Modeling with Kiseop

Turning Your Dark Sky Blue.

It was a normal school day and all of them were having classes. Kiseop and you are on the same class at this hour. Mathematics. Your hatest subject, you didn’t catch up with some of the lessons so you are a bit clueless today. Good thing her seatmate is Kiseop.

“______ sshi, so what is the answer?” The teacher asked. But you were still too clueless of their lesson.

“Ah, teacher…” You couldn’t speak. You were still a bit  clueless and confused of the procedure.

“Ya! You don’t know?” Bad timing because their math teacher was so strict.

“Nae, mianhe..” You said.

“Aish this kid, next time use your time in studies not in modeling!” Your teacher scolded you. “Sit down!” He told you. You took a sit slowly. By that, you browsed your lectures and tried to refresh your mind. Kiseop looked at you and thought of lending his notes to you.

“I don’t need those” You said.

“Yes, you do” Kiseop said.

“I said I don’t so stop disturbing me” You said harshly. Kiseop withdrew his notebook and started to listen to the teacher again. After class, your manager went to you.

“Ya _______ sshi! Hurry up! We have a photo shoot in 5 mins in the garden! You’re not even prepared yet!” Your manager scolded you.

“Well, I have classes you know!” You yelled.

“I told you to make an excuse letter” He commanded you.

“Well, I want good grades too, you know!” You shouted.

“You’re a model. Hello? Biggest dream?” Your manager informed you.

“Yeah, but I want to finish studies too you know! Can’t a model have brains too! Now I’m all over in the internet saying I have failing grades, I wanna study and don’t interfere with my studies got that?” You said as you walked ahead and grabbed your costume and change into those. After a few minutes, you were just sitting infront of the mirror waiting to get called.

“Ya! Arent we starting yet? I haven’t even eaten lunch yet!” You demanded.

“Sweetie, we’re just waiting for your namja chingu” Your stylist said

“ you don’t have to go outside for lunch, I brought some salad and milk tea”Your friend said.

“I’m sick of those… I want bibimbap or bulgogi! I want real food!” You frowned.

“But you have to stay in shape, just like this!” Your friend showed you a picture of Victoria, modeling in a magazine wearing the new trendy swimsuits. You frowned and got the salad and suffered eating those.

“Kibum isn’t here yet?!” The photographer asked.

“Ani, he’s not yethere!” The stylist yelled.

“It’s almost an hour! We have to start! The sun’s effect is nice we couldn’t lose this!”  The photographer said.

“But how?! It’s a couple photoshoot for their new couple trends these days!” A staff said.

“No other choice but to have a random classmate to do it, Kibum is very late” The manager said.

“Kibum is not coming?” You asked your friend.

“I’m afraid he wont.” Your friend said.

“Aish, that boy” You tried calling him but his phone was busy.

“We need to find a good model in the campus right now!” The photographer was angry already.

“Oh! I know someone!” Your friend raised her hand. You looked at her confusedly.

“Jinjja?! Who?!” The manager asked.

Kiseop and the UKISS were at the lounge playing with their PSP.

“Ya! Kiseop! Stop using kicks!!!” Soohyun demanded. He was losing to Kiseop at Tekken.

“Haha!!! Eat this!!” Kiseop growled and in a few moments later, Kiseop won.

“YEHAYYYYY!!! I won! Again!!!” Kiseop jumped.

“And still, the undefeated Kiseop won!” AJ acted as a MC.

“It’s not fair! He already mastered Yoshimitsu!” Soohyun said.

“Where’s Lee Kiseop ?” The manager quickly approached them and asked for Kiseop. The members were confused. They knew he was your manager.

“I..I’m here” Kiseop walked near him.

“We need you immediately!” The manager told him.

“W-wae?” He asked.

“We need you to model, please” The manager pleaded.

“Mwoh?! Wae?” He asked.

“Kibum isn’t coming, this si important, we need someone to model with ______” He pleaded.

“With _____ ?!” Alexander was surprised.

