My Boy,You Got Me

My Boy,You Got Me

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That night,after having the dinner,the 4 girls just do their own things.Jiahee is playing games on the computer.Junghye now is chatting.Both Dahyun and Seungmi were at their room..

 

AT DAHYUN'S ROOM>>>>

"Aishhh Why I keep thinking about that guy??" She walked towards the window.'Dahyun~~' She turns to her back.."That voice..It's his voice!!!why I can hear his voice clearly now??In my room??" She cannot accept the truth.She quickly close the window and lay on the bed.Close her eyes.Suddenly the image of LeeU appeared.Very clear image..Dahyun opened up her eyes."Arghh now I can see him??Did I like him that much??KYAAAA!!LEEU~~LEEU~~why I only think about you now!!You're really controlling my mind!!" Dahyun smiles again.The memory about the cellphone rolled back in her mind."Ahh LeeU is so cute when he smiles..He makes me mesmerized.He's such a cutie.Wait!!Did he really tricking me??ahhh then I have to buy everything that Seungmi want if he really does call me..Ahhh don't think about that..maybe only me that get into this daydream.He never interested in me..So Seungmi,get ready to do all the houseworks~haha," Dahyun laughed alone~~

 

AT SEUNGMI'S ROOM>>>>

'KAN~Kan,Kan, ahh why I feel like wanna say his name right now??Kan,Why his name is Kan??' "Yahh Seungmi,yo're overthinking about him!!Stop it~" Seungmi took the picture.She stares at Soohyun."Soohyun oppa,Doojoon oppa catch me 2 butterflies this evening.You never catch me one!!" She pouted,acting like a child."But Doojoon oppa is acting weird after that.He seems wants to avoid me..You never do that too to me..That oppa is totally opposite you,I can go on well with him because I can't see you in him..Isn't that great??Who ask you to leave me??now I have Doojoon oppa!!haha" Seungmi laughed a bit but then she become serious."I want to hug you oppa."She hugged the picture."Oppa,I accidentally hug Kan that day,I feel very confused.Why you and him,got soo many similarites??The way he talked to me..quite similar to you..He makes me moved a bit this evening.He just too sweet oppa..once again SAME LIKE YOU!!! You always do the sweet things that make me feel so special..but..Kan~~I dunnow what to say oppa..I don't want to like him.I'm scared!!He's just another YOU!!" Seungmi closed her eyes.Thinking back the moments with Soohyun 2 years ago.'Why you're afraid to like him?' Seungmi opened her eyes,she can hear Soohyun's voice."Soohyun oppa??You can hear me??" 'Just follow your heart Seungmi,You have the right to choose,' Soohyun's voice seems very real to her."I'm afraid that I will losing him too same like how I'm losing you!!" She shouted."Seungmi dear??Are you okay inside??" Jiahee's voice then being heard at the door.Seungmi then realized.'Am I too into it??' "Ne unnie,I'm okay,just got a nightmare," Seungmi then turn off the lights and get herself to sleep..She's still hugging the picture.'No,you are not going to lose him,' Seungmi then putting the picture on the bed and covered her ears with two small pillows.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Did she become like that again??"Junghye asked when Jiahee come back to the living room.She went to the kitchen just now."Hmm I guess so..I'm afraid that she will back to her old depression," Junghye sighed."This must be got to do with that boy," "Who??" Jiahee asked on the spot."Hmm Kan~" "Kan??What's with that name??Is he a korean??" Jiahee show a weird expression.Junghye laughed.."Haha yes,He's a korean.." "Aishh his name is weird,what's his real name??" "I don't know that.." Suddenly Dahyun appeared.."Yahh what's wrong with Seungmi??I can heard,she's shouting!!" Junghye throw a look at her.."Nothing much.She just scream for no reasons~" Dahyun nodded.."Dahyunnie,I can see that you're quite strange too today..why??" Jiahee asked."Yes unnie,I noticed it too..why unnie??" Junghye added.."Erkk???hmm nothing~~okay girls,I'll go and sleep first,too tired for dancing all day long..good night.Do sleep well," Dahyun quickly go to her room.Escaped..Both Junghye and Jiahee are looking at each other..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Third day for the competition..When they get there,Seungmi quickly seeking for LeeU,she need to do it!!  “LeeU,oppa!" He was sitting in a bench,drinking his soda,when Seungmi came running to him."Yes,Seungmi,my eyecandy?" He asked while giving her a smile.But Seungmi is making an annoying face.LeeU laughed.."May I borrow your phone for a sec??" Grinned "Huh??" He looked surprised.'She doesn't want my number does she??' He thought.'Maybe it's true,Seungmi never have my number before,' Seungmi seems can read his mind and he can heard she is saying when he's taking a sip of his soda. "Don't worry oppa,I just want to check on something.I'm not gonna do like what you did to my Dahyun unnie.She said while smiling to tease LeeU.

