The Good News and The Bad

Turning Your Dark Sky Blue.

“NO!!!~~” AJ groaned as he hit his head on the table.

“What’s up with him?” You said as you sit wit UKISS with your lunch.

“He’s upset..” Alexander said.

“Why?”You asked.

“Class has started and he was left in the dorm sleeping, he was late so double homework for him” Hoon chuckled.

“don’t you laugh at me!” AJ said.

“What? I wasn’t laughing, I was chuckling” Hoon said.

“It’s the same!” AJ said as he stood up and went to the counter to order some ice cream.

“Hey guys!” Kiseop greeted as he sat down infront of you.

“Hey!” You all greeted.

“Here.” Kiseop gave you a glass of orange juice.

“Oh thanks Kiseoppie” You thanked him.

“How’s class?” Alexander asked as he took a bite of his burger.

“It was horrible! I couldn’t concentrate on my lesson because I didn’t remember anything after camping and our 1 week break!” DongHo complained.

“Scored 7/10 goals”Soohyun simply said.

“Jinjja?  Isnt that nice?” You asked.

“Ani, it’s not. Soohyun usually completes all 10!” Kiseop said.

“Ooh.. then it’s bad..” You said. But then your phone suddenly rang. It was your manager who texted you.

‘ Annyeong ______________, you need to come to your dorm, I have something very important to tell you. And when I say IMPORTANT it really is. Come here NOW! ASAP’ Your manager texted.

“What’s up with my manager?” You asked yourself.

“Why? What’s wrong?” Kevin asked you.

“He wants me to go to the dorm immediately” You said.

“Omona! Don’t go he might..” Eli said grabbing your coat.  But he earned a smack on the head from DongHo.

“Hyung! You read too much stories and watch too much videos!” DongHo said. Everyone laughed.

“Well, I’ll leave first. See you later” You said as you stood up and ran to the girls dormitory building, When you entered every girl was looking at you, not glancing but they were staring at you in an amazed look. You went straight to your dorm.

“Ah ________!” Your manager greeted, but then party popper popped out. And your crew were very happy, you didn’t know why.

“What’s with the uh?” You asked.

“Chukahaeyo!!!” They all said.

“Mwoh? Can someone explain to me what’s going on?!” You demanded.

“This happen!” Your manager handed out a special invitation. Everything was scented. It had the logo of the famous magazine VOGUE.

‘ Greetings!

                I am Dylan Clifford, the organizer of VOGUE and the upcoming VOGUE International launch. I am glad to inform you that your model, _____________ is qualified to model for VOGUE International this year and the years coming. The photos from the Spring Fashion have reached us, and we are glad to say that we found what we are looking for. I hope you accept our offer to model for our magazine and our launch. Airplane tickets, Hotels, food, dress, everything you need is all in us. All expense paid. We wish for your approval

  • VOGUE ‘

Your eyes widened as you read the message. It was an invitation from Vogue saying that you are qualified to model international now. And to appear in the famous VOGUE magazine after the launch.

“Chukahaeyo!!!” Your crew congratulated you once again.

“Gamsahamnida! cThank you all of you!!” You hugged them. “ If it wasn’t for you guys, I wouldn’t have this” You said as a tear rolled down from your eye. It was a dream come true. After so much hardwork, your opportunity already came.

You went out and hopped around happily. Until when you got out of the Girls Dormitory building, you saw Kiseop riding a bike through the campus.

“Kiseop!” You shouted as you ran after him. He heard you and stopped.

“Oh hey _________” He greeted.

“I have great news!!” You told him.

“Let’s hear it” Kiseop said.

“I…I got qualified in modeling in VOGUE and VOGUE International Launch!” You exclaimed.

“Jinjja! Aw, _________ chukahaeyo!” Kiseop hugged you and spin around. When you release from his hug, you blushed and giggled.

“Well, I guess we need to do something about this” Kiseop said.

“Huh? What do you mean?” You asked.

“Treat you in Baskin Robins?” Kiseop invited.

“Aw! Sure!” You said. Kiseop grabbed your hand and dragged you out of the school. This made you blush so hard and made your heart beat faster. Kiseop intertwined his fingers between yours. You stare at your hands locked with his and smiled. Kiseop bought you ice cream, but then you 2 went around the town. You found some stuff which are adorable and fun to use. You tried to use them and chuckled.

“Oh! Those glasses fits you!” You teased Kiseop as he wore some big glasses.

“Nah!” Kiseop put back the glasses and continued to walk with you. Some of your and Kiseop’s fans recognized you 2 and asked for your autograph. You happily gave them and took pictures with them. It was getting late and you and Kiseop headed back to the school. When you reached the gate you let go of Kiseop’s hand.

“Kiseop.” You called.

“Yeah?” He answered.

“Thank you, thank you for today” You said.

“It was nothing, it was a congratulations gift to you.” Kiseop smiled.

“Even though, you made me so happy today” You smiled. But then you blushed on Kiseop’s action after. He kissed you in your forehead.

“Hwaiting, I wish you goodluck there” He said. You froze at his movement. But cut out in a few moments.

“O-oh! Thank you, I-I have to go t-to the dorm now! See you around” You said as you immediately turned away from him as you blushed harder. Kiseop smiled and watched you as you walk away. But suddenly his phone rang. It was his company’s president.

“Nae? Yeoboseo?” Kiseop answered.

‘Lee Kiseop?’ The president asked in English.

“Yes, this is Lee Kisoep” Kiseop also answered in English.

‘Kiseop, you have to get back here as soon as possible.’ His manager said.

“Huh? What? Why?” He asked.

‘We need to shoot photos of you for VOGUE and you’ll be a special guest in VOGUE and VOGUE International launch Kiseop, remember you’re a top model here in America’ The president reminded Kiseop. Kiseop felt lost, he didn’t want to go back early, he wants to spend time with you. He wants to be with you when your dreams come true.

“B-but why too sudden?” Kiseop asked.

‘Kiseop, you have tight schedules now, interviews, fanmeetings, guestings, ramp modeling, photoshoot, you have to get back here in a week or 2’ His president said. Kiseop dropped his phone. He wasn’t ready to leave yet. He didn’t want  to leave you hanging there when he already put hope in your heart.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update~!!

What will happen when Kiseop leaves? Will he really leave?!

WAAAH!! Great.. i have a wound on my palm.. lots!!  I broke 2 bottle of nail polish and cleaned the mess  with towel, so when i washed and squeezed the towel, mini pieces of glass cut through my skin... how lucky .-.

Anyways~~ Stay tuned, The ending is almost coming~!!

Thank you for reading!

Please Comment and subscribe <3

Image not mine. Credits to owners ~ <3