Inspiration

Turning Your Dark Sky Blue.

You became very close to UKISS now. You guys hang out together. DongHo even trusts you now and told you his secret.

“Wow noona, thanks for today! Thank you for everything too!” DongHo said as he carried the bags he had. You bought him many stuff too, not to be his close friend but to support him in his personality.

“Thank you for today ______ ! Let’s play more arcades next time!” Kevin said as he walked with DongHo.

“Ayo~! Let’s try karaoke sometimes eh!” Aj said as he ruffled your hair.

“Sure! Why not!” You answered.

“Thank you for making DongHo happy today” Soohyun tapped your shoulder.

“No problem Soohyun, please take care of maknae” You said. All of them went to their dorms, but Kiseop poked you.

“Had fun?” Kiseop asked you.

“Yeah! Thanks to you and your friends! I missed this kind of moments!” You said.

“Well, that’s why you’re starting fresh right?” Kiseop told you.

“Right, well, I have to go rest now. It was a fun and tiring day” You smiled as you walked away.

Next day, UKISS were having breakfast at the lounge. You walked passed by them to order some food.

“Hey ______________!” Kevin called you. You turned around.

“Nae?” You answered.

“Come join us!” Kevin said.

“But, I have to order my food” You answered. Kevin stood up and dragged you to their table.

“No need! We always share food, from now on, we share it to you too!” Kevin made you sit down with them.

“Good morning!” AJ greeted you.

“Good morning too!” You also greeted.

“Good morning noona!!~” Dongho greeted.

“Good morning too DongHo!” You also greeted him. Alexander poured some cereals to your bowl.

“Oh thanks. By the way, where are the others?” You asked.

“Probably still sleeping, it’s just 7am they usually wake up 7:30 or 8” Hoon said.

“OH, haha sleepy heads” You chuckled. You and UKISS had your breakfast together. It was a great moment. You were starting a new life now. And you know they are the ones who you can really trust not like your ex, Kibum and your past bestfriend, now rival, Victoria. Everytime you’re with them, you always feel happy and free. You always smile. The smile you almost forgot. The smile that is brighter than the sun. The smile you haven’t shown for some time now. Just because of UKISS and especially Kiseop.

“Good morning!” Someone behind you greeted. It was no other than Kiseop.

“Good morning hyung!” Kevin also greeted.

“Hey good morning!” The pigeon greeted them.

“Good morning early bird!” You joked and Eli just ruffled your messy hair.

“Good morning! Good morning BabyHo!” Soohyun greeted.

“Good morning too hyung! Here, I already prepared your mocha” DongHo handed him his coffee.

“Ya! DongHo give your other hyungs some!!” Alexander joked.

“Ani! Only for Soohyun, unless you buy me ice cream later!” DongHo pouted.

“Stop with the aegyo!” AJ chuckled. You silently laughed at them. They were so fun to be with. Like they don’t have problems. They’re always having fun and smiling, there were not a single moment that they were frowning. And the Kiseop walked to you.

“Good morning Kiseop! Join us!” You invited.

“Don’t mind if I do!” Kiseop sat down infront of you. You handed him the box of cereals, and you continued to eat. You and the rest of UKISS were having fun while eating breakfast, until your manager came to you.

“Good morning ______ and friends!” Your manager seemed to be happy.

“Oh good morning, ______’s manager?” They also greeted.

“What do you want?” You asked.

“Why so grumpy early in the morning?” Your manager chuckled.

“Why irritating me early in the morning?” You shot back but then Kiseop was staring at you. “Ahm, what do you want manager-nim?” You asked nicely.

“Well, guess what? 2 companies need you to model for their new products. One: Toothpaste” Your manager told you. You spit out the milk you were drinking which unfortunately landed on your manager.

“MWOH?! Oh mianhe” You said as you gave your manager a  tissue. Everyone laughed.

“As I said, toothpaste, we just have to capture your smile and you holding the toothpaste and like promoting it. You know what to do, like you did in the shampoo product” Your manager said as he wipe his face.

“Yeah, I had to suffer a heavy wig for that” You sarcastically. And everyone laughed silently as they continue to eat.

