Um...

Bang stole my heart~

 

"Wha-what was that for?!" Yong guk asked me when he walked out of the shower with the towel around his waist.
"Payback!" I smiled. He went over to his drawer and pulled out some clothes to put on.
"Well, you better delete that picture!" He warned me. I shook my head.
 
"Nope! This picture will remind me of you... All of you." I smirked.
"Y-ya!" He blushed.
"What? It's true..." I walked over to him and back hugged him. "Besides... You look ay~" i smirked and ripped off the towel.
"YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME!!!" I screamed and ran around the dorm.
"YAH! GET BACK HERE!" He yelled and followed me into the living room.
 
"AH! JELLO, COVER YOUR EYES!" Jongup put zelo's hands to his face.
"What was that thing?" Zelo asked jongup, but he hugged him tightly and rubbed his back in comfort.
"Ssshhhhh, baby, it's alright." He cooed.
 
"DUDE! Put some clothes on! You are ruining my eyes!" Daehyun yelled and hid underneath the couch pillow he was holding.
" eyes?! What eyes?!" Young jae asked daehyun. "You see me almost every night!" He said.
"But that's different!" Daehyun sulked into his lover's chest.
"No it's not!" He said back.
 
"Yah! Give me the towel!!!" Yong guk followed himchan into their room.
"Noooo! You will never catch me~!" I yelled and fell onto the bed.
"Yah!" He jumped on me and started to wrestle the towel our of my grasp!
"Yah! Yah! Yah!" I laughed when we flipped positions and i was on top of him.
"Stop it! The towel will be mine!" He warned me.
"No it won't!" I pulled a 180 turn so we were back in our regular positions.
"..."
"..."
I looked at him very awkwardly.
"U-um, here's the... Towel." I gave it to him.
"Thanks..." He muttered. Then he got off of me and went into the bathroom to change.
"Waeeeee~" i asked the sky.
 
-------------------
 
"I'm sorry i... Made you run around the house..." I apologized to him. We sat on our bed and he stared at me awkwardly.
"Cheah..." He muttered in a low voice.
"Um... Is there anything i should get you?" I questioned. He shook his head.
 
"Ok."
"K."
 
The room was awkward again.
 
"Um, sarnanghae." I said.
"Saranghae..." He replied.
 
"...um, i am going to...go see what jello is up to." I ran out of the room.
I banged my head on the door.
"Waeeee~" i cried.
That didn't just happen.
 
A yong guk wrestling match?!?! Really?!?!
 
Gosh...
 
"Hyung? What are you doing?" Daehyun tapped my shoulder.
"Oh, uh yong guk isn't... Talking to me. We got into a little 'hustle' and now we feel awkward..." I admitted.
 
"Well, when ever young jae is sad or not feeling well, i cheer him up.
Danceeee~" he swayed his hips and left.
 
Dance?
Dance...
 
DANCE!
 
"Thank you young jae!" I yelled and flipped through my iphone's music to find the perfect song.
 
-------------------
Very small update, but the next chapter will be so fluffy you will squeal!!! Haha