Bobby pins

Bang stole my heart~

 

I was still sitting on the bed still when yong guk walled in. His legs were wobbly and almost fell down a couple times, but he made it to where i was sitting.
 
"Y-you n-never t-t-told me..." He blankly said, glaze over his eyes.
"Told you what?" I asked nonchalantly. He pointed down 'there'.
"T-that it was so big!!!" He yelled for the whole dorm to hear. I covered his mouth so he couldn't rant anymore.
 
"So?! Shut up about it!" I told him. He nodded when i let go of his face.
"W-why didn't you j-just wait un-until i came with the towel?"
"Because you weren't fast enough! I didn't think you heard me!"
"I heard you! I was getting the towel! Aish! Be more careful next time!" He yelled. I looked at him in disbelief.
 
"So you didn't like what you saw?!" I yelled at him.
"At 8 o'clock in the morning?!" he sarcastically questioned me.
"Yes!!! At 8 o'clock in the morning!" I rolled my eyes. He checked me out.
 
"Yes, i liked it alot, but when it comes out to scare me randomly in the morning like that, i will freeze in my tracks..." He told me. I blushed. "Now please, hand me the towel after you are finished dressing." He walked over to the bathroom's door and the water.
 
"But what if i don't want you to have a towel?" I smirked.
"Oh, we are playing that game now, huh?" He smiled and i got dressed in boxers before i tossed the towel somewhere.
"Yep. You want a towel, you are gonna have to get through me!" I stood up and crossed my arms. He walked over and looked at me up and down before nodding his head.
 
"Or i can just do this..." He smiled and lifted me up. Then tossed me on the bed before running to get the towel i was guarding. He quickly ran into the bathroom and locked the door.
"Hahaha! VICTORY!!!" He hollered.
"No fair, guk! You are gonna have to show me your goods soon!" I yelled. His laugh was muffled by the shower running.
 
"NO FAIR!" I yelled and got dressed in some of yong guk's basket ball shorts before trying to find something to pick the bathroom lock.
 
"Now let's see... I know young jae uses bobby pins..." I walked to the second bathroom and looked through the drawer.
"Nasal strips, bubble gum mouth wash, ah ha!" I looked in the drawer and found a bobby pin. 'Yong guk, you are totally gonna get it!" I evilly laughed to myself before going into our room. I unbent the bobby pin and stuck it in the lock of the door. I turned it multiple times before it finally clicked.
 
I opened the door slowly before walking in. Putting my hand on the curtain, i swiftly tugged it open!
"Ah-ha!" I yelled and he let out a manly-girly screech.
"Eeeeeeeee~" he screamed and i jumped in the shower.
"Wait, no! Stop! That tickles, hahahaha HAHAHAHA~ stop, stop!" He pleaded.
 
"You saw me, i get to see you!" I laughed and put him in a deathly hug. "And i like what i see?"
 
"Yah! Ahhhhh!" He laughed some more as i tickled the crap out of him.
"Ok, ok! You win! You win! Stop, himchan! Get your hands off of there!" He yelled.
 
"Hahaha *SNAP!*" i took a picture of his 'everything'. Then walked away from the scene.
 
"I saw your everything...
SO SO Y~" i imitated siwon's voice.
 
So, so, y~ hahaha
 
-------------------
Just a quick update before i start dancing...
I hope you guys found this chapter to be a comedy fluff. Hahaha.