My Boy,You Got Me

My Boy,You Got Me

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

'Haaa this girl is so pretty..she's making my heart shaking,' LeeU smiles while still peeping at Dahyun beside the wall.He obeserved her from head to toe,and also looked at her behaviour.He smiles when she smiles.'I want to date her once,my friends must be jealous if they see her on my side,' LeeU lifted his eyebrow. "Lee Seunghyun??What are you doing?Don't you have work to do??" Jinon that passed by slapped LeeU's back.."Goshh!!You make me shocked..Yahh Kim Jinchul,luckily I didn't got a heart attack." Jinon laughed quite hard but LeeU quickly covered his mouth."Syhhhh..She will spot us!!" "She??Who's she??" Jinon throw a look."Lee Dahyun??You're peeping her??" LeeU grinned,showing his teeth to Jinon."Do you know her??" LeeU asking Jinon in an eager way "She's in my class,we're under the same dance instructor," "Haaa so she's from dance academy too," His eyes looks sparkling "This is great LeeU.Both of you can make a great pairs." "What??no Jinon hyung,I just want to fulfill my time,haha.." "Oh come on,don't you get enough about having fun all the time??and,she suits your dream girls's criteria..Someone with pale skin and sweet smile..She got all that.Ask for her number..I'm on your side." LeeU then became serious all of a sudden. "No!Why should I??I'm not even serious." Jinon laughed a bit."I know you for a long time LeeU~You never say no when it comes to girls.Well just go and ask for her number or else you will regret it,use the old tactic that you used to it," Jinon gave a wink to him then he leaved from that place.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"This plug just fine,It can be used," She mumbled alone..Seungmi just ignore Kan that also showed some interests to that plug.She turns to her back.She's so surprised when she sees no one is there,neither Junghye nor Yejun. "Ehh??Where's them??Why that door is closed??" upon hearing to Seungmi's words,Kan moved towards the door.He tried to open it but it is surely being locked.His face looks red now,he punched the door with his fists.Seungmi is shocked to see his reaction."Hey,calm down.You will make urself hurt,"she throw a look at his hand.."Your hand~hmm may I take a look??" Kan just ignore her.He walked towards the chair and sit.Then he sighed.Both of them remains silent."When you will give me the answer??" Facing her "Actually,I didn't get it clearly,what answer that you eager to know??" Seungmi asked him back."I want to know,why you're peeping on me that day??" "I already told you,I just passed by so I didn't mean it," "Hmm I'm so shocked to see you that day..my dance moved that day is soo messy,I hurt my knee.." Kan said calmly. 'Now I'm facing another side of him??why this guy got so many colour?' "So??" "So I don't want anyone to see my uncharming moves.but you...you saw that," Seungmi smiles once hearing his words.."Hey it's okay,I can keep it as a secret..haha" Kan looked at her,he can see Seungmi is smiling sincerely now. "My bad because I behave like that at Yejun's studio.I'm sorry," Seungmi then blushed.She just nodded. " Btw I havent't heard you say my name yet since we known each other," Seungmi laughed."Are you demanding for it??" "Yes,I want to hear it.." Kan smiles,giving a sharp look at her..Seungmi feels uncomfrotable."Yahh,don't give me that look!!" She shouted.Kan just ignore her,he keeps staring at her.Tried to ,he stands,walks slowly towards her.Seungmi's eyes widen,she moved backward as Kan is getting closer to her.Suddenly she stuck at the wall,her heart is beating like crazy.The memory when being with Soohyun a long time ago rolled back in front of her eyes.Soohyun liked to like this,when she got blushing extremely,he will laugh.Seungmi closed her eyes and she's squatted,hiding her face.Kan stopped,observing her.'What's wrong with this girl?' He talked to himself.He slowly touches her shoulder,when she give a response,he make her stands,but she's still looking down towards the floor.Kan didn't know what to do..Spontaneously,Seungmi hugged him."Oppa~I miss you~" sobbing a little bit.Kan is startled."Hey Seungmi what's wrong with u??" He pushed her.Seungmi seems back to the reality.She can see Kan is standing in front of her,with a confused look.She wiped her eyes. Suddenly,the door is opened.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Junghye tried to catch Yejun.He walks so fast.That make Junghye have to run a bit.."Yahh Shim Yejun.stop walking!" Junghye called him."No,if I stop,you will ask me various things," He walked even faster.Junghye bite her lower lips,then she ran,she grab Yejun's arm and drag him.He stopped walking now. "Why you have to lock them??" "I just want them to make a good relationship," "What relationship??Seungmi will kill me once she can get out,I'm so dead then," "Nothing like that will happen.I want Kan to stop holding revenge on her," Junghye grimace a bit."I don't get it," Yejun smiles "Kan is acting weird.Is your friend always talking back to what people are saying??" "Sometimes," "So that is great..I bet Kan never knows a girl that will talk back to him,show no interests at him,and also can surpass him.That's why he always gave her unsatisfied looks," "But locking them in a room is not a good way Yejun,they might fight..And Seungmi is a girl.Something might happen~You better go back and opened that door," Junghye threaten Yejun."I believe in Kan,he's not that type of guy,he needs to see her real self," "Yahh Seungmi is my friend.She's like my sister.I don't want her to get into the trouble," "Kan is my friend too.Please Lee Junghye.I know what i'm doing," Yejun runaway after that.He doesn't want Junghye to become more mad at him "SHIM YEJUN!!DON'T RUN!!!"