Pulsabang~

Bang stole my heart~

 

When we were finished with the tour of the building, the kids went back to the dorm.
"Hyung~ don't do anything that would make himchan preg-"
"Jello, baby, would you help me with something." Jongup asked the maknae nicely.
"With what?" He responded back innocently.
"*whisper*"
"Oh, u-um, hyungs i got to-to u-um t-take c-care of a problem of J-Jonguppie's. i-i will- yeah..." He picked jongup up and ran inside the dorm.
 
"Oh goodness they are at 'it' again..." The daejae couple said simultaneously when they walked into the door.
 
"Ok then... Um, himchannie? Wanna go now?" Yong guk grabbed my hand and i held onto his as we walked back to the car.
"Where are we going?" I asked him.
"Pulsabong~ i wanna beat you at shooting games!" He told me competitively.
"Gukkie, i already know you would win..." I confessed. He looked at me with a we-are-still-going face. I sighed.
"Ok, but if i loose all of those games, i will hit you." I glared at him. He smirked.
 
"Oh really now? Were~?" He checked me out. I blushed.
"Aw, you ert!" I hit his arm.
"Hit me some more!" He moaned and i blushed even more red.
"Just go."
"JUST GO JUST GO WOAH OH~"
 
"Shuddup, you living tigger!"
 
--------------------
 
We sat down in a room filled with xbox controllers and a hole variety of games. It was so awesome how much stuff they had. And we had a room all to ourselves, which was also good- if you know what i mean... Hahaha
 
"What game do you wanna play?" I asked him. He looked around a little bit before selecting a rated M game.
 
"This one! Dead space 2!!!" He yelled in english and handed me the game. I flinched.
 
"This one looks really scary~" i whined.
"It's not that scary. I've played it before." He told me and popped the disk into the xbox. The music played and i hesitantly grabbed a controller.
 
"Are you sure it isn't a scary game?" I asked. He put one arm around my shoulder.
 
"Relax! If it's too scary we can play another game." He smiled dearly. I blushed even more.
 
-------------------
 
"AH, YEOBO!" I screamed as the mutant aliens in the game popped out of nowhere to try to eat me. Yong guk killed them off for me and we continued further in the game. There was only one problem: the more you progress, the more aliens and jump scares there are.
 
"Yah! Eeepppp!" I yelled and hid into yong guk's lap as the big bad creatures started attacking me. He froze.
 
"H-h-himchannn~ your head isn't in my la-ahh!" He moaned, trying to push me away from his crotch.
 
"What? Is it over?" I sat up and looked at his face. He was curled over.
 
"What happened? Did i hurt you? I put a hand on his back. He flinched.
 
"N-no, your head was a little too up to be in my lap." He put the game away with shaky hands. My eyes widened.
 
"Oh, i'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-"
"It's ok, really." He said and grabbed another game.
 
"Yong guk, if you are mad at me, i-"
"It's ok! Please, really! It is." He put his hands up in defense. "Now let's see: oh! I know! We could play this." He held up a random game.
 
"I don't really want to play any more games right now." I confessed. He sat back in the couch.
"Well, then what do you wanna do?" He asked me.
"Sleeeeeepppppp~" i moaned and stretched my arms. I fell into yong guk's chest.
"We could sleep any time!" He whined, but i cuddled into his side.
"I know, but i want to sleep here. It's nice and warm and we don't have to think about the kids..." I groaned and nuzzled my head into his chest. "Besides, why wouldn't you want to cuddle with me? Do you not like me anymore?" I whimpered.
 
"No! I do! It's just this is a public place. You want to sleep here?"
"Yeah..." I muttered and closed my eyes.
 
-------------------
 
"Yeobo~ yeobo~ wake up!" Yong guk whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes. We were home, in bed.
 
"How did i get here?" I asked him.
"Well, being the trustworthy, y boyfriend i am, i carried you bridal style out of the pulsabong, and took us home in the car! I should be rewarded..." He smiled.
"Ok. Here!" I pecked his lips, but he attacked my face wanting more.
 
"Y-yah! Mmph!" I yelped as he was attacking my mouth with kisses. He pulled away panting.
 
"Sorry. I couldn't help myself." He laughed. I panted.
 
"Gosh, when you kiss me like that, at least warn me!" I pouted.
 
"Sorry baby" he cooed and ran his fingers through my hair.
 
"It's ok. But let me return the favor!" I lunged at him and attacked his lips.
 
--------------------
WHAT IT IS, PEOPLE?! Haha~ i just got my bangs cut! Straight across bangs, too! I'm so proud of myself! I'm gonna dye them blue tomorrow! Wow!
 
Oh, and my social media cites if anyone is interested:
Twitter: Me_luvz_kpop
Tumblr: meluvskpop
Line play; meluvskpop
 
So there ya go! Hehehehe ㅋㅋㅋ