TOWEL!!!

Bang stole my heart~

 

Another day passed and i woke up in gukkie's arms. The sunlight dancing off both of our bodies and i opened my eyes. His face like an angel and his closed eyes, the pink tint on his lips.
"Baby~" i cooed and ran my fingers through his dirty blonde hair. He opened his eyes and smiled lovingly at me.
 
"Morning' princess." He wrapped one leg over my body and brought me closer to him. Only wearing his boxer shorts, i looked at him. His collar bones defined, his y abs, his- (i shouldn't go any lower or else this would be rated M. ;D)
 
"Good morning, dear." I smiled and fluffed his hair.
 
"You know what?" He asked me and my cheek with his hand.
"Mmmm?" I moaned in content.
"There is a world record for the longest kiss..."
"There is?" I replied.
"Mnhmm, 58 hours. I think we could break it." He kissed my cheek. I blushed.
"Oh really now?" I smirked and pecked his lips multiple times before going in for a long kiss.
 
--------------------
 
"Mmmmm~" i moaned as yong guk the bottom of my lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth, and he slipped his tongue inside, tracing it out like a map before fighting for dominance. Of course he won, but i put up a fight.
 
I flipped us over so that he was on top of me. My hands clenched his back, trying to find more energy to hold onto him, but he was literally taking my breath away.
 
"Appa~" i moaned into the kiss. He smiled and my cheek, kissing me more passionately.
 
"Saranghaeyo, Kim himchan." Yong guk pulled away from the hot kiss and looked at me.
"Nado saranghae." I smiled and crashed my lips back with his.
 
 
"Hey guys! I made ram- oh, sorry. I will leave you to your love making..." Daehyun opened the door to our room, but then closed it when he saw our condition. Ruffled hair, yong guk practically (which i would like to see ;D), me on the bottom of him. Yeah... Pretty shady if you asked me.
 
"We weren't gonna- yah!" Yong guk blushed a dark red and hid his face into my chest.
"Hahaha, we switched rolls today? Because i like to role-play..." I smirked.
"Stahp it~" he whined. I ran my fingers up and down his back.
"It's ok 'princess'. Appa is here." I put on a manly voice and cradled the big tigger. He only blushed more.
"Do i really sound like that?" He chuckled and got off of me. I sat on his lap and put the blanket around us.
"Not really. When you say it, it's ier." I smiled.
"You grease ball." He kissed my forehead.
"More than you?!" I asked, astonished. He pouted.
 
"No... I'm greasier, for sure."
"Yep." I rolled my eyes.
"What's that supposed to mean?" He questioned me. I threw my hands up in defense.
"What? I was only stating the truth..." I snuggled into the big greasy lug.
 
"We should probably take a shower now." I looked at the bedside table's clock.
"Yeah. Let's go!" He grabbed me and pulled me to the bathroom.
"Woah, woah, what are you doing?" I asked, him putting his hands at the bottom of my night shirt to pull it off of me.
"Taking a shower, duh!" He rolled his eyes and started the water.
 
"T-together?" I asked. He looked back at me.
"Yeah, i guess. Do you want to?" He smirked. I shifted my gaze to my feet.
"I-i don't think i am ready. I'm sorry..." I mumbled. He walked over and tilted my face up with his hand.
 
"Why are you sorry? It's ok. I'll wait until you are ready for something like this." He pecked my lips and went to close the bathroom door.
"Tell me when you finish so i can shower after you, ok?" He smiled. I nodded.
 
-------------------
 
I stepped out of the shower and looked for a towel.
"Crap..." I groaned as i saw there was no towel.
"Gukkie! Could you get me a towel?" I yelled, but there was no response.
"Aish..." I said and stepped out of the bathroom with no towel on. Walking into the bedroom, i saw there was a towel by the bed. I was walking over to pick it up when i heard the door open.
 
"Channie, i got you a- whoa." Yong guk stared at me. We both froze in our tracks. I couldn't move at all.
"H-himchan, i-i g-got you a-a-" he tried to walk away, but was stuck there as well.
 
"Yong guk, i-"
"TOWEL!!!" He yelled and threw the towel in the room before slamming the door and running away. I ran and covered my body with the towel before sitting on the bed.
 
"Aish, aish, aish!" I ran a hand through my hair in anger. "How could you be so stupid, himchan?!" I yelled to myself and slumped over on the bed, with a blank expression on my face.
 
This is bad... Very, very bad!
 
 
 
Why didn't i work out yesterday?!?! WAEEEEEE~
 
------------------
So yeah, just a short update. It's getting too hot for the banghim couple~ oh, lala~ haha!