12: The Plan

I Won't Love Again

Blue=HaYi speaking English

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

JongHyun brings you into an empty peer house and quickly wraps his arms around you as you hug tightly and hear as the men pass by you quickly. JongHyun then pulls you back at of the building and you both run into the opposite direction. The men didn’t notice you leaving the building they had just run inside and you quickly run into another place close by and hide yourselves quickly.

JongHyun pulls you under a tarp and lays you under him as he pulls the tarp closed over the both of you. You place your hands on his chest and he leans down on top of you to make the two of you as close as possible so that you look like the covered up luggage that surrounded the two of you on both sides.

Your heart would be beating fast because of JongHyun being on top of you and so close to you if your life wasn’t in danger and if you weren’t being chased by madmen of a mafia man’s daughter, who wanted you dead.

You hear people walk into the building and JongHyun wraps his arms around you tightly and gently presses his lips to yours before covering you completely with himself. He might have been more on the short side but, you happened to be shorter.

You hear the men begin to lift the bags around the two of you and you flinch lightly when they suddenly lift the bags beside where you were hiding. You hear a hand place itself on the tarp covering the two of you and you both hold your breath and push your bodies together in an effort to make you seem more flat like luggage.

You listen as you hear the tarp slowly start to lift up. It stops suddenly and you catch the glimpse of leather boots by the door of the building. You hold your hands tightly to JongHyun’s chest and he hugs you tighter in return. You hear the heels of the boots step closer to the tarp. The tarp falls back down to the ground recovering the both of you but you don’t relax.

“You idiots!! Don’t tell me you lost them!” you hear HaYi yell her English words.

You flinch when you hear a loud pop sound. Your heart begins to beat quickly and you hear JongHyun’s heart fasten its pace as well. You hear a loud thud on the floor beside the tarp and then you hear her boots clicking on the ground as she walks away. The loud searching ends and all the men leave the building. You go to open the tarp lightly and JongHyun stops your hand with his as he lightly stands lifting the tarp himself. He pulls you up and buried your head in his chest. You try to look to see what the thud had been but he doesn’t let you move an inch.

“You don’t want to see this…” he says lightly his voice filled with rage and sadness all at the same time.

He picks you up into his arms and you peak over his shoulder lightly. You gasp at the site and covering your mouth with you hand that isn’t around his neck. You see the man who had been lifting your tarp up on the ground with half his skull blown off and blood pooled around his body. You see the gun she must have thrown on the ground and it was soaking in his blood.

“JongHyun she…really…she” you go to say and he just pulls your head back to his chest and continues to carry you in his arms.

“I know…don’t look anymore…” he says simply and you feel him trembling lightly. You knew he was the kind of person who hated when someone could easily kill another. He really respected all forms of life and thought everyone had a chance even if they had been a bad person. He thought deep down everyone had a good side. Except for this girl who was chasing you, you could now see why he had been so scared for you to leave his side.

~~*~~*~~

You both walk into your house after almost 6 hours of running. JongHyun sat you on the couch and you could tell he was tired. He had large black circles under his eyes and he sat beside you immediately on the couch. You pull his head to your shoulder and let him close his eyes lightly. You knew he must have been very tired. He had carried you around the whole country of South Korea, or so it had seemed. As soon as he closes his eyes his full weight hits you and you lightly topple over on the couch. JongHyun fell asleep and hugged you tightly as he slept. You rubbed your hand through his hair lightly and relaxed in the darkness of your house. You couldn’t help but to fall into a light sleep as well.

 

-HaYi POV-

She watches as JongHyun falls asleep on top of you and she smirks. “Go now…get that little ” she speaks into the walkie-talkie.

 

-JongHyun POV-

I shut my eyes lightly and only intend to sleep for a moment. I must not have noticed how tired I was. I shouldn’t have fallen asleep.

 

-MinHyun POV-

You hear the loud smash as the windows got hit and broke into many pieces. You shrug JongHyun’s shoulders trying to wake him up but he is sleeping soundly. You see the dark figures walking towards you. Then you see her. You see HaYi’s silhouette as she smirks and stands at the broken door.

Got’cha ” she says.

“JongHyun oppa! Wake up! Please!” you yell.

