I think I...

Bang stole my heart~

 

"Um, you have a little bit of ramen on your mouth..." He muttered and looked at me. I felt my mouth and it didn't seem like I had anything on it.
 
"I don't think I do..." I told him confused. He picked up a napkin and slowly ran it over my mouth. I blushed really red. He smiled.
 
"Is the ramen hot?" He smiled and ate some more of it. I nodded, trying to cover up my mistake of turning red. He laughed.
"Then do you want some water?" He asked again. I shook my head, just staring at him.
 
"Yong guk?" I asked.
"Hmm?"
"Do you remember what happened... Last night?" I slowly drew out my sentence.
"Yep. I REMEMBER~" He sang the last part of the sentence while going into his rap. I interrupted him.
"No. Wait. Do you remember when you... Kissed me?"
"I JUST WANT YOUR KISS~ I NEVER WANNA MISS~" He sang again.
"Stop it!"
"STOP GIRL, IN THE NAME OF LOVE~"
"HEY, YOU BETTER STAHP OR ELSE MAMA CHAN IS GONNA SLAP PAPA GUK UPSIDE THE HEAD!" I got my hand ready to attack him. He jumped.
 
"Oh, ok. Wait, what were you talking about?" He asked and took another bite of his ramen.
"Do you remember what happened last night... When you... Kissed me?" I asked. He choked on the ramen.
"U-um, I guess. I mean-"
"Because that was my first kiss..." I told him. He coughed again on his breakfast.
"I-I... Stole your first kiss?" He asked. I nodded.
"Oh, um... I-I don't know what to say. I mean, did you... Like... It?" He tried to find words to say. I tilted my head.
"I-I guess. For my first kiss, I don't have anything to compare it to." I looked down. He looked a little angry.
 
"So was the kiss ok, or not?" He asked me with a little bit of aggravation in his voice.
"I-I..."
"Should I improve?"
"I don't-"
"So you think that it was good?"
"I never said-"
"Oh great, you hated it!" He banged his head on the table.
 
"I LIKED IT, ALRIGHT?!?!" I yelled. He jumped up from his seat, a little confused at what I said.
"Wait, you what?"
"I... I thought it was good. There really hasn't been anyone who wanted to kiss me that bad before." I told him. He nodded his head slowly.
 
"Ok, so... Um. I should probably put away the dishes if you are finished..." He took my plate and got up to wash the dishes. "Yeah. I'm-I'm just gonna..." I walked out of the room, only to be taken back by my emotions.
 
'Kiss him!'
'No! Let him kiss you!'
'Just kiss him!'
'Back hug him!'
'No, just-'
'I'm telling you! Just-'
 
"YONG GUK, I THINK I LIKE YOU!" I yelled and turned around to run and hug him. He was taken back, but held onto me. "I'm so sorry that you got drunk! I should have looked after you! Mama chan needs to look after papa guk and then Jonglo started grinding on each other and-"
"Him chan! It's ok! I swear!" He told me and rubbed my back.
 
"Noooooo, it's not! I let you get drunk and your parents said I looked like a transvesite!" I wailed into his shirt.
 
"It's ok- wait, they said you looked like a- HAHAHAHA!" He laughed.
 
"It's not funny..." I muttered and pulled away from his embrace.
 
"Sorry, but... That is pretty funny." He laughed again and I hit him with my brace. He flinched.
"Ow!" He said and grasped his arm. I apologized to him.
 
"Is that what you are really like? Abusive?" He pouted and started to rub his arm. I rolled my eyes.
 
"Whatever." I said and started to walk back out of the kitchen.
 
"Wait!" Yong Guk stopped me. I turned my head.
 
"Date tonight?" He smiled.
 
--------------------
 
I'M SOOOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED! My phone got taken away and my tablet and my laptop cuz I didn't take my dogs outside...
Yeah...
I will make up for it! I will post the next chapter tomorrow! I swear!
:D
and thanks for 102 total subs for my whole page!! :3