First Day Of School

Turning Your Dark Sky Blue.

Finally after long flight, Kiseop arrived at Seoul safely. He immediately contacted his manager, informing him that he has arrived at Seoul. Some girls recognizes him. He went outside and rented a taxi. He has a lot of baggage. He asked the driver to  drive to his grandma’s house. Whe he arrived there, he surprised his grandma.

“Hey there Grannie!!” He spoke in English.

“Ah my Kiseoppie! Kiseoppie!” He hugged Kiseop. “Why did you return?” His grandma asked.

“Well, just some year off from being a MODEL” He excitedly told his grandma.

“Jinjja? Oh Kiseoppie, you finally had your dream!” His grandma hugged him once again.

“Alright grannie, I have to go to school, I need to appear there and get my dorm already” He said.

“You’re going to school?” His grandma asks him as he fixes his things to his old room.

“Yeah, I need to study. Don’t worry I’ll come by and visit when I have time” Kiseop said, and hurried to the high school.  He took a taxi to go there. When he walked pass the doors, many girls were looking at him. Why not? He’s in very good clothes, has a great skin tone and texture, handsome face, great height, it’s like a KPOP idol. He went staright to the principal’s office to begin his studies.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” He greeted.

“Oh annyeonghaseyo, are you the transferee?” The secretary asked in english.

“Ah kwaenchana, I can speak Korean, and yes I’m the transferee” He said and bowed.

“Ah arasso, please follow me.” The security lead him to the principal’s office.

“annyeonghaseyo” The secretary greeted.

“Annyeonghaseyo”  Kiseop also greeted.

“Ms Kim. This is the transferee, from America, Lee Kiseop, ma’am” The secretary said.

“Ah, Mr. Lee please sit down.” The principal said. “ I’m Kim Shin Sae, your principal, I have already arranged your schedule, you classes, here we have your uniform. Also I reviewed your form. Model huh? That explaines the handsome face and great structure.” Ms Kim said, giving him the needs he needs.

“You are fully paid, so I hope you enjoy your stay here in our high school” Ms Kim said. She stood up and took Kiseop for a tour. They arrived at the hallways, she introduced Kiseop to each and every room. The music class, the art lass, the athletics class, and the other classes with separate classrooms.  She also showed him the other places.

“So this is the lounge, this is where students usually hangs out when they don’t have classes, but the lounge is still different from the canteen.” She said. Then they started to walk again.

“This is the canteen.” She showed. It was like Starbucks in school. The canteen was high class too.  “This is a big school I warn you so be careful not to get lost.” Ms Kim said. They continued with the touring until Kiseop saw some flashes coming from a door, he slightly opened the door and saw a photoshoot going on.

“Oh, that’s our gym, but now it’s being used for a photoshoot, I’d like to introduce you to our very own creation, the nation’s young model __________” Ms. Kim pointed at you, and you were having a photoshoot session.

“Wow.” Kiseop couldn’t belive it that he was seeing you, even thought you were far away, he still saw you.

“And so for the last, the dormitories are separated into 2 buildings, the girls dormitory and the boys dormitory, and if I see a boy in a girls dormitory late at night, it’s going to be expulsion alright?” Ms. Kim said.

“Nae, I understand” He answered while his  eyes were roaming around  to see the high school. It was huge.

“Now, here are your keys to your dorm. Dorm 143, 3rd floor. 3 persons each dorm, I hope you get along with you roommate, well, get going.” Ms. Kim patted his shoulder and walked away. Kiseop walked to the boys dormitory with his luggage. When he enetered the building, he was surprised, he was to carry all his stuff, he was going up through a stairwell.

“Oh god..” He sighed. He started to carry his things but his luggage were too heavy, suddenly a boy helped him with his luggage.

“Here let me help you with those” The boys picked Kiseop’s luggage.

“Oh, Gamsahamnida” Kiseop thanked. The boy looked at Kiseop, from head to toe.

“So you’re the transferee?” The boy asked while going up.

“Yep. Just arrived today” Kiseop said.

“Oh yeah, heard you were from America, glad to have you here.” The boy said. Kiseop smiled. Finally, at his first day of school, he’s meeting a classmate.

“Thank you. By the way what’s you name?” Kiseop asked.

“Oh, I’m Eli, I’m from the US too, so I think we can converse in English” Eli presented himself.

“Oh that’s great, what dorm are you in?” Kiseop asked.

“143” Eli answered as they reached the 3rd floor.

“Jinjja? That makes us roommates!” Kiseop exclaimed.

“Really?! That’s great! Let’s be friends!” Eli offered.

“Sure!” Kiseop exclaimed. Eli opened the door and put the luggage of Kiseop at their ‘living room’.

“Well, this is our dorm!” Eli presented. Kiseop looked around. It was almost like a house already. It was big. There are video game consoles, there are books, shelves and study desks. There are many kinds of soccer balls too. In short, it was perfect. It was very modern too.

“Well, I occupy the bed under Soohyun hyung’s bed which is up there” Eli pointed.

“So our another roommate is named Soohyun?” Kiseop asked, and before Eli could answer, a sweaty Soohyun entered.

“Ya! Pigeonie, have you seen my water jug?” Soohyun entered their dorm.

“Hyun we have a guest here.” Eli informed. Soohyun turned around to see.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo” He bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Lee Kiseop” Kiseop introduced.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Shin Soohyun. Let me leave you guys for a moment I still have practice to do” Soohyun grabbed a bottle of water from the mini fridge and walked away.

“That’s Soohyun hyung, he’s very nice and kind, although sometimes he have fun teasing us, but still he’s caring. He’s a soccer player, he’s the best soccer player in campus though.” Eli introduced.

“Us? You mean you have more friends?” Kiseop asked.

“Yes, we always hang out together, and I can introduce you to them, maybe tomorrow, break time? They love making new friends” Eli said.

“Thank you so much Eli.” Kiseop thanked.

“Well, I bet you need some rest, so there’s your bed, it’s infront of mine. Go and take a rest, I think the teacher told me we have the same schedule of class, and with that, you have the same schedule as my friends too. And today, it’s practice day so, it’s also called rest day, go on and take a rest, we have class tomorrow” Eli said and left. Kiseop smiled and laid down. He fixed his things and put them in place. He cant imagine he already met 2 guys, plus he already saw you.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is Chapter 2 ^_____^

I'm sorry for some boring parts but I promise to make the chapters ahead with more cute moments~~!!

Anyways! Thanks for reading!!

Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE <3 ~~