Tigger doll fettish

Bang stole my heart~

 

I opened my eyes and felt a big tigger cuddling me. I smiled and looked to my side. His face was so beautiful when he sleeps. I just- asdf (fan girl/boy mode activated)
 
I moved the little bits of hair out of his face and stared at his handsome face.
 
"Mmmmm, morning." He groaned and stretched his arms. I smiled.
 
"Morning" i chuckled at his sleepy face.
"What do you want to do today?" I asked.
"I was thinking about taking you around TS Ent and showing you the building. It would be fun!" He looked over and wrapped his arm around my waist.
 
"Really?! I get to go and see your work place?!" I sat up and glanced back at him before hopping out of bed.
"When can we go? Right now? Please, please, please~" i aegyoed. He looked up at me before groaning.
 
"Aish~ don't you want to cuddle some more?" He pouted and patted the spot next to him.
"Oh, ok~ but i wanted to go now~" i got back in the covers.
 
"But that's not your call."
"Huh, why?"
"Because. I'm the boyfriend here." He said and pouted. I grew a little angry.
 
"Why are you saying things like that? I just wanted to go to your work place a little earlier... That was all." I muttered.
 
"But is it my fault that i wanted to spend time with my girl-boy-partner?" He looked at me. I felt a little guilty.
 
"No, i guess not... But i'm the woman. And i wear the pants. Remember that, k?" I laughed a little and cuddled into his chest. He rolled his eyes.
 
"Sure..." He said.
 
------------------
 
"Yaaaaay~ we get to go and see front desk-noona!" Zelo ran down the street and stopped in front of the TS-Building. "Let's go! Jello wants candy from noona!" He ran inside.
 
"He never changes. Hey, jello bear! Don't go cheatin on me, ya hear?" Jongup walked into the building to get his man under control.
 
Yong guk held the door open for me and i went in. He followed after myself.
 
"Noona~ i want my candies now!" He was bouncing up and down at the front desk, waiting for the woman to bring the bowl over to him.
"Now, be sure to give one to jongup, ok?" She smiled and handed him a hand full of candy.
 
"Nooo~ they are all mine!" Zelo hissed and ran down the hall to a practice room to scarf down all the candies.
"Jello~ hey, give me one!" Jongup yelled and ran after the baby giant.
"Noooooo~ they are all mine!" Zelo said.
After that, i heard a hiss, a thump, and then the whole building went silent.
 
"Oh~ kay... Um, we will go and check out the crime scene. You guys can go in the janitor's closet and, i don't know, make out or somethin..." Daehyun said and dragged the poor, defenseless young jae with him to the practice room.
 
 
 
"Um, i will start by showing you our recording studio..." Yong guk grabbed my hand and we went up the stairs to the other floor.
 
---------------------
 
"And this is the practice room!" Yong guk told me as we stepped in their practice room. 3/4 of the room's walls were a light wood color, and the other wall was a big mirror were they could see their dances being mirrored.
 
"Wooow~ it's so cool!" I spun around. He chuckled.
"Yeah, i know, right?" He sighed and plopped down on the floor.
 
"What can we do in here?" I asked, eyeing the speaker system. He seemed to catch my drift.
 
"Do you... wanna dance?" He asked. I jumped up and smiled.
"Yesh!!!" I plugged my iphone into the adapter and choose to freestyle to "fight for freedom"
 
As the music started to play, i felt a sudden electricity invade my veins. I twisted and turned my body flung myself into the air. The music was so contagious.
 
As the song ended, i was panting.
"Gosh!" I groaned and sagged over on the floor.
 
"That was good, but that move you did was a little off balance..." He got up and showed me how to do the move before he helped me up.
 
"Now, show me." He commanded and walled back as i did the move over again. I messed up, of course.
 
"Hold on, lemme help you." He walked up and grabbed my arm.
"Now, bring this arm up and then turn around... Yeah, like that. And then-"
 
We fell on top of each other. His body underneath mine. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He widened his eyes.
 
"No, no, no, no!" He pushed me off of him and sat up.
 
