8: All Men Are The Same

I Won't Love Again

You sigh heavily as you and JongHyun read through your scripts. “I can’t believe you chose me of ALL people to do this JongHyun…” you said giving him a simple yet annoyed look.

“I don’t want to do weird scenes with anyone but you” he said giving you is puppy pout.

“Don’t….no…stop…STOP THAT FACE!! YOU KNOW I CANT SAY NO TO THAT FACE!!” you yell and cover your face.

You hear JongHyun chuckle beside you. You just sigh, “Ok…ok…I’ll do this…but only cause I don’t want other girls doing these scenes with you” you say lightly.

JongHyun smiled happily, “yay~” he said as he did his gorgeous closed eye smile.

You can’t help but to smile at him, “you dork” you joked.

He shrugs, “but I’m your dork~” he smiles.

You roll your eyes jokingly, “I don’t know…are you my dork?” you smiled and look back to your script.

After a few minutes you hear JongHyun move beside you. “Hey~ MinHyun-ah” he says lightly.

You nod, “hn?” you ask.

“Look at me for a second” you could tell he was probably smiling from the twinkle in his voice.

You look at him and he is only about an inch away from your face. He smiles gently as he stares into your eyes.

“I love you” he says as he slowly closes the distance and kisses your lips.

You close your eyes and lean into the kiss. You let him wrap his arms around your waist and kiss back.

He lightly pushes you back on the couch to where he is hovering over you. “I love you” he repeats again and starts to kiss you deeper.

You moan lightly at the sudden deep kiss. You can feel JongHyun shake lightly from your moan. You place your hands on his chest to push him and make him stop when he suddenly entwines his fingers with yours and places your hands on each side of your head as he continues to kiss you.

He lays down on you lightly and whispers against your lips, “Don’t ever stop loving me” he kisses you again.

After a while you finally get one of your arms free even though he wasn’t really gripping them in a demanding way. You gently place your hand on his chest and push lightly. He pulls himself up and looks into your eyes.

“Something wrong?” you ask him suddenly.

You see a slight sadness in his eyes as he looks at you. He says nothing and just lays his head on your chest and hugs you. You hear his phone go off. He was getting a text.

“JongHyun? Your phone?” you say as though asking if he was gonna look at it.

JongHyun just shook his head and kept cuddling against you.

You lightly wrap your arms around him but then bring one of your arms up and run it gently through his hair.

“Promise me you will never leave me for anyone else…promise me….ok?” he asks gently.

You nod, “don’t worry…I’m not that type of girl” you say gently and gently run through his hair again.

You stay like that for a while till his phone starts to go off again. This time it’s a call. You her JongHyun groan in annoyance as he has to get up and answer his phone. He looks at the screen and a serious look arrives on his face.

“Sorry MinHyun-ah…I gotta take this” he says lightly.

You just nod and sit up gently and go back to studying your script. You are a bit worried with his sudden serious face he had shown.

You are starting to memorize lines when you suddenly hear JongHyun scream all the way from outside. You jump at the sound of his angry voice. You go to your door and are about to open it when you hear him say, “Alright!! So what if we had a thing in the past? Didn’t you get the hint that when I left the states it was over between us?! God you so annoying! You dumb girl!!” he yelled into his phone.

You stood at the door frozen. He was…talking to an ex-lover? Or…did she think she was still his lover?

What’s going on?! What kind of person are you JongHyun?!’ you think to yourself.

You feel sorry for the girl on his phone because of his harsh words.

“Stop calling me…or ill change my number and will not even text you…I was being nice by texting you back today. You know I really don’t have to try and be nice to you” he said with an evil chuckle. “I could just ignore you like you did to me when you first cheated on me” he added.

He doesn’t talk for a moment, probably listening to her when suddenly he says, “it’s my fault you cheated? Why? Cause I didn’t want to a ? You know…I knew every time you slept with someone other than me…and honestly…I was disgusted with you…I’m not taking you back…so just don’t call me anymore” he said harshly. You could hear a type of poison dripping in his voice.

The next words from him are what made you collapse onto the floor.

“No…I’m not denying you because I have a new girlfriend…I’m denying you because I don’t like you. I don’t have a girlfriend…” he says.

