Misunderstanding

Turning Your Dark Sky Blue.

You ran and ran away. When you felt tired, you leaned against the wall and sobbed. You couldn’t believe you were failing again. You thought everything was alright, but it wasn’t, it turned out bad yet. You felt that You can never beat Victoria, that you can never reach your dreams anymore. You sobbed there. But then something caught your attention, and you went in. It was a bar. You removed your school coat and ID and went inside and sat infront of the bartender.

“Good day miss, what can I get you?” The bartender asked.

“One beer please” You said. Quickly, the bartender gave you a mug. You instantly drank it straight.

“Wow, another miss?” The bartender asked.

“Yes please.” You asked another beer. You didn’t notice that Victoria was at the bar too. You asked for more and more beer until it was night time already and you finished 12 full mugs of beer. But you keep on drinking and drinking.

“Uh miss, are you okay?” The bartender asked.

“Yes, Shut up and give me another!” You yelled. The bartender obeyed and gave her another. You kept drinking until it reached 11 pm, you already drank 14 bottles, so you were knock down at the club.

Meanwhile at the school, Kiseop was wandering around the school until he met your manager.

“Annyeonghaseyo, manager-nim” Kiseop greeted the manager.

“Ah Kiseop, have you seen ________?” The manger asked.

“Uh, she isn’t in her dorm?” Kiseop asked.

“No, she’s not, have you seen her?” The manager asked.

“Ah, I’ll take care of it” Kiseop said as he went outside. He tried to call your phone, thank god you answered after the third call.

“Hello? _________?! Where are you?” Kiseop quickly asked.

“Kiseoppie.. Aww you beautiful ulzzang! Come and join me here! It’s fun!” You answered.

“WHAT?! Where the hell are you?!” Kiseop asked.

“ME? I’m at Seoul le Club! Join me!~ There are many lights! Fascinating!” You said. Kiseop was confused but he was glad he got the place. HE quickly went there as fast as he can, when he entered he took the stairs down to the bar and there were many people, but he managed to see you sleeping at the counter. Kiseop went to you and woke you up.

“_______? Wake up, wake up, it’s already late!” Kiseop woke you up. You opened your eyes and saw Kiseop.

“Seoppie! You’re here!! Can you see the lights! Cool huh? They’re like fireworks. Look! Stars” You said, you didn’t know what you were doing. Kiseop can smell the scent of beer in your mouth.

“How many mugs did she drink?” Kiseop asked the bartender.

“14 sir, Fully paid for 2 dozens” The bartender said.

“It’s alright Keep it as a tip” Kiseop said as he escorted you to the stairs. Victoria saw everything and knew you were drunk enough so she thought something interesting might happen so she followed them to the stairs.

“Seoppie, I haven’t even danced yet, let’s dance!” You said to Kiseop while swaying.

“_______ you’re drunk we have to get you back to your dorm” Kiseop said. But then you stopped walking and leaned against the wall.

“Dance with me Seoppie, Dance with me” You said swaying your hips.

“__________, come on, you’re so drunk, we have to get back” Kiseop said as he took your arm and put it around his neck to you. But then you cupped Kiseop’s cheeks and kissed him in the lips. Kiseop was shocked. Victoria took a photo, but in the photo it was like Kiseop was the one kissing you because he was about to push you back. Victoria was contented and went away. Kiseop pushed you off.

“Kiseop, Saranghaeyo you ulzzang~” You said.

“___________ you don’t know what you’re doing and what you’re saying.” Kiseop already carried you all the way to the dorm.

Victoria, in their company, already posted the ‘scandal picture’  to the internet and in just a few seconds fans already reacted, but the fans reacted negative to you.

In the morning, you woke up. Your head was aching, you remembered that you drank too much but you didn’t remember what happened after you slept. Your manager was standing in front of you, he is very angry.

“____________! Get up!” Your manager commanded you. Your stylist gave you some water so you can drink it.

“Mianhe for last night manager-nim, it was too much” You said as you ruffled your hair.

“Yes, but this was too much for me too!” Your manager showed you the ‘scandal picture’ posted in the net. Your eyes widened as you saw the picture. You and Kiseop were kissing, and it was really you! And Kiseop! You were shocked yet angry. You didn’t know that you were the one who did it, you misunderstood. You went up and grabbed the iPad of your manager and went outside. You saw Kiseop sitting at a bench, when he saw you he smiled and waved at you. You thought he was smiling at you because he thought you 2 are now together. You went straight to him and slapped him. Kiseop was shocked at you action.

“What did you do last night?!” You asked. Kiseop stood up.

“What do you mean?” Kiseop asked. You showed him the iPad.

“__________ I can explain—“ But you slapped Kiseop again.

“How dare you Lee Kiseop! You knew I’m drunk but how can you do that to me?!” You asked and a tear rolled down your cheeks.

“No, you don’t understand—“ Kiseop tried to explain.

“No! I don’t need to! I trusted you Kiseop! You made me happy! How can you take over like that when you know im drunk. I was wrong about you Kiseop, I was wrong” You cried. “ I’m depressed now because of Victoria taking over VOGUE, I hoped you will help me, no, you added more problems, I don’t know what to do Kiseop, I thought the best of you, but I guess I thought wrong!” You sobbed and ran away. You were hurt. You were starting to fall in love to Kiseop but you thought wrong of him. But it was all a misunderstanding, you didn’t know the truth. Kiseop was hurt, but he still determined to tell you the truth before he leaves. 2 days more before he leaves and he cant leave with you with the wrong thought.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update~~

Mianhe I didnt update very soon enough~ ^~^ I was busyyyyyy!!

Aww, sad news for me... I spent my savings to buy my mom a special cake from Tous les Jours and a gift for mother's day, so I can't go to Alexander's fanparty here... ALthough it's okay!~ I saw how my mom be so happy today to see my gift and cake.

Anyways, HAPPY MOTHER's DAY guys!!~~

Thanks for reading!

Please comment and subscribe <3 ~~

Image not mine. Credits to owners.