7: Anything But The School Play!!

I Won't Love Again

You and JongHyun went to the rooftop for lunch to eat together by yourselves. He still had a lot of girls trying to date him but he was constantly showing them he only wanted you by his side.

“Ne, MinHyun-ah?” you hear him say beside you.

You look up at him from the piece of bread you were eating, “hn?” you ask lightly.

He looks at you and then to the sky and points, “Look. 2 doves” he smiles. “You know what that means right?” he looks back to you.

You shake your head, “no…what’s 2 doves mean?” you ask lightly. You were actually kind of curious to know the meaning.

“It’s said that if two doves fly by a dating couple that they are bound to be married one day!!” he says not able to hide his excitement.

You smile and laugh lightly, “You seem more like the girl in this relationship” you say as you look at him and smile.

JongHyun blushes and looks away from you suddenly. “Um….yeah…I guess I do seem like the girl, huh?” he says rubbing the back of his head and chuckling lightly.

You wonder why he looked away from you suddenly. You just shrug it off and continue your lunch.

After lunch you and JongHyun walked to your acting class hand in hand. You both let your hands go and walk to your seats as the teacher comes into the room.

“Alright class…sit down you little brats” she said in her loving tone. She was one of the more popular teachers in the school. You liked to joke around with her kids and was actually a lot younger than most of the other teachers at the school. Since JongHyun got here you started to notice how beautiful others actually were. And this teacher was probably the one you could call your favorite.

Well, everyone calls her a she but….he is actually a male. He isn’t gay…he’s just really into his job as the acting class teacher.

Most of the new boy students hit on him and then get a shock when they see him in the same bathroom as them. ‘Haha…bunch of boys’ you think to yourself.

Half-way through class you look over at JongHyun and you see him texting someone on his phone. You wonder who it might be. Most likely his mom, he texted her a lot since he was always saying he missed her. You look back to the board and these words make you want to leave the class.

PLAY AUDITIONS!!!!

‘No…anything but the school festival plays…’ you think to yourself.

Every year your school threw a play…and every single time you always acted sick. You were not cut out for acting. And if you are in this acting class…you HAVE to do the play. You’re automatically given some roll. The left over rolls tend to be the ones outside students audition for.

“Alright everyone. Today is casting day” the teacher smiles his beautiful smile.

You look over at JongHyun who is smirking in your direction. You look back up to the board and see the words SLEEPING BEAUTY written there. You look back to JongHyun and shack your head no with a glare. JongHyun just shakes his head yes.

“Now…who wants what part?” he asked looking around.

JongHyun stood up suddenly and said, “I want to be the prince Ma’am” he smiles confidently.

All the girls jump up and start yelling at how they want to be the princess.

The teacher looks to JongHyun, “Is there a certain girl you want as your princess?” he asked looking around confused as to which screaming girl he should choose.

‘Good going teach!!’ you say as you slam your head into your hands and try to sink away from the reality.

“Yes!” JongHyun says confidently. “I want MinHyun to be my princess!” he says.

The whole class goes quiet. You look up from your hands and notice the boys staring at you and the girls glaring angrily. You shake your head furiously at him.

The teacher smiles, “That’s a glorious idea! She has never been able to participate in the plays before! This will be a great chance for her~” the teacher says happily as your name is permanently written as the plays Princess.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's a quick update. Hope it's got you curious ;P *^^*

 

MinHyun out!!