15: Shopping

I Won't Love Again

You toss around in your bed trying your best to sleep. It was kind of hard to sleep knowing that not 1, but 2 boys would be staying with you for who knows how long.

You sit up in your bed and step off of your bed lightly. You put on some black house slippers and walk out of your room quietly to go get a glass of water. Once you arrive at the kitchen you grab a glass down from the cabinet and pour yourself some water. You take a drink and sit your glass down. You feel a pair of arms wrap around your waist from behind. You jump at the sudden contact and turn around quickly and see JongHyun smiling at you half-asleep.

"What's wrong?" he asks as his voice cracks lightly from his lack of sleep.

You relax with a sigh, "Don't scare me like that" you say as you hug him. "And nothing's wrong...I just couldn't sleep knowing so many guys are in my house" you answer honestly.

He nods and rests his head on your shoulder, "Hnnn. I can't sleep either" he said lightly as he tightened his arms around you.

"You need sleep" you say as you lightly run your fingers through his hair. You wrap your arms around him and breathe in his scent, relxing as you did so.

He chuckled lightly, "Your smelling me now?" he says as he lightly looks into your eyes from your shoulder.

You smile and shrug, "...Yeah...Don't ask. I don't even know...I think your puppy behavior is rubbing off on me" you joke.

He smiles and suddenly sniffs at your neck, "Yeah. That might be true. At least the puppy is rubbing off on you and not the Dinosaur" he chuckled.

You nod and feel your eyes slowly started to become heavy. "...I should sleep now" you say gently as you unwrap your arms from JongHyun.

He nods and suddenly picks you up, "Yeah. Let's sleep" he responds.

You quickly wrap your arms around his neck so you wouldn't fall, "Hey! What are you doing?" you try your best not to yell in case Taemin is asleep.

JongHyun walks towards your room silently without answering your question. He opens the door lightly by pushing it open with his foot and lays you on your bed. He then pulls your covers over you. He sits on the side of your bed and kisses your forehead, "Good night" he says lightly as he gently gets up from your bed.

Your heart suddenly hurt alot and before he can go any farther you lightly grab the bottom of his t-shirt. He turns to look at you and lightly sits back down. "Don't....don't go yet" you say as you pull the cover up to hide your blush.

You can hear him chuckle and suddenly he gets under the covers with you and wraps his arms around you and pulls you close to him. "I won't leave yet then" you could tell from his voice that he was smiling. He kisses your forehead again lightly and rubs his fingers through your hair and rests his face in your hair.

You blush and gently close your eyes as you lay your head on his chest. You drift off into a light sleep and sleep peacefully with no nightmares.

~~*~~*~~

You can feel yourself waking up and you feel a little warm. You go to turn around and notice a pair of arms are around you. You open your eyes and see a sleeping JongHyun still in your bed. You don't notice yourself staring at him until he starts to move. You close your eyes lightly as you can tell he is waking up and you act as though you are still sleeping.

You hear him groan lightly as he opens his eyes. You feel a pair of lips touch yor forehead, "Morning" he says softly.

You don't respond and you hear him sigh. "I know your awake. You were staring earlier" he chuckled.

You still pretend to be asleep.

"You asked for this" he said and you felt him get on top of you. He put his hands to your sides and then began to tickle you.

Your eyes shoot open and you start laughing, "Aha! JongHyun! Stop! Haha!" you manage between laughing.

JongHyun stops after he confirms you were awake and he smiles. However, he doesn't get off of you. He stays on top of you.

You finally manage to calm your laughing down and you open your eyes and look into JongHyun's. "What?" you ask lightly.

He smiles, "...your gorgeous even with bed-head" he says as he chuckles lightly.

You blush and lightly punch at his chest, "Shut up...yours isn't much better" you smile and point to his hair as you play with a random curled out piece of hair.

He smiles and leans down. Your faces are about an inch apart when your room door suddenly opens.

You look over quickly and see Taemin standing at the door. "um...uh...breakfast is ready" he says gently as he blushes and looks down then runs away from the room.

You and JongHyun both blush once you see the position you had been in. You both get up and stand facing away from each other.

JongHyun clear his throat and lightly takes your hand, "Let's uh...go eat" he says still blushing lightly.

You only nod and you both walk into the dining room.

Taemin bows lightly once he sees the two of you. "Sorry for um...interrupting" he said quietly.

You wave your hands, "Oh no. It's ok....we weren't really doing anything...we just happened to...be in an awkward position is all" you say as you try your best not to blush.

JongHyun nods, "uh. Yeah. Awkward...stuff..." he says, his blush being extremely bright.

Taemin looked at his him and suddenly burst out laughing. "Ah. Hyung. I like her explanation better" he smiled.

JongHyun sighed, "...yeah. Me too" he smiled as he sat down beside you. Taemin sat in front of you and you all began to eat your breakfast.

Once you had all finished you thought about something for a moment, "...Taemin...you don't have any clothes do you?" you asked.

Taemin looked at you and nodded, "Yeah...I haven't really been out of that place since I was young so...I never really went to get any" he said.

You nod, "Then let's go shopping today" you smiles.

Taemin smiled and nodded, "Un. Ok!" he said happily as he quickly took the dishes to the sink.

JongHyun looked at you with the puppy eyes.

You smiled, "Of course you have to go too. You know the kinds of things guys like to wear now" you smile and lightly take JongHyun's hand. "I'll go get ready then" you say as you stand and walk into your room to change and get ready.