You let tears fall from your eyes and you go out your back door quickly. You run as fast and as far as you can. You cover your eyes as you try to hold your sobs in. you get to the park and you hide in the little tunnels meant for kids. You let your sobs out and just cry.

No…it’s not because I have a girlfriend…..I don’t have a girlfriend. Ok?! Happy?!’

His words kept ringing through your head over and over only making your sobs louder.

Your phone suddenly rings. You answer it without looking at the caller ID. You hear his worried voice.

“MinHyun-ah!! Where are you?! Are you ok?!” he asks through the phone. You say nothing and just hang up on him. You begin to cry even harder. You bring your legs to your chest and wrap your arms around your ankles. You rest your head on your knees and just cry.

Your phone keeps ringing. You take the back off of it and take out the battery so that it won’t ring anymore. You put your head back on your knees and continue to cry.

You knew you would get hurt again MinHyun!! You stupid, stupid girl!!’ you yell in your mind.

‘I told you not to start liking him…or trusting him!! This is what the world wants from you!! You don’t get happiness. You will only live with sadness for the rest of your life!!’ you continue to yell over and over in your head.

You stay in the tunnel till it is finally dark outside. You don’t want to go back to your house because JongHyun is still probably waiting for you. Plus, he is your neighbor and would see that you arrived home.

You just lie down in the tunnel and stare at the rounded wall silently.

~~*~~*~~

You suddenly feel someone touching your shoulder. You jump lightly and look around. You see you are still in the playground tunnel. It is still dark outside and you see a person hovering over you lightly. The silhouette looks familiar.

“MinHyun-ah!! Are you ok?! So this is where you were” you hear the one voice you wanted to avoid the most.

You lightly smack his hand away from you, “go away JongHyun…” you say lightly.

You notice he just crawls farther into the tunnel and sits at your feet. “I will not” he says simply.

You then kick at him with your feet, “I said LEAVE!!” you yell.

JongHyun grabs your foot and pulls you onto his lap suddenly and hugs you, “I will NOT!” he says hugging you tightly.

“Let me go!” you yell and fight against him.

He just keeps hugging you no matter how hard you hit him. “Go back to your ex! It’s not like you have a girlfriend anyways. I’m just some toy to you! You’re only playing with my feelings! You’re exactly the same as HIM!!!” you yell and start to let the tears fall from your eyes as you hit his chest over and over. You slowly start to hit him softer and softer as you lose your strength from your constant tears.

You eventually just lean your head into his chest and cry.

“MinHyun…I said I didn’t have a girlfriend for a reason” he said after you had finally calmed down a little.

“…..Because I’m nothing to you…that’s why you said it” you say simply.

“No…” he says.

“Yes it is…” you say back.

“ITS NOT! OK!!” he yells at you.

You jump taken aback by his angry voice.

“You mean more than the world to me!!” he yells. “I told her I didn’t have a girlfriend because I don’t want her to come here and hurt you!!” he yells.

You look up to look at his face as small tears slowly start to stop falling.

“Yo-….what?” you ask.

“You don’t want to know what she is capable of…I left her in the states for a reason…she was trying to hurt everyone close to me. She kept saying she was my girlfriend when I had no interests in her what-so-ever….the last girl I liked….that girl she…she killed her…” he says as the sadness fills his eyes.

You can barely make out the frown from the darkness. “She….she’s one crazy ” you say simply.

JongHyun suddenly chuckled, “way to ruin the serious mood” he said with a sad smile.

“But…I can take care of myself…I’m not some weak girl…if she comes at me to kill me….ill just kill her first” you add.

JongHyun sighs, “…no…I don’t think you can kill a mafia boss’s daughter” he says simply. “Please…I’m sorry for saying I didn’t have a girlfriend….I just don’t want you to get hurt!” he says almost as though pleading for you to forgive him.

He hugs you tighter than ever before as though you might disappear at any second. “I’m sorry…I don’t want to be as bad as some guy from your past…please don’t hate me and ignore me again like when I first moved here” he said letting small tears fall from his eyes. He lightly leans his head on your shoulder.

You can’t help but to hug back, “…no…your nothing like him…I’m sorry I said you were” you say as you both sit in the small tunnel and hug each other tightly.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's an update for all you lovely subscribers~ ;P Hope it's good enough to wait for~ Just what will happen next?! :o *^^*

 

MinHyun out!!