Pororo and ramen

Bang stole my heart~

 

That night, i slept over because i still didn't know if daehyun was sober. (We all knew yong guk was sober from what he did) so it really wasn't a problem. I mean, sitting on the couch watching pororo is the least of my worries right now.
 
"Mannn~ that wedding was awesome!" Zelo slumped out of his room to get a glass of water. I was still on the couch watching pororo, but was zoned out.
 
"Sooooo, hyung?" Zelo walked up to me and waved a hand in front of my face to snap me out of my trance. "You ok?" He asked. I slightly nodded.
 
"Yeah. I guess. After what happened tonight and the kiss, i- i don't really know. Stop pressuring me jello!" I spoke really fast and covered my ears.
 
"Ohhhhhh~ seems like someone is in looooove~" he cooed and patted my shoulder. "Don't worry hyung! It's gonna be ok. Once yong guk confesses, you guys will be a couple! Then you can buy a house, get it onnn~, then-"
 
"Zelo. You aren't helping me right now. I don't  know what to do. I mean, i like him, but i just, i wouldn't get to see him often, and it would just be too hectic." I confessed. Zelo nodded his head like he understood.
 
"Well, what i'm gonna tell you is... Talent." Then he walked off.
 
"Wait, jello! What talent?" I asked.
 
"Take my word hyung~ talenttttt~" he sang and went into his and jongup's room.
 
What talent? How would i have any-
Wait, zelo said 'talent'.
If he said 'talent', then maybe he means singing and dancing?
 
'Nawwww~ i can't sing and dance!' I thought as i looked at my still crippled arm. It still hurt like hell, even though that was 1 month ago.
 
--------------------
 
"Noooo! Don't do it guam jandi! Goo jinpyo isn't good for you!" I yelled into the tv screen at the deadly hour of 2:30 in the morning. Drama reruns always get me rowdy. Especially when it is boys over flowers.
 
"Nooooo! Don't do it! You good for nothing- oh." I said.
 
A door opened and a sober/hungover yong guk stepped out of his room.
"Yah! Keep it down will you?!" He yelled and came to where i was sitting on the couch. He plopped down and sat right next to me.
 
"Boys over flowers?"
 
"What?! It's a classic!"
 
"No. A real classic is queen inhyun's man."
 
"That just came out like, this year!"
 
"Sooooo~ it's a classic because it's filmed in old korea time!"
 
"Most of the time is filmed in real time. I good one is answer me 1997!"
 
We argued back and forth until we both passed out on the couch.
 
"I'm telling you... It's... Love rain..." I muttered and rested my head on the passed out guk's chest.
 
---------------------
 
"Hmmmm~ what's this pillow?" I asked myself as I tried to fluff it up. But it held me close to it. I jumped.
 
"Mornin princess." Yong Guk smiled and ran his fingers through my hair. I deeply blushed and buried my head into his chest.
 
"You know I can still see you..." He muttered. I nodded my head. He laughed.
 
"Why every time I stay over, you always tend to cuddle me?" I smiled and sat up, but yong Guk pulled me back down.
 
"Because you are like a big marshmallow!" He said hugging me. I blushed a very dark red and tried to push him off of me.
 
"Rude! I'm trying to work on my 6 pack..." I muttered and patted my non existent abs. He laughed.
 
"I want ramen~ be a good boy and get hyung some ramen!" He suddenly felt his stomach start to growl. I glared at him.
 
"Make it yourself!" I pouted. He poked my cheeks.
 
"Oh, so chubby, chubby bunny, chan chan! Chubby chubby- YAH! Don't bite me!" He yelled at me when I bit onto his hand. "Bunnies are feisty..." He smirked and got up from his seat to make the ramen. "You want some, bunny chan chan?" He laughed. I stuck my tongue at him.
 
"Yesss~ thanks hyung." I said. And he got a pot and boiled the water.
 
--------------------
 
"Himchan, breakfast is served!" He put the big pot in the middle of the table. I looked at the ramen in delight. I took chopsticks and dug in.
"I'll eat well!" I sang and took a bite of the ramen. Oh my god.
 
Sense when could yong Guk cook-
Oh wait, it's ramen.
 
"Like it?" He asked me. I nodded my head vigorously. While slurping down the noodles, I saw yong Guk had a little bit of broth on his face.
 
"Here." I took my napkin and dabbed his chin. He looked at me with those big eyes.
 
"Himchan." He said. I turned back to him from the pot of ramen that was there. He leaned into the table and looked like he was thinking about something.
"Nothing." He muttered and went back to eating his ramen.
 
--------------------
I'm so sorry I haven't been updating this story! I had homework and stuff to do. I was thinking about this story, but didn't have that much time to do it this school week. Forgive meeeee~ ㅋㅋㅋ