Being drunk has it's perks

Bang stole my heart~

 

When manager hyung picked up his car, i went outside to talk with him.
 
"You himchan?" He asked. I nodded.
 
"Yeah, how did you- wait, yong guk?" I asked him back. He nodded.
 
"So you guys will be taking a taxi back? Should i give you money?" He asked again and i nodded. He rolled his eyes and smiled as he have me 20,000 won.
 
"Thanks sir. Daehyun and yong guk are drunk. So neither of them can drive. And i don't have a license." I bowed to manager hyung and walked back inside the venue.
 
Oh holy god. What happened?!
 
"YAH! YONG GUK! GET DOWN FROM THAT TABLE!" Jongup yelled at the leader who was jumping on the table.
 
"I WANT VODKA~" he yelled and i was surprised no one was looking at him being an idiot.
 
While all of B.A.P was trying to get Guk off the table, i got a shot of vodka. I walked over to the table and waved it in his face.
 
"Oh yong guk~, want it?" I asked and he nodded his head excitedly... Like a dog.
"Well, come and get it~" i sang and he jumped off the table and was running to me.
 
"Quick, young jae, catch!" I threw the shot at him and he dumped it in the trash. While yong guk was running to me, i engulfed him in my arms. "Not-ah! No ya don't!" I held him back so he couldn't escape.
 
"Hey- let gooo~" he slurred. And i shook my head.
 
"Not until you sober up!" I retorted back.
 
"Well then i will never be sober..." He smiled.
 
---------------------
 
"Ahhhhhhh~ so good to be home~" zelo plopped down on the couch and closed his eyes. On the other hand, yong guk and daehyun were stumbling in the dorm and fell on the floor.
 
"Ahhhh!" Yong guk groaned and started rolling around.
 
"Hey! You aren't a dog!" I yelled at the doggie guk.
 
"Woof- woof~" he chuckled and got up.
"Yeobo~ i'm hungry~" he whined.
 
"Shuddup! I'll make you ramen!" I snapped.
 
"But i don't want ramen!" He said. I looked at him strangely.
 
"Fine then! What do you want?" I asked and threw the ramen back into the pantry. He got up and walked close to me. A little to close for comfort.
 
"I want...
You."
 
I choked. "W-what?" I asked him, looking scared.
 
"You heard me... I want you tonight." He smirked.
 
"Ahhh, young jae, help me!!!" I exclaimed just as yong guk kissed me.
 
It was such a good kiss. It was just so- i can't really explain.
 
I slowly closed my eyes just as he deepened the kiss. I should have been panicking... But i couldn't. How would you feel if someone you liked so much decided to kiss you? Even though he was drunk, i prayed that he knew what he was doing. Cuz if he didn't, i would have stopped the kiss a long time ago.
 
My hands went to his neck to deepen the kiss even more. I just couldn't pull away. His lips were too good. I couldn't stop him or myself.
 
'Wait, what am i doing?! He's drunk!' I thought to myself. I snapped out of my senses and pulled away.
 
"What the hell was that?!" I yelled at him. He looked somewhat sober now.
 
"What was what was what?" He muttered. I looked at him in disbelief.
 
"What you did, you- you kissed me!" I pushed him away from me. His face turned pale, then really red. He smiled a little bit.
 
"I guess i did, didn't i?" He smiled a little.
 
"Yes, you- wait, why do you have that smile on your face?! You liked it?!" I yelled. I was really angry now.
 
"SO WHAT IF I LIKED IT?!" He yelled and pushed past young jae to go to his room.
 
"Sorry hyung. It was too late when i got there..." Young jae told me and i slightly nodded. I was too in a daze to think of anything else. I touched my lips and blushed a little bit.
 
He kissed me...
 
 
 
And said that he liked it.
 
I ran outside to the balcony and shouted really loudly.
"MY FIRST KISS WAS BY BANG YONG GUK!!! HOW IS THAT, BISHEZ!!!" I spun around in the darkness of the outside balcony and breathed in the fresh air.
 
It's good to be drunk sometimes...
 
--------------------
How did you like this chapter of the story? Pretty... Celebratory at the end, eh? Hahahaha!
Stay tuned for tomorrows chapter!
Saranghaeyo!!!
<3