Acceptance

Turning Your Dark Sky Blue.

Finally your photoshoot week was over, and you have time for studies. You spent almost all of your breaks at the library catching up with your lessons.  You don’t even hang out with friends, you were just sitting In one chair reading almost 10 books and taking down notes to catch up with the lessons. You were reaching a book but it was too high for you. You couldn’t stand on the chair because you might fall. Suddenly, Kiseop arrived and reached the book for you, and walked away again.

“Wow, it’s that boy again. Why does he keep helping me?” You asked yourself and returned to your table.  Kiseop walked out of the library and smiled. He was glad he helped you once again. Then Kiseop saw Soohyun and DongHo together.

“Oh! Annyeong hyung!” DongHo  waved.

“Annyeong!” He also waved at him.

“Kiseop-ah, want to join us?” Soohyun asked.

“Huh? Where?” Kiseop asked.

“We’re  going to get some snacks.” DongHo said.

“Mmm, arasso” Kiseop walked with them.

“What were you doing in the library?” Soohyun asked.

“Just read some books, I needed to catch up with the lessons, And just helped _______ a bit” Kiseop said.

“Ah, ___________ again eh?” DOngHo teased Kiseop.

“What?” Kiseop asked innocently.

“Oh Kiseop, you’re so innocent” Soohyun laughed. Kiseop walked with Soohyun and DongHo to the lounge, there they met with AJ and Eli.

“Ayo!” AJ greeted.

“Hey, mah man!” Soohyun greeted.

“Hey Seoppie! Where have you been?” Eli asked.

“He was in the library, with _______” DOngHo joked.  AJ spat out the juice he drank.

“WHAT?!” HE was shocked.

“Ya!!!!!!” DongHo growled when AJ spat the juice which landed on him. All of them laughed.

“Aniya, I was reading some books there but I saw _______ having some problems and I helped her.” Kiseop said.

“Wow bro, you’re really inlove with her” Eli joked.

“I am not!” Kiseop shouted and all of them laughed at Kiseop’s innocent act. When Kiseop was going back to the dorm, he saw you carrying some dress and it was too many which caused you to drop some. Kiseop ran to you and helped you with your dresses.  He took the dress from your hands.

“YA! What do you think you’re doing?” You asked him.

“I’m helping you with these.” Kiseop said.

“And why?” You raised an eyebrow.

“These are too many, and you’re dropping them, they might get dirty.” Kiseop said.

“Arasso.” You just answered and started walking with him.

“I heard you are new here” You said.

“Well, a few days ago, yes” Kiseop said.

“Where are you from?” You asked him.

“I’m from the US” Kiseop answered. As you walk through the lockers, some girls were greeting Kiseop while spazzing.

“And why are you here?” You asked him.

“Just for vacation, but I decided to study here again” Kiseop just answered.

“Well, I just noticed, why are you always helping me?” You asked him.

“Well, I just.. well, want to help you.” Kiseop smiled.

“Seriously” You raised an eyebrow.

“Alright, I saw you in my internet when I was in US, you were a famous student model here, you became my inspiration and I found out you are facing some problems, so I decided have some work off aand come here and try to help you.” Kiseop said.

“Aish, again with my problems” You said as you walk faster and passed by Kiseop. Kiseop caught up to you.

“But you saved me.” Kiseop said.

“Saved you? Hello? I’m not a superhero, I’m a student model.” You said.

“I mean, because I saw your photos and modeling, I became inspired and dropped being a jerk of going to all those auditions and get depressed when I don’t get accepted.” Kiseop said. Then you 2 stopped walking whe you reached your locker.

“Then you’re welcome I guess.” You said.

“So please, let me help you, I wanna see you successful again.” Kiseop pleaded.

“You’re just making yourself tired, there’s no way you can help me” You said as you open your locker, but then all the clothes and things in your locker came out and Kiseop blocked them from falling to the floor.

“Are you alright?” Kiseop asked. You just smiled and observed how Kiseop fix your things so it would fit in your locker. “There, it can now fit without bursting out” Kiseop smiled.

“Gomawo.” You also smiled. “Arasso, I’ll let you help me with your little things” You said as you walk away. Kiseop smiled and ran off to his shared dorm.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another update~~!!

Thank you for reading!!~~

Please comment and subscribe <3

Image not mine. Credits to owners.

<3 ~~ <3