HeartBreak

Turning Your Dark Sky Blue.

It was a very hot day and you were having a photshoot session after receiving a job from a big company. You were pissed off because you were supposed to be having fun and camping but you were there posing in front of the camera for a commercial. You were also doing your best to achieve one of your biggest dreams, to model for Vogue in the US, a famous magazine all over the world.

“Look at her” Aj said as he took a bite at his donut.

“What?” Kiseop asked.

“She’s taking all the heat to the model” Aj said.

“Well we HAVE to..” Kiseop said.

“What? What do you mean?” Hoon came.

“Well, you already know I’m the famous model in US, I faced too many hardships to fulfill my dream, and not just only heat like her but so much more, and because of her, I have this… my career, everything,  and I promised to return that favor to her.” Kiseop smiled. When he turned around he saw all UKISS looking at him. He was startled.

“Mwoh?” He asked.

“Like those K Dramas..” DongHo sighed.

“DongHo, you watch too much of those!” Kevin chuckled.

“Tch, you guys.” Kiseop said. He watched you as you pose. You wipe off some sweat from your forehead and the stylists quickly. Kiseop stood up and grabbed a bottle of water and a small towel and walked to you.

“Here, you must be tired.” Kiseop gave you a bottle of water.

“No, it’s okay. I don’t want it” You said, as you wipe your sweat with your hand.

“You’re sweating so bad, just drink it” Kiseop put it on your hand and walked away.

“shiesh, that boy..” You whispered and drank the water. “Ya! Chingu! Do you know where oppa is?” You asked your friend.

“Ani, I haven’t seen him around since, this morning. Wae?” Your chingu said.

“Tch, since he got back from US, he’s not cuddly to me anymore..” You said.

“Ya! Don’t put some sad face! You have a photoshoot! He’s just a bit busy, you know he’s going international now” Your chingu said.

“Yeah.. international..” You sighed.

“Don’t worry, you’ll get to that chingu” Your friend said. “ Gotta go, need to deliver these medicine pack to our nurse, see you chingu” Your friend said. You sighed and thought about Kibum. You were inlove with him so much that time when you were  you 2 were just freshmen. That time you just debut as young model in some malls and teen magazines. You were so happy when the time he confessed to you and you 2 became lovers. But you were worried now, he was too busy now, and he even over passed you, he didn’t want to go international but now he appears in magazines of more countries now, and you, you were stuck competing with Victoria for Vogue US.

“Your curve! What happened! You need to work out more sweetie, now go ahead to your training, those obstacles will just work with your problem with some S line.” Your stylist winked. You sighed and just did what she said.

For the sake of your career, and your dreams with Kibum, you have to do anything to make those 2 work.

Your training ended in the night. All of you received extra punishment for not running on time and jumping on time.  You were walking through a garden then you spot someone familiar from afar. It was your one and only Kibum. You ran to him but stop when you heard him talking with someone.

“Ah nae, I just arrived at our site” Kibum answered through his phone.

“Nae! Ani, I really enjoyed it, Yes the food was great! I had a fun time.” Kibum said happily. You thought that it was just a friend so you decided to walk to him but you heard unbelievable words.

“HAha, I love you too. NO she wont know anything. Yes, I love you more. Cant wait til I see you again. Yes, I’ll take you out next time. Alright. Alright. Bye. I love you” Kibum hung up and was shocked when he saw you. You were about to cry. He walked near you but you slapped him so hard.

“What was that?!” You shouted.

“_____” He tried to calm you down.

“Don’t you dare touch me!” You shouted.

“_______ please understand” Kibum said.

“Yeah, heck yeah I understand, you just played with my feelings, and that.. that girl knows that you’re with me! I heard it! How dare you Kim Kibum” You said, and you started to cry.

“Baby..” Kibum wanted to speak.

“Don’t hide your true self Kibum! How dare you play with my feelings!” You blamed him.

“Tch, I’m sorry but I’m going international now, to be honest, I cant date someone like you now.” His straight forwardness hurt you so much, those words, it was obvious he dated you for fame too.

“You…you just used me!” You growled and slapped Kibum again. “Me… I loved you with all my heart and you just do this to me?! How dare you” You sobbed.

“I’m sorry, but this wont change anything, I’m dating Victoria and I’m happy with it.” Kibum said. It’s like he’s not even affected. You didn’t know what to say but you just ran away from Kibum. It hurt you so much, your love one just let go of so much love you gave him In just a moment. It truly hurts for you. You didn’t know that Kiseop heard and saw everything. He followed you where you went, but you ran too fast he couldn’t see where you went.

You stopped running when you realized you ran too far now. You stopped and just stood there, crying.

“Pabo Kibum, I trusted him so much, How can he do that to me? HOW?!” You sobbed. But then it began to rain, you didn’t mind the rain and just stood there crying letting yourself getting wet and soaked.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update~!!

Well, I'll update 3 chappies right now since I'll be busy this week i cant update~~!!

Hehehe

Thanks for reading!~

Please comment and Subscribe <3

Image not. mine. Credits to owners.