Putting Everything Right

Turning Your Dark Sky Blue.

Kiseop was hurt when you didn’t realize your mistakes, though, he doesn’t want to argue with you. He was already packing his stuff, good thing it was weekend, a nice day for shopping before going back to the US. He was still sad he had to leave, but he must. Kiseop tried his best to help you, but it turned out bad.

“Seoppie, seriously you’re going back tomorrow, already?” Soohyun asked.

“Yes, hyung. I have to” Kiseop answered.

“But have you sent the office a letter already?” Soohyun asked.

“My company already took care of that” Kiseop said as he arranged his stuff to his luggage.

“Is this really good bye?” Soohyun asked.

“Well, maybe not hyung” Kiseop smiled.

“Oh you little ulzzang, I’m gonna miss you so much!” Soohyun ruffled Kiseop’s hair.

“I’m gonna miss you too hyung” Kiseop smiled. Kiseop was supposed to tell it you today and confess his feelings for you and take you out in a date. But unfortunately, the bad luck came first. Suddenly, a noisy pigeon entered the dorm.

“Kiseop!!” Eli ran towards Kiseop.

“Uh yeah?” Kiseop answered.

“I heard you’re leaving! Here take this!!” Eli gave Kiseop 5 different hats.

“What’s this?” Kiseop asked.

“Don’t you ever forget me bro!” Eli hugged Kiseop tight.

“Never, pigeonnie!” Kiseop answered but suddenly 5 more boys came in. DongHo, Kevin, Alexander, Aj and Hoon.

“Ya! Hyung, why leave?” DongHo hugged Kiseop.

“Aww, maknae, I have to, but I promise to visit you guys again” Kiseop ruffled DongHo’s hair.

“Here, hyung, so you wont forget me” DongHo handed Kiseop a super stylish bag. A white backpack with stones and spikes, it was simple but elegant.

“Aww, you didn’t have to DongHo” Kiseop said.

“I wanted to” DongHo smiled.

“Hyung! Here” Kevin gave him his favorite scarf.

“Make sure to use it on your photoshoot!” Kevin smiled. Kiseop just hugged Kevin.

“Bro! Here” Alexander and AJ gave him some papers.

“That’s our rap, we made it when you joined us. Thank you for being a part of our family” Aj said and Alexander hugged Kiseop.

“Hyung, here, this are my favorite earphones, make sure to use it!” Hoon said as he hugged Kiseop. Kiseop was very thankful he have friends like them, they were like his own brothers.

“Thank you guys, you…you made me so happy!” Kiseop smiled.

Before lunch, Kiseop went out to go shopping before returning to the US. He wanted to grab some memorable stuff from Seoul. He knew he might be busy after VOGUE International. Kiseop went in a store. While looking through the accessories, he saw Victoria from a far.

“Victoria?” Kiseop tried to recognize Victoria. He was shocked because he only recognized her when he saw her face. He was shocked because , Victoria was wearing a tight shirt and he can see the belly fat Victoria has, even in her arms, when she turned, there was no S-line and her complexion was very different to her recent photos.

“What the?” Kiseop couldn’t believe what he saw.

He saw with his own eyes, the true one, he needed to know what’s under all these fake. He followed Victoria to her company building, but Kiseop stopped infront when he saw guards. He couldn’t go in as model Kiseop, the guards will inform Victoria. So he waited outside until a staff passed by him. He quickly knocked down the staff and grabbed his ID and his coat. He showed the guard the ID and the guard let him in. He went through the hall and observed.

“What a great crew…” He whispered, until he saw the edit office. He looked at the staff’s ID and luckily, this staff is an editor. So he went in. He walked computer by computer to see how they did it. H was surprised how much edit they put in. He went to a computer and checked the photos.

“Holy !!” He gasped as he saw the difference, he experimented how they did the edit and he was surprised how it worked. He got out his USB and copied every single file and captured a video of how they edit it.  But suddenly Victoria walked in. Kiseop heard how she speaks to her staff, but he noticed she was headed to his direction, he took out his cellphone and hit the record button.

“Hey you! You lazy freak, where’s the layout I wanted?” Victoria harshly asked.

“U-uh, It’s on printing, soon to be handled..” Kiseop didn’t know what to answer.

“Still? Can’t you work any faster?! These belly fats has to disappear, oh , I’m having wrinkles!” Victoria looked at a mirror.

“M-mianhe” Kiseop said.

“Don’t Mianhe, mianhe me! Work faster you lazy !” Victoria marched away. Gladly Kiseop captured everything Victoria said. He stood up and acted normally as he walk away from the building. Until he reached very far and took off the disguise and went back to his dorm. He opened his laptop and checked what he got, it was there, it was real, Victoria is a huge fake. He met up with your manager.

“Manager-nim!” Kiseop called.

“Ah Kiseop, what is it?” Your manager asked.

“I..I have something to show you.” Kiseop said. He invited your manager to his dorm and showed the photos. Before and After, the recordings, and the video of the process. Your manager jaw dropped.

“How can we use this?” Your manager asked.

“I.. I can send this to VOGUE International to get ________’s qualification back.” Kiseop said.

“You will be able to do that?” The manager asked.

“Yes, of course. I’ll do my best” Kiseop said. He was determine to put his life in risk to save your dream. HE could be questioned how he got those but he didn’t care. He immediately sent an e-mail to VOGUE International. And in just a few moments, they received a reply.

Greetings!

                This is Daniel Clifford from VOGUE International, we are grateful that you sent us those evidences. _________ is back to being the representative of South Korea, we’ll contact the police for those, using edited pictures to get qualified is a crime. We are thankful. Congratulations again, We have sent an e-mail already to Ms. _______ so she can be informed. Thank You.

-VOGUE’

“YES! YES!” The manager was happy.

“Great!!” Kiseop smiled.

“Kiseop, I don’t know how to repay, but thank you very much!” The manager hugged Kiseop.

“Just please take care of ___________ and don’t let her confidence down in the launch! “ Kiseop said.

“No worries, I’ll make sure she’s comfortable and safe. I’ll walk first, thank you again Kiseop” Your manager walked out of Kiseop’s room. Kiseop opened the files in his iPad and wrote something in a paper. That night he went in your room and left the iPAd and a note beside on your table and sneaked out again and went back to his dorm again. It was his last night, and that’s the least he can do. He drifted off to sleep, he still has a long day tomorrow.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update~!

Next chapter will be the ending!~~

Thank you all for supporting this story~~!!

Thank you all for reading! Please look forward to a sequel about a UKISS pairing!~ ~~! Which pairing would it be? :)

Please comment and subscribe

Image not mine. Credits to owners.