“Anyways, another is a Spring Clothing Line” Your manager said.

“Well, that’s fine. Soooo what do you mean now?” You raised an eyebrow.

“We have photoshoot to do later. 1 pm. Meet me at Mr. Go’s dental clinic. The supplier wants us to model there, he says the dental place there is a great place. And after that 4pm we’re heading to Han River. We’re taking the Spring Clothing Line photo’s there, the scenery is perfect there” Your manager told you.

“Arasso, I cant deny it now. I’ll arrive there later” You said, as your manager walked away.

“Ooh~ Seems a busy day for you _______” Hoon said.

“Yeah, I guess back to work, sometimes I regret ‘following my dreams’ it’s going worse after Victoria showed up” You sighed but someone hugged you. It was Kiseop.

“Don’t think that. Think positive! It’s not going worse, We’re here for you . Hwaiting” He said as he pulled off. You didntnotice you were blushing.

“Yeah! We’re here for you! We’ll accompany you to your photoshoot and help you out if you need one” Eli patted your shoulder.

“Oh you guys, thank you so much!” You said.

“Now we understand why you’re so grumpy back then” Alexander chuckled but then everyone glared at him.

So it was nearly 1 pm and you were preparing for the photoshoot. Your stylists brought the necessary dress or outfit you needed for today’s photoshoot. Everything was ready, only thing you need to do is go to the photoshoot place. You were walking to your stylist’s car when another car’s horn sounded. You turned around to see who it was but you were surprised to see. It was UKISS riding in a top-down car. Soohyun was the one driving.

“Hey! ___________ come ride with us to the venue!” Kevin yelled.

“Mwoh? What do you mean?” You asked them.

“We’re going there too!” Aj said.

“But wae?” You asked.

“We told you, we’ll support you” Kiseop winked. You smiled and hopped into their car. And Soohyun drove away.

“Aish that girl..” Your stylist sighed and drove to the venue too.

When you reached to the venue, the stylists quickly took care of your make up and outfit, but you only had one stylist so she was walking back and forth, multi tasking because your other stylist was in a vacation, so UKISS decided to help.

“Coordi-noona, how may we help?” Kiseop asked the coordinator.

“Oh, well you could help the stylist arrange _________’s outifts for the photoshoot and help the photographer with the lighting.” The coordinator said.

“Arasso, thank you noona” Kiseop bowed. UKISS shared tasks to help. And while the stylist was fixing your hair, you were looking at them work through the mirror but you saw Kiseop smiling at you and this made you smile. As soon as your hair was done you were ready to pose.

“Alright, hold the toothpaste, now strike beautiful poses dear” The photographer said. You posed beautifully. Your poses were unique and were perfect for endorsing.

“Now, give us a smile, a smile that can make the viewers, buy that toothpaste” The photographer said. You tried to smile but it wasn’t the smile that lights up the whole world. It was like a dry smile.

“Wait, wait . What’s up? Your smile is …. Lacking… like dried, smile comfortably. Think of someone or something that inspires you or something, give us a full and real smile” The photographer said. You tried and tried but something was really lacking but then Kiseop showed up and smiled at you. This softened your heart and a real smile came out. It was a beautiful smile. The smile that captures everyone.

“Daebak!! That smile was the best!!” The photographer said.

“Thank you!” You said as you smiled again to Kiseop.

In your next photoshoot you were nervous. You were posing in the middle of Han River riding in a boat only. Your actions was limited due to your fear that you might fall. But then you realizeee that your friends and Kiseop were watching you. It relieved your nervousness and gave you confidence. That means, your friends and Kiseop are your inspirations.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update!!~~

Well currently I'm listening to KPOPPIN!!

uBEAT will be there! Stay tune for uBEAT! Hehe

ANd tell you what guys..

I just quit the modeling thing!~~ Haha.

Just realized about my school and stuff, just instead i'll go shopping to CNA.. KPOP stuff, i made a deal with my mom hehe.

There are more opportunities next time! School first !~~

Anyways

Thank you for reading~!!

Please comment and subscribe!

Image not mine. Credits to owners.