5: He's Obviously A DinoDog...

I Won't Love Again

You’re sleeping soundly when you hear a loud thud coming from your door. You groan lightly not wanting to get up, “I’m sleeping!” you yell and then pull the covers over your head. Not 5 seconds later your phone goes off. You see JongHyun is calling and answer after a moment.

“Yeah…what’s up Oppa?” you ask as you yawn.

“Get to your door MinHyun-ah!! I have something for you!!” he says in his normal hyper voice.

“Why must you wake me up this early? I’m not a morning person” you groan.

“Trust me. You’ll love this!!” he says.

You loved him but at the same time you hated how he was constantly persistent. But, then again that persistence got him to open your heart…and even allowed you to accept him as your boyfriend. He even helped you and kept his promises…so far.

You were still concerned that he would hurt you, so you had yourself prepared, just in case.

You got up and brushed your hair out, pulling it into a high ponytail and then throwing on some sweat pants and a regular t-shirt. You walk to your door and as soon as you open it you’re welcomed by JongHyun’s warm arms wrapping around you.

“What did you say id love?” you ask still tired almost falling asleep on his shoulder.

He leaned back suddenly and then dropped his arms, “Alright look!” he says with his smile on his face.

‘Does this boy ever…/NOT/ smile?’ you thought to yourself.

You look at behind him and see nothing. You look back at him. He now suddenly has a bow in his hair…as though he was a present.

“…You’re my present?” you ask lightly.

JongHyun nods, “Perfect present huh MinHyun-ah?!” he smiles widely.

You look un-amused and then simply walk back to your bed and lay down again pulling the covers over your head. “The best” you say sarcastically and close your eyes.

Suddenly you feel someone land on top of you and JongHyun started to roll around on your bed, “I’m not letting you go back to sleep! Rawr!” he says as he lies on top of you again.

“Ugggghhh…Let me sleep Oppa!!” you complain.

He just laughs and shakes his head, “Nope~ I’m your present you have to take care of me now~” he smiles.

You pull the cover off from your face and glare at him only to be meted by his puppy dog face. You groan again and sit up. ‘This boy…is like a dinosaur and puppy mix…how can he do that face so well?!’ you think annoyed.

You throw your feet over the side of the bed and look back at JongHyun, “…Breakfast?” you ask him lightly.

He nods and finally smiles leaving no traces of his previous pouting. You leave to go into the kitchen and he follows behind you.

‘Ok…he has got to be part dog or something…’ you think again to yourself.

You get into the kitchen and begin to cook breakfast for both you and JongHyun. JongHyun watches you from behind. You could swear his breathe was hitting your neck he was so close. You lightly step back and push against him which in return made him step back.

“Sorry” he smiles lightly and then goes to sit in your living room and turns on the TV and watches some early Anime. He begins to sing along with a show that came on. “ONE PIECE!” he sang.

You couldn’t help but to huff and start to laugh to yourself. He was adorable…how did he ever start to like you of all people?

‘How did you do it MinHyun?’ you think to yourself.

You finish breakfast and sit both plates on the table. “Hey. Puppy Jong, foods done” you say as you sit down at your table.

A few seconds later he sits at the table across from you and stares at you. “What did you call me?” he asks. If he was a dog he would probably be wagging his tail.

“I could you Puppy Jong…now eat” you said lightly pointing to his plate as you continued eating yours.

He smiled widely, “Okay~” he smiled as he started to eat. His face lit up with the first bite, “Wah! MinHyun-ah! This is really good” he smiled at you with his puppy like eyes shining.

You nod, “Ok…thanks. Now finish your food” you respond.

After a while you both finish your food. As you walk to the kitchen you listen to JongHyun ramble on about how excited he is for school that day and how he can’t wait to show you off as his girlfriend.

You can only pray that it will be a good day. Or so you hope it will be.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's the next chapter~ Comment so I can know if i'm doing good or not *^^*

 

MinHyun out!!