"Gosh, what was that for?" I mumbled and patted my cuz it hurt. Haha. hurt. Haha
 
"I was- you were- no! That wasn't supposed to happen like that!" I shook his head and grabbed his hair in anger. "Aish!"
 
"Like what?" I asked him and crawled closer to him.
 
"No!" He backed away. "All along i was supposed to be the one who made the first move! I wanted to kiss you first last night! I wanted to tell you that you were my boyfriend, not the other way around! I was supposed to fall on top on you! Couldn't you see all along that i wanted to make the first move? You are really impossible!" He got up and leaned on the wall.
 
"Is it really that big of a deal?" I asked and walked over to him.
 
"Yes! I am the manly one in this relationship!" He said.
 
"Wait, what now? Manly? You do see that we are both GUYS, right?" I sounded a little bit angry. He nodded his head.
 
"Yes, himchan, i do see that, but you are more feminine!" He looked me up and down. I gasped.
 
"Bang Yong Guk! That most certainly isn't true! Even though i wear eye liner doesn't mean-"
 
"My point stated." He crossed his arms.
 
"Listen here, gukkie. I'm not the one who has a fettish over tigger dolls!" I yelled.
 
"You leave tigger out of this!"
"You need to grow up!"
"You need to do what i say!"
 
"I don't need to do anything! You should respect me as a guy instead of making me feel like a girl! I'm sick of you always trying to take care of me! I don't want to be a crappy house wife!" I felt tears well up in my eyes.
"And if you can't see that, then maybe we should wait and see if we are right for each other!" I wiped my eyes and started to run out the door.
 
"Oh, god dammit, himchan!" He ran after me as i was going out of the practice room door.
 
"No! I don't want to talk to you right now!" I ran faster, but he eventually caught up to me. He grabbed my arm and turned me around.
 
"Himchan. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that." He apologized.
 
"Well, then why did you say it?" I rubbed my eyes, still crying.
 
"I-i don't know, but please! We can work this out!" He looked at me. I could see tears in his eyes. Bang yong guk never cries.
 
"W-why are you crying?" I asked him. He wiped the tears from my face.
 
"Because i am that sorry." He smiled. I looked up at him and wiped his tears away as well.
 
"You shouldn't be sorry. I should be the one who is sorry. I should work out more." I patted my stomach.
 
"No. I should be the one who is sorry. I just- i shouldn't be that traditional. I should respect you the way you respect me." He smiled and wiped the remaining tears from his face. I started tearing up.
 
"Aw, why are you crying again?" Yong guk asked me and ran his fingers through my hair.
 
"B-because you're so considerate!" I started bawling out my tears. He hugged me close to his chest.
 
"Shhhh, don't cry, please." He hugged me. I started to cry more.
 
"How can i stop crying when you make me feel so accepted?! Ahhhhh~" i cried some more.
 
"Awwww, baby, i'm sorry. He cooed and rubbed my back.
 
"You should be! I don't know if i can take your niceness any longer!" I yelled into his shirt. He sighed.
 
"Then you want me to be meaner?" He questioned. I shook my head.
 
"No, but i want you to stop being so damn lovable! I can't resist you!" I cried again. He sighed.
 
"Shhhh, let it all out." He cooed again.
 
"And- and i want us to be official. And i want to go out to dinners and cuddle, and take walks and do all the stuff couples do!" I held onto him. He chuckled.
 
"Ok. But first i want to ask you something..." He got down on one knee.
"Now, Kim himchan. We never made each other official. And i want to be your boyfriend so badly. Would you accept me as your loving, sweet, and y boyfriend?" He smiled and took my hand.
 
"Y-yeah!" I said and hugged him really tight. He cradled me in his arms so tight that i felt like i couldn't breathe.
 
"Himchan?" He asked.
"Hmmm?"
"Kiss?" He pointed to my lips. I smiled and crashed my lips onto his.
 
"Awwww, that's so sweet! But you both know this is a hallway of a building, right?" Daehyun walked in on us.
 
-------------------
Wow! A little angst turned into something so fluffy! I will update tonight! Haha