10: Enter HaYi

I Won't Love Again

JongHyun follows you around the classroom like a lost puppy as you talk with everyone else involved in the play scenes for the day. You turn around not thinking JongHyun would still be behind you and you lightly run into his chest.

“Humph” you say as your face lightly lands in his chest.

As if by reflex he hugs you lightly, “Hi~” he says happily.

‘He has been like this all day since I sent that text’ you say to yourself.

You lightly hug back and then let go and maneuver yourself out of his arms. You walk over to Nana and she immediately starts to talk quickly, saying things like ‘Awwww. You two are so cute~’ and so on. You just shrug and look at the door as the teacher comes into the room.

“Alright my babies~” he says in a sing-song voice. “Let’s get our scripts out and practice scene 3~” he smiles.

You sigh lightly, ‘I’m really not looking forward to this’ you say to yourself.

~~*~~*~~

After everyone finishes cleaning up the room after rehearsal you, Nana, and JongHyun decide to go grab some food at the new café close to the school.

You walk down the road hand in hand with both JongHyun and Nana…both of them acting like it was a competition to see who could hold your hand the longest. You simply sigh and let the two of them pull you forward towards the café.

You get inside and you sit down at one of the booth seats as JongHyun goes to the desk and orders everyone’s snacks and drinks. He comes back and sits beside you as Nana sits across from the two of you. JongHyun hugs you as soon as she sits down and sticks his tongue out at Nana.

“She’s mine~” he says and cuddles against you.

You blush lightly and wiggle out of his arms, “…stop” you pout lightly.

JongHyun chuckles at your blush and pout. “Ok…I’ll stop for now” he adds the last part in silently.

None of you were aware but the whole time you were being watched by a shady figure sitting at a table on the other side of the café.

The waitress brings your orders over to your table and smiles as she bows and walks away to the next table.

You take a fork and lightly bite into the cake you had asked JongHyun to get you. Your eyes light up as the sweet taste fills your mouth. You smile lightly and JongHyun suddenly hugs you again covering your smile away from Nana who was not looking and continues to eat her cake loudly.

“This is SOOOOO good!” she says loudly as she continues to eat and exclaim at the tastiness of the cake.

You lightly push on JongHyun’s chest and look at him, “What?” you ask lightly worried at the sudden hug.

He leans his face down, placing his lips by your ear. “I’m just…I don’t want others to see your smile” he says honestly and then starts to eat his cake as well with a light blush running from his nose to his ears.

You look down to smile and cover your mouth keeping yourself from laughing loudly. After you get yourself composed again you quickly finish your cake.

The three of you finish your snacks and drinks and decide to go your separate ways and head home.

You and JongHyun again walk hand in hand down the road as you get to the bus stop.

JongHyun’s phone starts to buzz lightly with his ringtone as he gets a text.

He pulls his phone out and reads the message. A wave of concern and slight fear runs over his face as he finishes the message. He looks at you quickly.

“…we have to get to your house…now” he says concerned. “Forget the bus. We have to run” he says as he quickly starts to pull you along behind him, forcing you to run quickly.

“JongHyun! What’s wrong?” you yell as you run. You heart beats quickly with worry.

“I’ll explain at your house for now…Just RUN!” he yells.

You go to look behind you when JongHyun pulls you faster. “Don’t look behind us. She’ll see your face!” he warns.

She will KILL you! Just like she did the one before you!’ those words suddenly ring in your ears.

You suddenly feel a wave of fear run through your body causing you to move your legs faster and run to your house with JongHyun.

I’m getting a really bad feeling about this’ you think to yourself as you reach your house and both run inside quickly.

JongHyun slams the door closed behind him and locks it as he leans on the door and pulls you into his arms tightly.

“…Don’t leave anywhere without me from now on. I’ll you to and from school. I’ll go everywhere with you on weekends and during school. Do NOT leave my side” he says with great worry in his voice.

His words only make my fear and worry worse. “…Is it her? The girl from America?” I ask lightly as I look up at him to see his eyes covering over with tears.

He looks down to me and nods, “…yeah…It’s HaYi…” he says simply. “Promise…you won’t leave my side for even a second. I’ll be staying here for a few days…alright?” he says looking into your eyes.

You think and only feel embarrassed for a moment before you nod and place your head on his chest. “Alright” you say lightly trying not to let the fear show in your voice.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if it's a bit short but i'm a little busy today but I want to keep my promise to myself and update the chapters everyday till the stories are finished~ Hope you like this one. Who exactly is HaYi? What does she have in plan for our beloved MinHyun and JongHyun? You'll find out soon.

 

MinHyun out!!