Victoria VS You

Turning Your Dark Sky Blue.

Kiseop woke up in his shared dorm with Eli and Soohyun. It was weekend. Finally no classes, but the principal forbidded them to go out of the campus this weekend.  He woke up because of some noises, when he opened his eyes, the whole UKISS was in their dorm.

“Kiseoppie!! Come on get out of bed!” Alexander jumped on his bed.

“Arasso..” Kiseop yawned but DongHo threw a popcorn inside Kiseop’s mouth which caused him to choke.

“Y-ya! *chokes* D-DongHo!!” He struggles as DongHo rolls over the floor, laughing but the others helped Kiseop.

“Ya! Maknae that was rude!” Soohyun scolded.

“Mianhe hyung” DongHo apologized.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Look at this!!” Kevin shouted. Everyone gathered around him.

“Omona! Victoria is coming to our school for a photoshoot with _____ ?! “ AJ exclaimed, before they knew it, Kiseop already went outside to have some breakfast until he met you on his way.

“Oh good morning ____________” He greeted you.

“Good morning Kiseop” You also greeted.

“Why so early?” Kiseop asked.

“Photoshoot again.. Oh goodness, I forgot my dress in my locker, argh” You groaned.

“Oh, let me get it for you.” Kiseop said as he walked to the lockers.

“Aish, that boy..” You said as you went straight to the gym. Kiseop went to your locker and got the dresses  but walked to the lounge to buy some drinks.

At the gym, you were practicing some poses for the photoshoot until Victoria arrived.

“Ah! Good morning everyone!” Victoria greeted. You just rolled your eyes and sat down infron of the mirror. Victoria went to you.

“Good morning, my rival” She said as she sat down at the other chair.

“Tch, Morning Vic.” You rolled your eyes.

“How’s school and STUDIES _____?” She teased.

“Their none of your business Victoria” You said.

“Why I’m just asking” She laughed.

“I know, but theyre still not your business, just like me, im none of your padded bra’s business” You said as you browse your phone. You heard a gasp.

“Your mouth is—“ She was cutted by Kiseop who just walked in.

“__________ here are your dresses, here I bought you a drink too” Kiseop said as he handed the drinks to you.

“Gomawo, Kiseop” You thanked.

“Ooh, nice, so it’s not Kibum anymore?” Victoria teased.

“Shut up Victoria, I thought you gave up on your padded already” You said calmly as you sip your drink and earning a small laughter from Kiseop.

“You are one little devil.” Victoria said as she stood up and went to her stylists and started to get ready for the photoshoot. Your stylists went to you and started to get you ready. Kiseop watched the stylists as they make you even more beautiful. When you were done, you just sat down there, watching Victoria pose at the camera.

“You alright?” Kiseop asked.

“Of course I am, what makes you think I’m not?” You asked.

“ You seemed worried” Kiseop said.

“I’m not, okay?!” You yelled. Kiseop just sighed and sat back.

“I’m just worried that my face wouldn’t fit those lightings.. and my hair, look at hers, it has sparkles on it.” You said. You were worried.

“Ah! I know.” Kiseop ran back to the dorm fast as he could and grabbed some stuff and went back to the gym as fast as he could.

“Where did you go?!” You asked him.

“I have this”Kiseop showed you 2 bottles. 1 was a cream for the face and the other one if hair streaks.

“What will I do with this?” You raised an eyebrow.

“This will help your face light up a bit, I use this in modeling” Kiseop said.

“Isnt this for boys? Duh?” You said.

“Aniya, uni actually.” Kiseop said as he put some cream on his palm and spread it on your face equally.

“I’ll handle this for you.” Kiseop said. So you sat back and let Kiseop handle your hair and face. He put some color on your hair for some effects. When It was your turn, you passed by Victoria, but she stepped on your dress’ long tail which caused it to rip.

“Omo!” You were shocked.

“Have fun!” Victoria laughed as she walked away.

“Oh, that devil! What am I gonna do now?!” You groaned.

“Let me fix this” Kiseop said. As he grab some scissors and cut the ripped part and made your dress to a y short dress.

“Wow! Gomawo Kiseop” She thanked you, she went to the photographers and posed.  Kiseop smiled as he sees you posing. He missed the times when he was doing those almost everyday.

At the end of the photoshoot, the photographers revealed that your poses were better than Victoria which made Victoria very angry.

“At least I don’t use cream for my face” Victoria rolled her eyes.

“At least I don’t use stockings to hide some black spots on my legs” You fought back as you and Kiseop walk out of the gym.

“Ya, Kiseop gomawo” You said as you walk away. Kiseop returned to the dorm and had some rest.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update~~!!

Whew~~!! Well That Victoria isnt Victoria from f(x) guys! I just thought Victoria would be a great name for an evil girl. Mianhe Victoria, no offense. ^^v

Well, thanks for reading!

Please Comment and subscribe,

and please let me know if you want some gifs of UKISS ^^

Image not mine. Credits to owners.