2: Don't Like Him MinHyun!!

I Won't Love Again

You feel someone lightly shaking your shoulders to get you awake. You open your eyes lightly and look at JongHyun who smiles in return. You lay your head back down, still tired. He lightly touches his hand on your back. You feel an electric jolt shoot through your body and you sit up.

“Ah, good, you’re awake. I thought you passed out or something” he smiled gently. You looked around the room and saw that it was only you two. You stood up lightly and rubbed the sleep from your eyes.

“Everyone else already left…they kept telling me you just leave here” he said lightly. “But, I don’t think that’s right…you might have a curfew or something” he added.

You shrugged again and grabbed your book from his desk and your bag and started to walk away. JongHyun followed after you quickly, “so you really don’t like to talk huh?” he asked thinking he would get an answer. He pouts when you don’t say anything. “Hey MinHyun-ah….you don’t have any friends here do you?” he asked lightly.

You shrug. “……no….” you say lightly hoping he would just leave you alone soon even though it was nice to have someone show some interest in you at all.

“Ah!!!” he yelled. You got shocked and turned around expecting to see him fallen over and bleeding or something. But, you only turn around to see him smiling like an idiot and then he jumps once, “I got you to say something!!! See…I told them you weren’t mute. I knew you could talk. You just need the right people to accept you and talk to you. Right?” he smiled.

You turn around quickly and start walking again.

“Ah! Wait up!” he finally noticed you walking again and followed after you by your side.

He walks the same way as you. “So…I guess you live this way to, huh?” he asks smiling still.

You nod lightly not saying anything and just keep walking. You get to the bus stop and JongHyun goes to the same one as well. “We might be neighbors” he says as he sits by you even on the bus.

“……why are you bothering me so much?” you finally say out loud not used to the attention.

JongHyun looks at you and smiles, “Isn’t it obvious? I want to be your friend” he laughs lightly.

You can feel your heart jump lightly at his smile. ‘Don’t you dare start liking this boy MinHyun-ah!!’ you think to yourself.

“..Sorry…I have no intention of making friends after this long of being alone” you say simply as you look out the window.

You hear him laugh lightly, “Well…looks like you’re stuck with me either way. Friend” he smiles with his eyes closed.

You sigh slightly annoyed and then look out the window. “Do whatever you want then…” you say just giving up on the matter.

You hear him laugh happily; “Good!” he smiled to you even though he knows you’re not looking.

The bus arrives at your stop and just like JongHyun thought you were in fact neighbors.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is a short chapter. Hope you can forgive me. At least I updated it quickly, right? All within the same day, in fact. *^^*

 

MinHyun out~!!