Help

Turning Your Dark Sky Blue.

Kiseop became a regular student now. He has friends already and almost everyone knows him now. He’s very close to UKISS now, the Eli’s group of friends. In the weekends they usually hang out together. They also study with each other. They share their secrets and chat with each other.  But Kiseop also came to that school for another reason. He wants to help you. He noticed that you were always tired in class and seemed weak already. One time he saw you carrying some books, but then some of the books fell down, Kiseop rushed to you to help to pick up the books. But while Kiseop was picking up the books, you lost your balance and hit the ground and the books hit Kiseop’s head.

“Ow!” Kiseop groaned and touched his head. You quickly sat up infront of him.

“Kwaenchana? Eh?” You asked him. Kiseop looked to you, and you didn’t notice your face was close to Kiseop’s. You just realized when you met Kiseop’s stare. Both of you were shocked. Your eyes widened and gasped and sat back. He also did the same.

“Ah ya! What do you think you’re doing!” You shouted and quickly got up. Kiseop picked up all the books and handed them to you.

“M-mianhe” He apologized.

“Tch, arasso.” You flipped your hair and walked passed him. He continued to watch you walk away. It was right, even though you were a bit mean, you were still able to captivate many boys’ heart.

Kiseop continued to help you in little ways. When she was coming, and you had to many in your hands, Kiseop would open the door for you. When you tripped, he would help you stand up. When you couldn’t open your locker, he would help you hack it.  He was helping you in little ways. Even though you still don’t know hi, it doesn’t affect him, he keeps helping you no matter what.

You were walking with your dorm around the campus. You took your dog for a walk. And unexpectedly, Kiseop was walking with Soohyun and DongHo, chatting about their lives, until Kiseop saw you running behind your dog who was going out of the gate. Kiseop immediately ran after your dog outside.

“Ya! Poochie!!” You called your dog, and then you saw Kiseop running after it.

“Huh? That boy again?” You thought. “What is he up to?” You followed Kiseop. You saw Ppoochie crossing the street but there were cars going to pass by.

“Poochie!!!” You yelled. You covered your eyes and waited for the scream of your dog but there was none, but only the brakes of the cars. You uncover your eyes and saw Kiseop hugging your dog in the middle of the street surrounded by cars.

“YA!! You! Namja! And Poochie!” You yelled as you ran towards them. Kiseop carried your dog.

“Poochie! Are you alright?” You caressed your dog’s head.

“Gomawo.” You simply thanked Kiseop and smiled at him, he also smiled at you and escorted you to the gate of the campus.

“Poochie you shouldn’t run off from me like that” You carried your dog and walked towards the girls’ dormitory building. And then Soohyun and Eli came running to you.

“Ya!What gotten into your mind? You just ran away from us while discussing what you’re going to treat us this weekend!” Soohyun said, panting.

“Mianhe hyung, I just helped __________ save her dog” Kiseop looked at you again, walking.

“Ya! You’re already inlove with her” Eli elbowed Kiseop while panting.

“YA! Aniya, it’s not like that” Kiseop explained. He just didn’t want you to feel depressed or tired so Kiseop keeps helping you.  And you notice that he’s always there when you needed help.

“Hey________” Your friend greeted.

“Hey..” You also greeted while you’re having your hair done for your photoshoot.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Your friend asks you.

“Huh? Nothing’s wrong. How about you? Why are you here?” You asked her.

“Just wanted to check on you, I don’t have classes yet.” Your friend said.

“Well, I’m sitting here, I’m alright” You said.

“Anyways, have you met the new student?” Your friend asked.

“We have a new student in campus?” You asked.

“Uh yes, it’s already been a week.” Your friend said.

“Jinjja? Boy or Girl?” You asked.

“Boy. Really handsome!! He already collected some of the girls’ heart, I guess Kibum have been replaced.” Your friend joked. You glared at her.

“What’s his name?” You asked.

“Kiseop. Lee Kiseop, he’s from America. You know the tall red hair boy. The ulzzang?” Your friend informed you.

“Red hair?” You remember the boy who always helps you. IT was him, the new boy.

“Yeah, well, I gotta go now, Good luck at your photshoot.” Your friend ran off. You remember Kiseop, yes, he was kind and helpful.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another update~~!!

WAAAH!! I'm enjoying making this fanfic! Seriously <3

Thank you for reading!

Please Comment and Subscribe <3

Image not Mine. Credits to Owner.