Fluff on the xbox

Bang stole my heart~

 

When i woke up, i needed to get ready by 8 am because i had to get to the dorms.
 
As i pick out my outfit, i choose something comfy, but also something that would make me look more presentable
 
And cute.
 
I decided to choose a pair of black skinnies and my Plaid shirt to represent my style. Then went to my closet and got a pair of black VANS and my watch to wear.
 
Yep. Im pimpin'...
 
When i was almost about to walk out the door, i heard my stomach growling. I quickly checked my watch and saw it was 7:50
Crap, crap, crap
I decided to get a poptart out of my pantry and go. I could eat it on the way.
 
-----------------------
 
"Ahhhh, the weather is so nice~!" I sang as i walked down the street, munching on my strawberry breakfast. I looked at my phone.
'Ok. I have 3 minutes to get there, and it's just down there!' I thought to myself and started to jog into the building.
 
I saw the building and punched the apartment number into the call system up front so i could get in.
 
"Hyung, you there?" I saw zelo's face come through the communicator.
"Yeah, jello. Could you let me in?" I asked the younger. He held a 'thumbs up' and pressed the gate button so i could get inside.
 
 
"Hey jello!" I waved at the baby giant who was running toward me.
"HYUUUNNNGGGG~" he jumped into me.
"Gosh i was here only yesterday. Did you miss me that much?" I laughed at the younger. He nodded.
"Hyung, you have no idea how hard it is when you are gone. Jongup is being mean, the daejae couple are being more y, and yong guk is just anticipating when you would come back!" Zelo began shaking me while he was hugging me.
"A-ah jel-lo sta-hp!" I said as he was still shaking me. He let go.
"Ok hyung, come on! Daehyun won't make me breakfast.." He pouted.
 
---------------------
 
"Yaaaay! Hyung is here! Listen, i need laundry to be folded and put away. I expect my sandwich to be pb&j with no crust, and i want my room to be clean. Thanks hyung! I love you!" Jongup greeted me and ran out the door.
 
"Ok, so i need my bed to be made, my lunch should be chicken sandwich, and i will need you to organize the shampoo and conditioner in the shower room. Alphabetical order and color coded. Bye hyung~" daehyun hooked his arm with yongjae's. "come on sweety!" He walked off and out of the dorm with yong jae by his side.
 
"Hey thanks so much for doing this. I owe you one!" Yong guk put on his jacket and smiled before he closed the door.
 
------------------------
 
"Ok lets see... Bed made, pb&j, organize shampoo bottles, laundry folded, room clean. Ok. I can do that!" Himchan exclaimed as he the radio. "Cool, c-clown!" He smiled and got to work.
 
----------------------
 
As soon as he entered jongup and zelo's room, he knew he had a lot of work to do.
There was underwear scattered all over the floor, a pizza box on the desk with green tinted pizza inside, an xbox with marshmallow fluff on it (or so i hoped it was marshmallow)
All their games for the xbox was on their beds, and the closet was needing a little organizing as well.
 
As i started to get huge trash bags and cleaning supplies, i tripped over one of their plush dolls.
 
----------------------
 
"Ok, almost finished!" I sighed as i was putting the last remains of their moldy food in the bags.
 
The room looked spotless! All their shoes were in the closet, their clothes were folded and put away, xbox cleaned, dolls put on the bed, which was also made.
 
Now i have to go to the daejae room...
 
Pffft...
 
Luckily, their room wasn't bad. I just needed to get the dirty clothes off the floor, make their beds, and shine up the windows.
 
Everything looked clean as i was polishing up daehyun's soccer trophies. Now they wanted me to organize the shampoo and conditioner bottles in the bathroom. I don't even know why. They use it, they should organize it, you know?
 
"Pantine, head and shoulders, deja' vu, hello kitty shampoo? Wtf?!" I busted out laughing as i saw the pink bottle of shampoo. "That must be jello's." i said as i put it toward the back if the basket they use for their shower stuff.
 
"Oh look, jello also has a pink facial raiser too!" I chuckled and put in in with the rest of the stuff in the basket.
 
--------------------
 
Thank god yong guk is organized. He is the only one who keeps his room clean. I didn't think he would be so orderly, but he is and i'm happy because i couldn't go through his stuff.
 
"Now i have to make the sandwiches and lunches for the boys... And hyung." I added and walked to the kitchen.
 
----------------------
 
"Ok. Peanut butter, strawberry or grape jelly? Grape. Yeah, grape. White bread... Ok, now i need a knife." I looked in the drawers for a knife to cut the crust off and spread the contents on the sandwich.
 
"Do~ do~ do~ i feel like a house wife...
I don't wanna be, i don't wanna be, i don't wanna be a crappy house wife!
I don't wanna be, i don't wanna be, i don't wanna be a crappy house wife!" I sang/ screeched as i was making the sandwiches for the guys.
 
"Chicken... Bread, lettuce, mayo? Ok." I talked to myself.
What? Making sandwiches is hard work!
 
After i made the kids their lunches, i got a package of ramen out for yong guk hyung and sat it on the table.
Cuz i ain't his wife. I will make him a sandwich, but not ramen.
 
Thats totally different.
 
---------------------
 
After doing all the chores around the house, i plopped down on the couch and watched television.
 
Weekly idol when B.A.P was on.
 
 
Just after i started to watch TV, i heard the gate buzz signaling the men were home. I buzzed them in and saw all of them run in and get their sandwiches and stuff.
 
"Honey~ i'm home~" yong guk sang and i smiled.
"Shuddup, guk..." I told him and he frowned when he saw his ramen wasn't cooked.
 
"Why didn't you cook me my lunch?" Yong guk walked over to the couch and asked me.
 
"I ain't your wife. Cook it yourself..." I growled and he jumped back.
 
"Woah there, whats wrong?" He chuckled. He went over to the coffee table and put the mail on it.
 
"Do you know how long it took me to clean the makdonggie's room? 3 hours, hyung! They had marshmallow on their xbox! Do you know how long it takes someone to get marshmallow fluff off of an xbox? You don't! Cuz you didn't have to do it!" I yelled at him. He went through the mail while i was ranting and saw a wedding invitation.
 
"Oh, hey, secret sunbaenim is having a wedding!" Yong guk smiled and handed me the invitation to look at.
 
"Oh, cool." I said and completely forgot what i was ranting about.
 
Smart move, guk...
 
"Well, you know. Secret sunbaenim always said i should bring someone with me to a wedding. You know, so i don't get hit on by the drunk ahjumas..." The leader said out loud and sort of blushed.
 
"What are you implying?" I asked him and smirked.
 
"Well," he played with his fingers. "Would you like to... Go w-with me?" He choked out and looked red.
 
"As what?" I smiled.
 
"As a... Friend."
 
Oh.
---------------------------------------
Waaaaah~ i'm so sorry! I just- you will see what happens in the next chapter. Sorry for the late update. I was sleeping~ XD