4: He Loves Me?!

I Won't Love Again

JongHyun had kept his promise and wouldn’t leave your side for even a second after that day.

You were walking home from school with him like usual when he suddenly said, “MinHyun-ah…can I ask you something?”

You stop and look at him then nod.  “Yeah” you reply. You would only talk to him and no one else.

“Well….the day I walked outside and saw you getting bullied by those girls and that guy…I freaked out and thought I was gonna lose you…so…I want to say this now before I don’t get the chance to again” he said. His face was more serious than you had ever seen it before.

You just nod, “Ok…go ahead and tell me” you said.

He looked into your eyes and stepped closer to you. You didn’t move. “MinHyun-ah….I really like you…no…I love you. Please go out with me…before I have to almost lose you again” he said as he suddenly pulled you into his arms.

Your heart beats quickly and you feel your face begin to burn for the first time in years. “JongHyun, I-“ you go to answer but are cut off by his lips pressed against yours. You eventually let yourself kiss back and slowly wrap your arms around his neck.

“Just say yes” he speaks against your lips.

“Yes” you say back breathlessly and kiss him again.

He can only smirk and pull closer to him in his embrace as he deepens the kiss. "Promise that as long as you are with me you won't leave me MinHyun-ah" he smiles as you both pull away from the kiss.

You finally smile after so many years and nod, "I promise JongHyun Oppa" you say as you quickly jump up and hug him. "And you have to promise the same too!" you said as you let your heart pound in your chest.

After all these years you finally felt alive. You finally felt like you had more than just your pet kitten to live for. You finally had some meaning, some purpose, someone who would love you for you and would never abandon you.

JongHyun lightly takes your hand and leads you to the bus stop. You are both waiting patiently for the bus to arrive. You sit side by side on the bench, your fingers entwined together.

You lean your head on his shoulder and smile, wishing that this moment would never have to end. JongHyun suddenly takes his hands away and turns your smiling face towards him.

“MinHyun-ah!” he says as this wide smile spreads across his face, “Your smiling!!! I never thought I’d be able to see you smile” he said closing his eyes and smiling the biggest smile you had ever seen.

You just nod, “Because for the first time in all these years I am finally happy again” you said and then buried your face in your hands and blushed. “Oh my Buddha…I’m so cheesy!!!” you said and quickly kicked both your feet against the sidewalk feeling like your fingers and toes were going to curl up.

You could JongHyun laugh beside you and he pulled you into another hug, “its ok. I think I like this side of you too…Is this the real you?” he asks.

You look up at him and just nod stubbornly, “I guess so…” you say going back to your non-smiling self.

JongHyun chuckles and kisses the top of your head. “Pabo” he says lightly and them you both sit and wait for the bus to arrive and take you home.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is chapter 4 *^^* Ah~ I'm fangirling at my own story haha. Hope you guys are liking this story so far~

 

MinHyun Out~!!