Bo beep~

Bang stole my heart~

 

"Yong gukkie?" I opened the door. He was under the covers.
"Wha?" He let out a muffle. I ran over to the tigger and pulled him from under the blankets.
 
"What you want?" He pouted.
"I'm here to cheer you up!" I exclaimed and went through my iphone to find a good song to cheer him up.
 
'Don't loose your temper so so so quickly
Don't loose your temper s-s-s-so quickly
Bo beep bo beep bo beep bo beep bo beep bo beep bo beep ah!
Bo beep bo beep bo beep bo beep bo beep bo beep ah, ah!
Bo beep bo beep bo beep bo beep bo beep bo beep bo beep ah!
Bo beep bo beep bo beep bo beep bo beep bo beep ah, ah!'
 
I shook my hips and bum to the beat of the music. Thankfully watching key on those shows helped me.
 
"Pffff~ hehehe" he started to laugh.
 
'Follow me, follow me!' I stepped with one foot. Then i got on my knees and pouted cutely
'I'm so sorry (so sorry)'
 
"Heh heh heh.' He blushed as i stepped closer so he could watch me dance to the 'bo beep' parts.
 
"Bo beep bo beep bo beep ah, ah!" I sang and he turned off my iPhone's music. I pouted as he did this
'Was it not good?'
'Did i do it wrong'
 
"Himchannie, stop being so cute... You are gonna make me throw up rainbows." He rubbed the back of his neck. I winked at him.
"I am not cute~ i'm manly! See~!" I hit him softly with my 'bunny punch'
 
"Why you no think i manly?!" I spat at him. He just engulfed me into a hug.
 
"I do think you are manly. But i like it when you are cute. Be cute all the time, ok?" He smiled and kissed my cheek.
 
"But i'm manly, i don't wanna be cute! I can't help it!!!" I sulked.
 
"Awww, it's ok to be cute. You are the only one who can do aegyo. If i do aegyo, the birds will die..." He softly smiled to try and cheer me up aswell.
 
"Hahaha, i try to teach you, but you make me cry." I teased.
 
"Hey! That's not nice."
"But it's true..." I looked at him with raised brows. He looked to the ground.
 
"Yeah. I know." He laughed.
 
"I love you so much, you know that?" He whispered in my ear.
"I know. You know i love you, too?" I blushed.
"No, when did you start?" He sarcastically asked. I slapped his .
 
"Yah! Not funny." I looked at him. He stole a quick kiss from my lips.
 
"Yah! That's not funny~" i imitated him and gave him a better kiss. Then, he walked us to bed and laid me down while we were still kissing.
 
 
 
Hehehe, you could guess what happened... >:D
 
We cuddled.
WHAT WERE YOU THINKING WE DID?! Dirty dirty readers... ㅋㅋㅋ
 
-------------------
 
AUTHOR NOTE PLEASE READ!!!
Sorry this chapter is so short, but i think i am gonna end this story here.
DON'T GET WORRIED!!!
I will post sequels of jonglo and daejae so you can see their lives as himchan was living there.
 
I am so happy for all my subscribers i have gotten. And i know, you all are very mad that this was the ending. But i really want to do more of my one shots, and short fluff chapter stories because i was never really confident in this story in the first place.
 
I AM VERY SORRY, out of the bottom of my heart, i will post jonglo and daejae sequels.