“Omona! Kiseop ah! You’re a famous model in the US! Go!” Soohyun said.

“Hwaiting Kiseop!!” Kevin cheered.

“Arasso…” Kiseop said and followed the manager.

“Race you to the garden!” Eli said as he ran to the photoshoot site and the rest of UKISS followed.

“I got him!” The manager said.

“Alright, put these on! And Fast!” The stylist gave him the clothes and he quickly changed into them. When he came out, he watched you as you pose infront of the camera while waiting for you. The stylist quickly fixed Kiseop’s hair and put on some light make up, and then it was now time to pose. There were girls and some boys in the photoshoot area, they were watching their photoshoot. UKISS was watching too. They were amazed how Kiseop striked so many good poses.

“Arasso, now Kiseop, hold _____’s waist then ______ grab unto Kiseop’s hand while he’s holding and look up to him” The photographer said. You 2 did what he said.

“I can’t believe you can do this well” You told Kiseop.

“I have experience.” He simply said.

“ah nae, famous Lee Kiseop from US. Quite nice, so easy to make you say yes in a photoshoot huh? Missed your own photoshoot sessions?” You asked him.

“Ani, I did this to help you. For you.” He told you as he looked at you.

“Ah! Perfect!” The photographer took the photos. “

“Arasso! Next dress!” The stylists said.

“Tch, you help me too much..” You said as you walk down the platform but you stepped on the lose shoelace of your sneakers which caused you to trip and almost fall down, good thing Kiseop held you, and got you near him. Your faces were so close to each other and Kiseop was kind of hugging you.

“WOW! Stay like that, it’s a perfect pose!” The photographer took some photos.

“Wow, Kiseop is upgrading eh.” AJ joked.

“Yeah, posing with _____” Alexander said.

You escaped from his embraced and brushed your clothes.

“Tch, let’s move one with the photoshoot” You said as you walk ahead. Kiseop followed you and got the next outfit. It was a cute outfit and this time they are modeling in a small playground at the back of their school. You were on top of the slide and Kiseop was sitting at the end of it. Your poses synchronizes wiith Kiseop’s perfectly.

“Aww, you two looked perfect!” The photographer said. You just rolled your eyes and kept posing.

“Arasso, ______ please take a sit as if you’re going to slide down” The photographer told you. You sat down as what he said and he continued to take photos but you accidentally slide down and hit Kiseop but Kiseop got you. You two fell and rolled on the floor, but Kiseop hugged you so you wont get hurt. You ended up on top of Kiseop.

“Ah! Nice couple scene! Nice couple pose!” The photographer took some photos of your pose. Your heart was beating so fast, that you realized that you were staring at Kiseop’s eyes for a few moments.

‘Ya! Heart stop beating like that! I’m not inlove with him okay? I’m in love with my oppa, Kibum! Stop beating like this! Pabo..’ You thought.

“Aish, you’re heavy you know” You broke out of your thoughts as you heard his words. You quickly stood up and cleaned your dress, Kiseop also stood up.

“What do you mean heavy?! Don’t you know I only eat salad now?! And how dare you tell me im heavy!” You shouted at Kiseop. Kiseop smiled at your statements. Even thought you were harsh and mean, you’re still cute. You walked away to change to your uniform.

“Kiseop-ah thank you for posing today, you’ve been a great help, you may change into your uniform now” The stylist said.

“Ah, cheonma” Kiseop bowed and quickly changed into his uniform.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aww, another update~~!! <3

Hahaha i have something to share with you guys, somehow related to this fanfic xDD

.. Here in our country, there are competitions in malls, for modelling. YOu dont audition, they just pick you out or discover you. and then an alumni from my high school got picked and already modelled. And then just this night, she messaged me if I want to model because i'm qualified.

I was like WHUUUUUUT???

 AHahaha anyways, i'm just sharing it to you guys, i'm not boasting or anything, just remembered this fanfic..

anyways!!

Thank you for reading!

Please Comment and Subscribe <3

Image not mine. Credits to owner.