9: Stay Like This Forever

I Won't Love Again

You walk next to Nana, who is now a friend of yours, and talk about just random things. She, of course, does most of the talking.

“So like….there is this totally cute boy~ and…I so have my eyes on him…will you help me get him?” she pleads you with the biggest pout she can muster.

You sigh, “…depends on who it is” you say simply.

Nana smiles widely, “His name is…KyuShin…Lee KyuShin” she smiles as a small blush crosses her face.

You glance at her and are shocked by the pure innocence on her face. “….you actually like this guy?” you question.

Nana nods, “yeah…like…at first I thought he was weird but…now I’m paying more attention to him BECAUSE he’s weird and…I think I really am starting to like this boy” she says as she looks to you.

You just nod lightly, “…well...I’ll try my best to help you then” you say gently.

Nana hugs you quickly, “THANK YOU MinHyunnie~!!” she smiled. “I’m so sorry I didn’t become friends with you sooner! I really am! You have NO IDEA how bad I feel about all that stuff” she says looking down and a truly sad look on her face.

You feel your heartstrings being pulled. You can’t help but to hug her, “its…it might not be ok still but…I’ll accept your apology either way…now…just as long as it doesn’t happen again were good…right?” you look at her and nod approvingly.

Nana smiles and nods, “yeah! Never again will anything like that happen!!” she smiles and hugs you again.

You smile a very small smile and then the two of you separate.

~~*~~*~~

You walk into your next class and look around carefully.

Where is JongHyun?’ you wonder to yourself. You see his book bag at his desk but not him. You walk back out of the classroom and look in the hall. He is nowhere to be seen there either. You roam through the halls looking for him. Then it hits you, “…he likes sitting on the roof recently” you whisper to yourself and go to the stairs.

You start to climb the stairs and as you get closer to the top you hear JongHyun’s voice. You relax in relief then you notice…’Is he…singing?’ you wonder.

He hadn’t been asked to sing in the classes before so you had never heard his voice. You walk to the roof door and lean against it to listen to JongHyun sing.

So goodbye~ don’t cry annnd smile~he sings.

Your arms shiver lightly as you look down and notice the cold chills running over your skin.

His voice is so…beautiful’ you shiver again as he hits a higher note.

After a minute or so he stops and you open your eyes. You go to walk away when you see him looking at you from around the door.

He steps closer to you and your faces are only inches apart. He raises an eyebrow lightly at you, “What cha doing MinHyun-ah?” he asks as he smiles his gentle smile.

You blush lightly and look down, “um…I was…looking for you cause…you weren’t in the classroom…why else would I be here?” you say lightly still not looking up.

You hear JongHyun chuckle lightly, “right. Did class start already?” he asked looking at the clock on his phone. “Ahhh…I lost track of time…” he adds lightly. He goes to walk away and before you know what you’re doing you lightly grab the sleeve of his uniform. He stops lightly and looks at you with concern in his eyes.

“Something wrong MinHyun-ah?” he asks as he turns back around and walks close to you.

You blush and shake your head, “um...no…I don’t know why i…did that” you say and try to smile.

‘…I felt like if I didn’t stop you…you would walk away from me forever…just like he did…’ you think to yourself. The sight of seeing people walk away from you scares you. That’s what HE had done many times. Back then you were too innocent to know he was actually going to his OTHER girl.

JongHyun lightly hugs you as he sees the worry on your face. “MinHyun-ah…I’m not going to leave you” he says as though he can read your mind.

Just those few words and his hug and you feel yourself relax. You bring your arms up onto his back and hug him tightly. You hear his light chuckle and he buries his face in your hair, hugging you back just as tightly.

“…this is the nicest you have ever been to me” you hear him smiling into his words.

You hit his back lightly, “I can go back to being mean” you joke and smile lightly.

He chuckles at you, “Ah~ no~ I like this side of you too~ don’t tease me to much~” he jokes.

You giggle lightly and just lean your head on his chest, “dork” you smile.

“But I’m your dork” he adds.

You hug each other for a while and slowly feel the pain and worry rush from both of your bodies.

“We should go to class” JongHyun says lightly.

You both reluctantly release your hug and he takes your hand into his. You hold his back and both begin to walk down the stairs.

Once at the classroom you have to let your hands go and sneak into the back classroom door. The teacher turns to the board and you both sneak to your seats.

“Oh~ I almost forgot attendance” the teacher says. He looks up to his students for the first time and nods, “alright…everyone’s here” he smiles and goes back to teaching.

You feel your phone vibrate lightly. You pick it up and look to see a text from JongHyun. You read it.

Thanks for the love~ *Chu* ;)

You look at him and see him look away like he did nothing. You smile lightly and send him something simple back.

Kekeke

You see him look at his phone then at you with a raised eyebrow. You just shrug your shoulders like you did nothing and turn to the window with a cute smile on your face.

Your phone goes off again.

Don’t tease me keke ^^

You hide your giggle and then send him a message back.

To late~ XP’

You hear him lightly chuckle when he reads the message. The teacher turns to him and looks him up and down, “what is so funny Mr. Kim?” he asks lightly.

JongHyun looks up as he hides his phone in his pocket, “nothing sir…I just felt a sudden tickle in my throat~” he says lightly holding his hand to his throat.

The teacher just nods in suspicion while the class laughs at him lightly. You smile too at his dumb excuse. You look at him and he looks at you. He looks to make sure no one is looking then he sends a wink to you. You blush and then act like you smack it away. He pretends to pout then you see him get his phone out again.

Meanie…I’ll make you accept my love again soon~ kekeke. Wait till after school ;) *Chu~*

You hide your giggle again then send him something back.

Whatever you say you big dork ^^

Within five seconds he sends back.

Your dork loves you <3’

You blush and smile.

Good.’

You see him look slightly disappointed then once he puts his phone back in his pocket you send one more text.

I love my dork too’

Then you quickly put your phone into your bag.

You can tell JongHyun is staring at you once he gets the text so you just keep looking out the window with a relaxed mind. You hope today wouldn’t end and you could have every day be this happy with JongHyun. Even a simple text could make him smile. Even a simple wink could make you the happiest person. You started to really hope that he was the one who would be with you forever. For the rest of your life. You wanted to…you wanted him…and only him.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

Here's a quick update for you all~ Hope you like it *^^*

 

MinHyun out!!