Fainting

Bang stole my heart~

 

Himchan pov
-------------
 
As i see the lights flash in the middle of the stage, i know the 5 most handsome people in kpop are about to come out of stage.
"B.A.P!
B.A.P!
B.A.P!" The fans cheer as the men emerge from the sliding led screens that displayed the words "B.A.P; live on earth in seoul" Everyone starts screaming as B.A.P show up in bright colored jackets and slowly walk onto the center stage. Zelo. Jongup, youngjae, daehyun, and yong guk...
Yong guk. My bias in B.A.P.
His hair cut as it was in "oneshot", and an oversized red jacket to symbolize his Mato. It was decorated with radiation stickers and gold studs of stars and prisms. Or was it pyramids? I really couldn't tell because i was screaming too much and jumping around.
 
"Warriors' back!
We gonna' rock this!
Uh-huh!
Ooohhhh~ oh~ oh~ oh~ oh~
B.A.P! Uh-huuuuh, HUH!"
 
Everyone was going crazy as their debut song played through the speakers and echoed the arena we were in.
"Oh my god! Yong guk sshi! Saranghae!!!" I yelled and i thought i saw him look my way, but i wasn't so sure. "Yong guk hyung!" I yelled again, and he smiled this way! Oh the way he smiled. It was an amazing smile. It was a smile i would want to have.
 
----------------------
 
"Where are my BABYZ?!" Daehyun yelled about half way through the show. All most everyone put their hands up and jumped around. Including me.
 
"We need a BABY to come on stage! Who wants to?" Jongup asked the crowd, and damn! They went cray! The girls were screaming and crying and wanted anything to get on that stage; me also, but i didn't show it.
 
While B.A.P was picking someone to go on stage, i felt that i needed to go to the bathroom. I mean, why would a group if guys pick another guy to saranade on stage? So i decided to squeeze through the crowd. Just as i walking out of the theater to find a toilet, i heard a voice boom over the microphone.
 
"Hey, the guy with the limp hand!" A deep husky voice called out through the amphitheater. I turned around, because well, i hurt my hand while dancing their choreography, "one shot."
 
"Yeah, you! You want to come on stage?" The voice called again and everyone looked to me and started to cheer. I shyly took small steps forward and the group looked at their leader in disbelief.
 
As soon as i got onto the stage, i saw everyone in the stadium. Wow! It was big! Huge! "What is your name, baby?" Yong guk asked me and i nearly fainted. Not like i didn't during the concert. B.A.P dancing, plus yong guk's shirt being ripped off during "sacramental confession" was pretty y. But now i got to see him up close! It was amazing!
 
"Kim Himchan." I answered softly. Yong guk smiled. "Ok. Himchan. Who do you like the most out of B.A.P?"
"I l-like you t-the m-most." I spat out and the stadium went crazy.
 
"Awwww! Cute!"
"Himchan+yong guk!"
"I ship them already!" These were the types of things the crowd was saying.
 
"Really? Well, that's sweet!" Zelo and jongup cooed and jumped around.
 
My body was shaking when he was looking at me. I felt like i was going to fall any minute.
 
"What is your favorite song, Himchan?" Youngjae asked and my head shifted to his direction.
"S-sacramental confession!" I exclaimed and yong guk smirked.
 
"That was a nice live performance, huh?" Yong guk asked me while holding his smirk.
"N-no! I mean, yes! Wait, i mean-"
 
-----------------------
3rd person pov
-------
"Oh great, you killed him!" Daehyun yelled at the leader. He looked at the figure on the ground and slightly kicked it. Not too hard.
 
"Hey! Don't bruise him!" Zelo walked in front of yong guk's foot to block himchan from anymore of his kicks. All the fans stood there silent.
 
"U-um, we will take a brief intermission. Please feel free to get some food or... Something." Jongup told the audience and the lights went brighter again as they were dragging himchan's lifeless body backstage.
 
 
The leader sat on the couch backstage and let jongup and youngjae carry himchan. As soon as they were there with him, they put him on the couch with young guk. He picked up the younger's head and put it on his lap.
 
"Somebody, get him ice! Zelo, give me your sock!" Yong guk sent orders out and zelo took of his sock to give to the leader.
 
"Why do you need my sock, hyung?" Zelo asked the ladder.
"Just wait and see." Was all the other said as he draped the sock over himchan's face. He instantly woke up.
 
"Ah, I'm up!" Himchan shot up and felt his head get dizzy around him.
 
"Oh thank god! We were so worried!" Daehyun exclaimed looking at the older who collapsed just minutes ago.
 
"Where am i?" Himchan asked the others as he grabbed his head in hurt.
 
"You are backstage. You just fainted a few minutes ago." Zelo walked back into the room with only one shoe and sock on. He was eating grapes.
 
"O-ok. Wait, i did?!" Himchan asked again and fell backwards again. Yong guk's lap caught him.
 
"You ok there?" Yong guk smiled at the younger man. His eyes widened and he shot back up again, grabbing his head because another dizzy spell hit him.
 
"Woah! Slow down there!" Young jae warned his hyung. Himchan nodded.
 
"Do you need anything? Water?" Jongup came back with the ice packet and gave it to hyung to put on his head.
 
"No. I think i'm ok. I just need to rest." Himchan held the ice pack to his head. "I don't think i am stable to walk or drive home." He said.
 
"Oh... Well, maybe you could-"
"Jello! He can't stay over the night. He's a complete stranger." Young jae told the maknae and he pouted.
"But he can't even stand, young jae..." Jongup said as he looked toward the people arguing.
"Yeah. He could stay the night i guess. But he can't stay in our room!" Daehyun warned the others as he clung young jae to his chest. He blushed.
 
"O-ok. Then i guess he can stay over until he's stable to get back home. Its the least we could- oh we gotta go back on stage! Bye himchannie!" Yong guk got up from the couch and ran with the other members on the stage.
 
'Himchannie... He called me himchannie!' Himchan smiled and blushed at his new nickname.
 
----------------------------
Hello lovely readers! I just wanted to get back into writing chapter stories, because i haven't tried to write one in 4 months, soooo..... Yeah! I will post this up and hopefully finish chapter 2 tonight and post it tomorrow. BUT DON'T EXPECT IT, K?! ㅋㅋㅋ