He was so surprise to what Seungmi said until he accidentally sprayed the drink from his mouth onto Seungmi's face."Yahh Oppa!!what are you doing??"Seungmi shouted.LeeU grinned,showing his teeth to her then he quickly took out a handkerchief and gave it to her."Sorry,Seungmi.Who told you to make me choked like that??haha I'm sorry," Eventhough he keep saying sorry to her,but he still couldn't help himself not to laugh at her.Seungmi pouted."Your phone please,LeeU oppa," She said while laying her hand in front of him.He gave her his phone,thinking that maybe she would just check if he really have Dahyun's number,not knowing about Seungmi's real intention which is to secretly dial to her using his phone.

Seungmi is smiling widely.She doesn't want to lose the bet.'I don't want to cook,Dahyun unnie~'When the call is been answered,she immediately put the phone to LeeU's ear. "Hello??" said the voice from the other end of the line.Recognizing the owner of the voice,his eyes opened widely.He didn't believe what Seungmi had done.He glare at her but Seungmi just keep smiling.He's so nervous,can feel that his throat dried.LeeU hardly tried to calm down of himself and so as his voice,because there is no turning back now.."He..He..Hello??" He said.."Who's this??" "Dahyun~It's me,LeeU," He said while holding his breath.."Ohh..H..Hi!!You..You got ur cellphone back??" Dahyun asked,also stuttering."Yeah,I found it.What are you doing right now?? He said in a comfortable way now because she didn't hung up from him,but..yeah,lame question.He can see Seungmi is jumping happily while clapping her hands. "Hmm I just practicing a bit before got on stage this afternoon.."Dahyun is smiling widely while talking to him.'Kyaaa!!His voice sounds very y in the phone!!!Am I dreaming??I'm not,right Lee Dahyun??' "So your turn is in this afternoon??well mine is in the evening~"LeeU bite his lips..'She didn't even ask me..ahhh Am I just embarassed myself??' "Ahh do your best," Her heart now is beating soo hard and fast when hearing his voice so as LeeU hearing her voice."Ohh so what's your plan after performing??"LeeU asked but then he can see Seungmi mouthing to give the phone to her and so he did.."Huh??Ahh maybe..." "Dahyun unnie!!!" Seungmi cut her line off.."Yahh Park Seungmi!!Why am I not surprised that you're behind all of this??" Dahyun shouted."Really??So it is decided that we're going to mall tomorrow??" Seungmi excitedly said.."Oh come on.In your dream," "Are you serious??You're really buying those things for me??Ohh??You're inviting LeeU oppa too??He can come with us??Ok I'll tell him," Seungmi laughed."LeeU oppa,Dahyun unnie asking if you'd like to join us tomorrow,we're going to mall," She asked LeeU..'Mwo??I can come along??' "Seungmi!!!!SEUNGMI-AHH!!"DAhyun shouted all her might."What unnie??I can't hear you,oh okay..Here LeeU oppa,Unnie wants to talk to you," seungmi give the cellphone to LeeU with a wide smile then she walk away from that place.."Park Seungmi!!Just wait till you meet me!!You're naughty gi...." "Hello??"Upon hearing LeeU's voice,she paused her words."Ohh Hi again!" She said almost whisper."I'd glad to be with you and Seungmi tomorrow,"He said happily. "But.." She got cut off again..She heard that someone is calling for him from the back."Ohh Dahyun.I got to go.My instructor is calling me," LeeU said in a rush but he still didn't end the line.."Owh ok.."Dahyun said slowly. "Okay bye Dahyun,You just made my day!!" "Okay bye LeeU~" Then the call ended. "PARK SEUNGMI!!!just you wait!"she shouted again but at the same time she also feel unexplainable,quite happy deep inside her heart.. "He just called me~~" She said slightly smiling. ^_^