First Meeting

Turning Your Dark Sky Blue.

“Kiseoppie!!” Eli woke Kiseop up. Kiseop groaned and sat up.

“Hey! It’s already 6 am dude, we have classes at 7” Eli said.

“Oh..nae.” Kiseop yawned.

“Get up, come one.” Eli pulled him up. Kiseop went straight to the bathroom, he brushed his teeth and took a shower. When he came out, Soohyun and Eli are already eating cereals.

“Oh Kiseop come and join us!” Eli invited. Kiseop walked to them and sat down at the other end of the table.

“aren’t we suppose to eat at the lounge or canteen?” Kiseop asked as Eli poured some cereals to his bowl.

“Haha, it’ll take us too much time and too much money, let’s save up for the weekend” Soohyun said.

“Oh alright.” Kiseop nodded and started to eat his breakfast.

“Oh, anyways, I haven’t introduced myself completely yet, I’m Shin Soohyun, captain of Green Team of soccer in the campus. I’m 1 year older than you I believe. I hope we can be good friends” Soohyun extended out his hand.

“Oh, nae! Sure!” Kiseop happily accepted and shook hands with Soohyun. After eating, they walked to their class. Their first subject for the day was Biology. Soohyun, Eli and Kiseop were seated one sit apart so it was hard for them to talk. The teacher began calling their names to know who is present and who is not.

“Lee Kiseop?” The teacher asked.

“Present” Kiseop raised his hand.

“You’re the new student right?” The teacher asked.

“Nae.” Kiseop answered.

“Why don’t you introduce yourself?” The teacher signaled Kiseop to introduce himself infront. Kiseop stood up and went infront.

“Annyeonghaseyo, joneun Lee Kiseop imnida. I’m new here so I hope we become good friends” Kiseop bowed. He heard girl screams, it didn’t took the girls a few minutes to like Kiseop. Kiseop went back to his desk and sat down.

“Arasso, please treat him well.” The teacher continued to call their names.

“Ah, __________” The teacher called out your name. “________?” the teacher called you once again.

“Teacher! I guess she isn’t here.” A student told the teacher. Kiseop turned around to face his classmate behind him.

“________ is our classmate?” He asked.

“Nae, She’s always top of the class but due to her career, she has been busy now, especially today” His classmate told him. Until you opened the door, and quickly sat down on your desk.

“Mianhe, I’m late again” You sat down to your desk and put your bag on place.

“_______ why are you late again?”The teacher asked you.

“Night schedules..” You answered weakly. You noticed that someone was looking behind you, you turned to look who it was, and it was Kiseop but you weren’t in the mood to greet a new classmate so you just turned around to listen to the teacher. Kiseop kept looking at you, smiling by himself.

Finally the class ended, it was break time. Kiseop walked by the lockers and found his lockers, he put a few stuff to his locker and started to walk again to the canteen, but Kiseop saw you go out of the gym bringing to much clothes which lead you to trip and let the clothes fall down.

“Aish! What kind of life is this” You stomped your foot and started picking up the clothes. Kiseop hurried to you and helped you. After picking all of them you 2 stood up and Kiseop gave the clothes to you.

“Kwaenchana?” He asked you. When he handed the clothes to you, your hands touched his.

“Yeah.” You grabbed the clothes and walked away. Kiseop just watched you walk away until someone tapped his shoulder. It was a girl

“oppa, can I have your autograph? “ The girl shyly handed out a small notebook.

“Huh? Wae?” Kiseop asked.

“Oppa, you’re famous in America, you’re the model, please can I have your autograph” She pleaded.

“Ah, okay” Kiseop took the notebook and signed it. Kiseop gave it back and watched the girl giggle while she ran. Eli saw it.

“Hey!” He greeted in English.

“Hey!” Kiseop answered.

“So, what’s with the autograph thing? Did you become the school heartthrob already?” Eli teased.

“Aniya! It’s just, She recognized me” Kiseop smiled.

“What do you mean? You met her before or what?” Eli asked.

“I-it’s nothing, don’t worry” Kiseop said.

“Ya! Tell me what it is!” Eli demanded.

“Arasso, arasso, I’m a famous model in America, I didn’t knew some would recognize me here.” Kiseop said.

