want to get a cab but suddenly I spotted this two lovebirds,so...I....,"Dahyun lift her eyebrow to Jiahee,"Stop it Dahyunnie," Seungmi then laugh,"I'll go and refresh myself," She stand up and leave.3 pairs of eyes now is looking at her..