The Boyfriend

Turning Your Dark Sky Blue.

Normal day in school, UKISS was hanging out in the lounge.

                “Aish! The chocolate ice cream sold out!” DongHo sat down with the UKISS very angry.

                “Aww, don’t worry, I saved you some” Soohyun picked up an ice popsicle, chocolate flavor from his bag.

                “Isnt this melted already?” DongHO asked.

                “I just bought it” Soohyun said

                “Ya thanks hyung!” DongHo hugged Soohyun

                “Ya! 2Shin make out in your dorm not here” AJ joked. He earned a hit behind his head.

                “What are you saying?” Soohyun growled.

                “I said the orange juice is nice, right?” AJ said as he took a sip to his juice. They all laughed at AJ’s reaction.

“But seriously Soohyun, why are you cuddly with DongHo?” Kiseop asked.

“Ooooh~~ Nice question” Eli said as all eyes turned to Soohyun.

“Wae?! Can’t a hyung be nice to his saeng?” Soohyun raised an eyebrow.

“I mean you 2 are very very close” Alexander said.

“DongHo is a childhood friend alright?” Soohyun answered.

“Then, that explains it!” They all sat back and DongHo stared at Soohyn, thanking him for not telling them his secret.

“Ya! Kiseop! I need you for a project!!” Hoon exclaimed running to them.

“Huh? What’s up Hoony Bunny?” Eli greeted..

“I need someone to model for me, it’s for our art class, photography, I need Kiseop to model for me” Hoon explained.

“Aww, our Hoony has too much homework.” Kevin teased.

“That’s what you get when you sleep in class while having your earphones on” DongHo joked.

Then Kiseop saw you walk in the lounge and sit on a chair with your friends, Kiseop waved at you but you just ignored him. Then Kiseop heard girls scream over.  They were yelling “Kibum oppa! Oppa!” Kiseop and the UKISS turned around to see what’s going on. They saw a guy, well dressed and good looking standing by the entrance of the lounge. Kiseop saw you stand up and walk to the guy.

“You’re back!” You said as you hug Kibum.

“Aw ________ is really lucky.” Some girls said. They were whispering about how lucky you are. Then Kiseop saw you hold hands with Kibum and sat down to a chair.

“Guys, who’s he?” Kiseop asked.

“That is Kim Kibum, or also known as Allen Kibum”  Eli said.

“He’s also a famous student model here in Seoul. Together with _____” Kevin said.

“And..?” Kiseop asked.

“You didn’t know? They’re the cutest couple.” Alexander said.

“Huh? What do you mean by couple?” Kiseop asked.

“Couple. They’re together.” DongHo said. Kiseop felt his heart fell down like a glass and broke. He feels sad, then that means he doesn’t have a chance on you, but at least he’ll be there to help you. That’s the most important to him.

“Wow, I didn’t know _____ had a boyfriend” Kiseop weakly said.

“Aww, ulzzangie is sad now.” Soohyun patted Kiseop’s shoulder.

“Aww, Ice cream treat!” Aj said.

“Aww, come on Kiseop.” Eli invited and Kiseop stood up and walked with them, and took a last glance at you while you were eating ice cream with Kibum.

While Kiseop was walking through the hallways, he was listening to some music. He bumped with Kibum which caused him drop his iPod. He grabbed his iPod and looked up to see who it was.

“Oh mianhe” Kibum said as he helped Kiseop up.

“A-ah kwaenchana.” Kiseop said.

“wait, you… you’re my seatmate in  the plane..” Kibum said. Kiseop recalled and yes it was him, the one beside him.

“I never thought we would meet here.” KiBum said.

“Yeah, me too.” Kiseop said as he kept his iPod.

“I’m KiBum, and you are?” Kibum asked.

“Lee Kiseop” Kiseop said.

“Oh, and what would a famous American model do here?” Kibum asked.

“Ah, vacation..”Kiseop said.

“Oh Oppa!” A voice came from behind Kibum. It was you. You went to Kibum.

“I’ve been looking for you. You said. You noticed Kiseop infront of Kibum.

“What’s going on here?” You raised an eyebrow.

“Oh I just bumped into Kiseop, and I recognized him.” Kibum said.

“Recognize?” You asked.

“We met in the plane” Kiseop said.

“Ah arasso, let’s walk first?” You asked and you and Kibum left.

Days passed by and you and Kibum are always together. Kiseop was jelaous and feeling sad but it was okay, his purpose in this highschool was to help you to modeling. But one time Kiseop heard Kibum talking to his phone, Kiseop thought he was talking to you because he was saying sweet words so he continued walking until you encountered Kiseop.

“Ya! You! Kiseop!” You called him. Kiseop turned around.

“Nae?” Kiseop answered.

“You seen Bummie?” You asked.

“Aniya.” Kiseop thought that KiBum was talking to you, but he was curious why you’re looking for Kibum if you’re already talking with him over the phone.

“Aish useless.” You said and ran off again.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update~~!!

 

I really miss the old members so i really included them in this fanfic!!~~

I actually miss Kemaru moments too ^^ xDD

Well. Thank you for reading!

Please Comment and Subscribe!

Image not mine. Credits to owners <3