My Boy,You Got Me

My Boy,You Got Me

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When they're there,Dahyun already waiting at the entrance, "Ahh I'm soo jealous with you guys~~how come you guys can get a break??" "Well singing,is differ with dancing Dahyunnie,"Jiahee smiles at Dahyun,Seungmi beside her just stay silent.Dahyun  look at Jiahee,gave a look that asking about Seungmi.Jiahee just lift both of her shoulder."Okey Hee-ahh,you follow me..and Seungmi,go straight from here,then you will find a dance studio labelled as H61,Junghye is there,don't go to another studio again okay,I'm afraid that you will get punished," Dahyun explained in details while showing the right way to Seungmi with her hand.."Why we can be punished??we're strangers," "Well Jiahee,this dance academy is soo strict,as for our president,dancers cannot be disturbed while they're dancing,they might lose their attention,and the dance steps become worst,"Jiahee nodded after listen to Dahyun,"So Seungmi,Unnie will see you later along with Junghye,we can go back together today," Dahyun touched Seungmi's hair.Seungmi smiled a bit and moved to find that studio.She walked slowly,she's so nervous,'No,i won't meet him again,this is Junghye's studio,he won't be there,' Seungmi lift her head and heading to the studio that labelled H61.She knocked the door twice and opened it.Junghye who is facing Yejun right now quickly stand up.She's heading to her friend."Come,Jiahee unnie is going with Dahyun unnie right??" "Yeah,but who's that??" whispered to Junghye's ear. "Let me introduce you," they got closer to Yejun,

"Seungmi,This is Yejun,my dance partner for this coming competition and Yejun,this is Seungmi,my bestfriend," Both of them are bowing to each other and shaking hand "Where is your sunbae??you said that he will come along," "Oh,suddenly he got interested with the girls in front of the restaurant we go before,so we leave him" Junghye smirk upon hearing that.Seungmi then give a space to Yejun and Junghye to discuss and dance for a while.

Few moments later.."Sunbae!!!" Yejun shouted as he saw a person passed by..he quickly approached that person and dragged him inside that studio..As the person appeared,Seungmi's eyes widen.'that's him!!' she automatically stand up,she can feel her face is hot,she's quite embarassed about being caught peeping him yesterday.."Well let me introduce you  Kan~," Yejun make that guy stand still in front of Junghye and Seungmi, "Junghye,this is my sunbae,Kan..He just return from Paris,after got trained there for 1 year,and this is Junghye,my dance partner," both of them are shaking hand,"And this one is Junghye's bestfriend,she's in our singing academy,Seungmi..Seungmi,this is Kan,our pro member here," 'Kan??what's with that name?' Seungmi then bowed to him,same goes to him,he smiles a bit while they're shaking hand,' and what's this??why is he holding my hand in this way??' Seungmi pulled her hand a bit..She smiled too and she move to the place that she sat before,taking out her notebook and practicing the song.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She's just stay silent at the corner..Lifted up her head sometimes to look at Junghye and Yejun,both of them are still practicing..she sighed,slowly.After that Kan is heading towards her,she just ignore him,then he sat beside her,"What are you doing??" he asked," Hmm nothing,just practicing my task," Are you one of the representative for this coming competition??" "Hmm yes," silent now.For Seungmi,in her heart she really hopes that Kan will not mention about the incident yesterday,she's got enough already,really ashamed when she got caught.."Hmm,may I ask you something??" Kan suddenly spoke..Seungmi then become more nervous,'What is he going to ask??' "Hmm,why are you peeping on me yesterday??Am I too hot??" Seungmi turns to him quickly.."What??Ok it's just accidentally happened,I pass by and......" she stopped."And...what??" He grinned..'Okey,why this guy looks sooo "friendly??" just smiles,showing off his teeth,he's soo different from what I see yesterday,' "Forget it," "No!!tell me why??I want to know,it is soo fun when girls are peeping on you..hahaha" Seungmi pouted, "Just go on with your daydream about how fun it is when involving girls," "Haha you're interesting~~i've never know a girl like you before,normally a pretty girl like you,sure will fallen for me~" Seungmi then burst into laugh when hearing the words from him.."Wahhh the atmosphere seems quite good here..both of you.." Yejun suddenly showed up,Junghye also stands beside him,lifting her eyebrows towards Seungmi..Kan just smiles and he hold her shoulder.Seungmi's eyes then widen.She's soo shocked."Ok,I can see that,"Yejun laughed,"Yahh Kan,don't ,she's not similar to girls out there,"Yejun said,defending Seungmi.. 'Now,why this guy are backing me??' Seungmi throw a look at Junghye,but Junghye just said 'I don't know'. "Yahh I'm not teasing her,we're friends right Seungmi??chingu.." he said while looking at her.She just show him an annoyed look..Same goes to Junghye,she just think,'they can be a chingu soo fast??'.."Let go of me," She struggled a bit,then she's escape."I don't want to stay here Junghye..Can I just go home???You can go back with Jiahee unnie and Dahyun unnie after this.." Seungmi stand up,collected her things and leaved from there. Kan's expression quickly changed..'am I too much??' He looks at Yejun but Yejun quickly move from that place,same goes to Junghye.He sighed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Yaahhh are you guys sure I can come along??I promise,I won't disturb you guys,hehe," Dahyun grinned while looking at Jiahee.."Ouh It's okay Dahyunnie,but you have to treat us a slice of cake each," Jiahee turns to Jinon,she smiles.."Haha listen that Dahyun-sshi,I want 2 slices,"Jinon said.."Aisyy it's so waste I come along with you guys~" Jinon and Jiahee just laughed."Jinon-ahh,about the invitation,I'm not sure whether I could go or not," Jinon throw a look at Jiahee then he focused on his driving,"Why??Do you lack of something my dear??dress??accecories??" 'Wait??Did I just hear my dear from him??wahaha,' Dahyun cover ,preventing herself to make a sound,she wanted to let the couple talking to each other while seeking for the point to tease Jiahee at home.'evil plan huh Lee Dahyun??' asking herself but she smiled again.. "Hmm,I didn't use to be with the dancing team,You're famous,Sure I'll get the antis after that,".Jiahee seems worried.."Heyy,I'm with you,remember that,No one will ever dare to do anything to you,I swear," Jinon said it calmly,Jiahee just smile at him..She nodded.