~~*~~*~~

You are all ready and you grab your wallet, place the wallet and keys into your pocket, and walk out the door. Taemin on your left and JongHyun on your right. You felt like royalty walking with her bodyguards. very handsome bodyguards. JongHyun lightly took your hand and Taemin held your arm lightly. He wasn't used to this place so he didn't want to get lost.

You could feel JongHyun tighten his grip on your hand once he noticed Taemin's arm locked in yours. You couldn't help but to try and hide yourself laughing. JongHyun locked his fingers with yours and you continued to walk to the bus stop.

The three of you sat at the bus stop and waiting for the bus to arrive. When it did you went to the back and found three empty seats together, luckily. You all sat down and waited for the bus to arrive at Seoul Shopping Center.

When you arrived you all quickly got off the bus and walked into the first clothing store you saw on the side of the street. Luckily it was a men's store. The three of you walked inside the store and the boys took off like little kids in a candy store and started looking around. JongHyun seemed more attracted to the name brand where as Taemin looked at pretty much any style of clothing.

After looking around that store for a while Taemin bought a few shirts and a couple of pants and a new pair of shoes. It still wouldn't be enough clothes to wear so you moved on to the next store.

The next store sold both male and female clothes. You decided to look at underwear since you needed some new things anyways. You looked carefully, not really caring about price, since you had alot of extra money to spend this time around. Your parents sent you more than usual this time around. You weren't sure why but you decided to ignore it and just kept shopping.

Taemin bought alot more clothes at this store and 2 other pairs of shoes. JongHyun bought a couple of things as well. You also secetly bought some new underwear and things while the boys were distracted. Along with some new skinny jeans and tops. And a new pair of high top converse shoes.

You went to a few more stores together with the boys and by the end of the day you knew Taemin would definately have a full closet of clothes. As you all were leavig the last store for the day you bumped into someone by accident.

"Oh sorry!" you said as you bowed and looked up to see a very beautiful man. At least, you thought he was male.

"Oh honey. It's ok" he said in a high pitched voice as he laughed. "You were distracted" he said as he glanced at the two boys behind you acting like little kids. "Oh. Since we've run into each other anyways...I'm Kibum. Kim Kibum" he smiled.

You nodded, "Ah. I'm MinHyun. Kim MinHyun. It's nice to meet you Kibum" you smiled.

"Oh dear. You can call me Key. Everyone else does" he smiled back.

You nodded, "Ah yeah. Ok. Nice to meet you then Key" you smile.

Key nodded, "Yeah. Likewise~" he said lightly. "Oh. Here" he said handing you a piece of paper. "You seem like you like to shop...see you around" he said as he walked into the store with a cute girl and they started looking around the store. He kept picking things out for her and she looked very flustered.

You shrugged and grabbed the two kids hands and walked them out of the store before they made an embarrassing scene again.

You got back to the bus stop and pulled the three of you onto the bus and found some seats.

Taemin seemed tired so you allowed him to lay his head on your shoulder so he could rest.

The day had passed by so quickly. The sun was already half way in the sky. You looked at the extremely jealous JongHyun who pouted as he looked out the window. You lightly placed your hand on his. He turned his head to look at you and you smiled then stuck your tongue out at him. "Why are you so jealous?" you asked lightly.

JongHyun smiled lightly and sighed then locked his fingers with yours, "What boyfriend wouldn't be jealous if their girlfriend was letting another man use her shoulder...I know he is younger but still...I can't help it" he said as he lightly leaned his forehead against yours.

You smile, "but you know I only love you...so you shouldn't get jealous of Taemin" you said looking into JongHyun's eyes.

He nodded lightly, "Yeah...I know. But i'm still going to get jealous. Just let I got jealous of that boy talking to you earlier" he added.

"You mean key?" you asked. Then you remember te piece of paper he had given you. You opened it and saw a number written on the paper. Then you flipped the next piece open and saw a business card. 'KibumMe Fashion Agency'. You looked at the back of the card and smiled lightly, "...I think I've been scouted" you said showing JongHyun the card.

He took the card and looked at you, "What are you gonna do then?" he asked.

You shrugged, "We'll see. I need to think about it first. It wasn't but a few days ago that I was scared for my life...but then again...maybe a job would be good for me to get it out of my mind" you added.

JongHyun nodded, "I trust your decisions" he said as he lightly kissed your forehead.

You smiled and nodded, "Thank you" you said as you lightly lean your head on his shoulder.

Once you all had gotten to the bus stop by your house you quickly got off the bus and made sure you had all of your bags from shopping. Once you knew you had them all the three of you walked to your house and went inside quickly. You put all of your things away in the right drawers and in your closet. You smiled happily as you looked through all your new outfits. You looked to your school uniform and sighed. "How much homework am I gonna have to make up?" you wondered. You shrugged your shoulders and decided to watch some TV.

You went into the living room and sat on the couch. Just as you sat down your house phone began to ring. You lightly answered the phone not recognizing the number. When you heard who it was your jaw dropped and you could feel tears build in your eyes. "Ah...Keita...it's you" you said trying your best to stay calm.

'MinHyun-ah...I just wanted to say...i'm sorry...and...I want you back'

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the really late update everyone!! Thank you for being so patient with me ^^ I finally have some free days from work~ So i'll try my best to update alot in these next few days!

 

MinHyun out!!