“Wow bro! You’re big time! Haha” Eli laughed. Kiseop just smiled.

“Let’s go have some snacks together” Eli invited. They went to the canteen together and bought some food. They sat beside the window.

“So why did you come here?” Eli asked.

“Oh, vacation?” Kiseop said.

“Really? Vacation? School? Man, are you crazy?” Eli laughed.

“No, I mean vacation from public, it was tiring there. In America” Kiseop sighed.

“I know that feeling,”  Eli said. Kiseop saw you walk in the canteen, he was staring at you for a long time, Eli followed Kiseop’s stare and found out that he was staring at you.  Eli elbowed Kiseop. But Kiseop was still staring at you. You caught him staring at you, you just gave him a slight smile and continued chatting with your friends. Kiseop’s eyes widened at your action. He didn’t notice that Soohyun joined them.

“What happened to him?” Soohyun asked Eli.

“He’s in a staring contest between him and _____’s back” Eli joked.

“Aish, he like _______ too? Aww” Soohyun scratched the back of his head. Kiseop’s ice cream in the spoon was already melting. Soohyun just shook Kiseop so hard that Kiseop fell from his seat.

“Ya!” Kiseop stood up.

“Your ice cream was even melting because of your stare. You know if she;s an ice cream, she’s already liquid right now” Soohyun . Kiseop knew what they were talking about and he slightly blushed.

“You were staring at her in class too” Eli also teased.

“YA! YA! Let’s just eat” Kiseop said. Then suddenly 2 more boys joined them.

“Hey hyung!” a brunette boy greeted.

“Hyunggies!” A younger boy also greeted.

“Hey Kev, Hey maknae” Soohyun greeted and ruffled DongHo’s hair.

“Hyung! I’ve spent hours in fixing my hair!” DongHo growled.

“Oh mianhe” Soohyun said fixing DongHo;s hair again. Kevin noticed Kiseop.

“Oh Annyeonghaseyo!” Kevin greeted Kiseop.

“Annyeong” Kiseop also greeted.

“Oh! Y-you’re the new boy in school right? From America?” DongHo asked.

“Ah nae”: Kiseop smiled.

“ DongHo is really doing a lot of research” Eli laughed.

“YA! And I know that you’re a famous model there!” DongHo showed a picture of Kiseop’s billboard in the states. Kiseop was shocked to see it.

“Wow! So cool!” Kevin said.

“So why isnt he having photoshoots like ______ anyways?” Soohyn asked.

“I wanted to rest and focus on my studies.” Kiseop said and had another spoonful of his ice cream.

“Ahhh, too tiring huh?” Kevin asked, and Kiseop simply nodded. DongHo stood up and reached out his hand. Kiseop was shocked at his action.

“I hope we become friends” DongHo bowed. Kiseop just shook hands with DongHo.

“Of course, why not” Kiseop smiled. Then 3 more boys came to join them, 2 of them were rapping and one of them were just listening to his iPod.

“Ayo! Mah brothers!” One of the rappers greeted.

“ Hey AJ! Hey Xander! Hey Hoon!” Eli greeted.

“Ayo~~!!” Xander greeted. And Hoon just smiled and waved.

“We have a new friend and a new part of the family!” Kevin presented. Kiseop smiled at Kevin’s statement. He was part of their family now,  and this friendship or family seems to be a happy one.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Kiseop imnida” Kiseop greeted. Hoon smiled and waved at him again.

“Ayo! I’m AJ and this is Alexander, we’re the RAP brothers”  AJ introduced.

“So do you sing, dance or rap?” Alexander asked.

“Uhm…I actually dance but,.” Kiseop stopped.

“He models!” DongHo boasted happily.

“He what?” Aj asked.

“Oh! Oh! Wait! You!! You are LEE Kiseop!! The young model from America! I always saw your face in the malls! So handsome eh!” Alexander said.  All of them laughed. They spent their breaks together, chatting, telling joked and in the end, they all became close with Kiseop.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally an update~~

Mianhe for not updating recently.

I was sick. Busy. and Sick again! LOL!

Well, Imma add 5 chappies, or maybe 6 or 7 hehe <3

Thank you for reading!~~

Please comment and subscribe <3