3: JongHyun...Saved Me?

I Won't Love Again

JongHyun is running over to you in the hall, “Yo~ MinHyun-ah!!” he smiles and waves before he reaches your side by your locker. You look up at him and wave lightly. People have been talking about you non-stop since JongHyun made an announcement saying he was your friend. A lot of girls are constantly trying to up to you so they have a better chance with JongHyun but you still ignore everyone…except him. He has started to grow on you after these few weeks. You feel like the most important person when he runs to you in excitement and when he calls your name your heart flutters. You are always so happy to hear that voice call your name every day. It’s a habit for you to hear it. You always smile on the inside. Sometimes you swear your heart might be healing because of this man.

“Morning! MinHyun-ah!” he smiles to you.

“M…morning” you whisper lightly so others don’t hear you talking.

JongHyun just smiled and takes your hand like every other day for the past few weeks and walks you to class. You’re so used to it that you just don’t even put up a fight anymore. Not to mention that despite your constant telling yourself no you have already started to develop a slight crush on JongHyun. You knew you shouldn’t but…there was just something about him that made you like him.

Halfway through gym, which was your 1st class for the day, JongHyun had gotten called to the office. He had a phone call from his parents, which you found out where still in America and he was renting the house with the money they sent him, meaning…he lived alone…just like you. Your parents wanted nothing to do with you because of your sudden anti-socialism. They sent you money and you just lived in the small house by yourself with a small kitten you found abandoned on the road before you heart was shattered. The kitten was the only reason you stayed at that house and didn’t just fly somewhere else to live and start over.

You were sitting and thinking to yourself, leaning against the wall when a girl walked over to you. She was not looking nice at all. In fact, she was one of the girls who hated that JongHyun chose you to get close to. You just glared at her and then looked away ignoring her.

“Ya! You stupid little ….how long are you going to hang around /MY/ JongHyun oppa, huh?!” she must have thought she threatened me. You just ignored her. Suddenly you felt someone pick you up by your hair, which really hurt, and they drug you outside when the teacher was looking away. You didn’t scream you just struggled to get your hair free from the boys grasp that the girl had “hired” to take you outside.

The girls smirked at your struggling once you all had gotten outside. One girl suddenly grabbed a bucket of water and threw it all towards you, completely soaking your gym outfit. You let the water hit you and just sat on the ground where they had pushed you and glared at the girls. They seemed threatened but then the boy grabbed your hair again and slammed your head back on the ground. You let out a soft groan of pain. But, it shouldn’t have been loud enough for them to hear. Two of the girls walked over to you and quickly held your arms to the side. You yanked your arms forward and they struggled to stay in place. You kick your feat furiously. The other girl walked over to you and slammed her foot into your chest. Your eyes open in shock and you can’t help but to scream out in pain from her foot weight crashing down on your ribs.

She repeatedly slammed her foot down over and over until your eyes were about to overflow with tears. You wished your body would let you pass out. But, no, life liked you being hurt. You finally stopped struggling and let your body go limp underneath her foot. The other girls let your arms go as they all heard a scream, “Ya!!! Get away from her!” you relaxed at the familiar voice. The girls tried to act like it was all that preppy girls fault and the jock. He walked away from them, ignoring their excuses, and he walked straight to you. The teacher took the group of 4 to the office, where they got suspended. JongHyun lightly picked you up into his arms and hugged you, “Are you alright?!” he said with concern in his eyes and his voice.

You can’t hold the tears anymore and let them pour from your eyes endlessly, “JongHyun Oppa!” you cry as you wrap your arms around his neck and cry into his shoulder.

He pulls you closer to him and hugs you tightly but not too tight to hurt your ribs or bruises he could see through your soaked shirt. “It’s ok. I’m here. I won’t go anywhere” he said as he rubbed your hair with his hand. “It’s ok” he kept repeating over and over until you finally could stop crying and calmed yourself down.

You couldn’t walk so he took you to the nurse’s office. She examined you and said you had no serious injuries and should get some rest. So you did.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Three chapters in one day. I'm proud~ I will have one more posted by today...maybe two~ *^^*

 

MinHyun out!!