A man covers your mouth quickly and separates you from the still sleeping JongHyun. You struggle only to have someone hit the pressure point on the back of your neck, knocking you out.

~~*~~*~~

You open your eyes and look around. You go to move your arms but they are tied behind your back around the pole behind you. You look forward and see JongHyun sleeping on a poorly made bed with his hands tied around his back as though he was handcuffed. You notice his feet are also tied. You go to say his name and only hear mumbles. You bite down and notice a cloth blocking your mouth. You hear the door beside you lightly open and put your head down quickly acting as though you are still knocked out. You close your eyes tightly.

Stupid is still sleeping….you hit her to hard…now I have to wait to torture the stupid girl…” you hear the familiar voice of HaYi.

You try your best to contain your fear and stop yourself from shaking. It doesn’t help that this room is a bit cold. You hear the door close again and look up carefully. They had left the room. You look around and see a window. You see the full moon has risen in the sky and you look back to JongHyun. You see him turn lightly. He looks at you and you notice his mouth is covered as well. He shakes his head lightly and gets his mouth cover to fall down.

“MinHyun-ah! Are you ok?” he asks quietly.

You can only nod your head not being able to speak anything but mumbles.

“Don’t worry…I'll get us out of this….god…I shouldn’t have fallen asleep” he says. The black bags under his eyes are gone to your relief. You nod lightly at his words and see him trying to worm out of the bed. He hits the floor with a light thud and slowly makes his way over to you.

He has just reached you when the door opens again. You see a skinny boy about the same age as you maybe a year or so older walk in and look at the two of you. He has a small tray of food in his hands and he lightly closes the door behind himself. He says nothing and just walks to the two of you and lays the food down on the floor in front of JongHyun and you. When he steps close to you, you see a tattoo and a brand mark on his shoulder. You look at him concerned and meet his eyes for a second. You see the innocence and kindness in his eyes. He goes to leave the room and you hear JongHyun speak up.

“Wait! You’re not going to tell them we’re awake are you?” he asks concerned.

The boy looks over to the two of you and shakes his head, “No, hyung…I won’t tell them…just don’t be loud and you’ll be fine…” the boy says with a soft voice. He looks the both of you over one more time and quickly takes his leave from the room.

You and JongHyun look at each other and you notice that by your food a small knife, a sharp one, is hidden under one of the bowls. You look to the door with a thankful look in your eyes and you use your bare feet to pull the tray forward. You kick the bowl of food away gently not spilling any of it and quickly getting the knife with your toes. You place the knife by JongHyun’s hand so he can grab it. JongHyun notices and takes it into his hands and quickly starts to cut at the rope. A guard opens the door and JongHyun skillfully hides the knife in his belt loop pulling his shirt down to hide that he is still cutting the rope with it lightly.

The guard smirks at seeing the both of you awake and motions for someone to come into the room.

You see HaYi walk in with a knife in her hands and a gun at her waist.

“JongHyun…how it pains me to see you like this…” she said in really badly accented Korean.

JongHyun spit at the ground lightly, “Yeah…right…you always where a who liked and …” he said spitefully to her. She just curled her nose up in anger and walked towards the both of you.

You two are such an awful couple…I would make him much happier” she sneers in her English. You just glare towards her knowing she probably said something bad to you or about you and JongHyun.

JongHyun has just finished cutting his hands ropes but acts like they are still tied together and skillfully makes his way over to you slowly. HaYi noticed him getting closer and stops walking.

“Is she that amazing that you still try to protect her when I have a gun and knife in my grasp…and you know I can use them” she says again in bad Korean.

JongHyun simply nods and sits in front of you skillfully cutting the ropes at your feet with ease. “She is…” he responds in simple English.

“….guess I’ll just have to make her disappear then” she says simply and pulls the gun from its holster and holds it pointed at you easily.

You just continue to glare as you slowly notice a plan JongHyun is formulating.

You hear a sudden bang and scream lightly as you see the red splash across your face.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger kekeke. Here is a short update. Sorry for leaving you all hangin ^.- Gotta keep you interested somehow. Mehrong~ Thank you all for subscribing and bearing with my random updates and things~!! Sorry I couldn't post yesterday. I had to study for a final. And I'll be studying for finals the rest of this week. I'll still try to update when I can~ *^^*

 

MinHyun out!