Daehyun & L.Joe

Blockbuster

House music blasted through the speakers as lights moved sporatically. Bodies rubbed against each other as they swayed to the beat of the music. Ray held onto L.Joe as they moved to the beat of the song, sweat falling from both of their foreheads. Ray lifted her head up watching the lights dance around her, she took in a deep breath and lifted her hair up and let it fall down her back once again. Looking at L.Joe through hooded eyes, he opened his palm revealing a white pill. Ray opened signaling L.Joe to give it to her, as soon as it entered she swallowed it quickly. A rush filled her, she grabbed onto L.Joe's neck pushing her lips onto his. In the meantime his hands traveled her body as their lips moved together on the dancefloor. Ray released herself and moved to the middle of the dancefloor. She felt weightless under the lights, everything in her line of vision seemed to slow down; she felt herself smile as she pulled L.Joe close to her burying her face into his neck planting kisses along his jaw line before slipping away.

Vertigo hit her as people were moving in front of her at unreal speeds. L.Joe grabbed Ray from behind and pulled her to a nearby couch. She tangled her fingers in his hair as she sloppily kissed him. He pulled her body onto his as he kissed her neck, every touch bursting her nerve endings sending her into a frenzy. Weightless and full of ecstacy Ray began to see black spots clouding her vision. She pulled L.Joe back up and dragged him to the dancefloor once more. He ran his hands up and down her body as she grinded up against him. Flashes of the night began to leave her as she felt her sanity slowly slipping away, just leaving her in blackness for the rest of the night.

----------------------------

Streams of sunlight stung her retinas as Ray opened and closed her eyes, she slowly got up trying to refocus her attention from her throbbing headache. She rubbed her eyes once more now fully awake, L.Joe was beside her snoring lightly under the sheets. Standing up straight Ray felt her blood rush to her legs, moving one foot in front of the other she swaggered her way into the bathroom. L.Joe woke up with a start when he heard the sound of rushing water, he groaned as he rubbed his eyes trying to wake up fully. He stretched his arms feeling his empty bed side. Smiling L.Joe sat up in bed and grabbed his phone scrolling through his contacts before pressing the call button.

A faint voice answered the other line, "Yoboseyo?"

"Jaiga," said L.Joe smiling. He paused listening to the voice on the other line, "I'll be at school after lunch, wait for me?" Smiling to himself he nodded listening to the other line, "Saranghe, Jaiga." Once he hung up the phone the bathroom door opened allowing steam to slither its way into the bedroom.

Ray came out from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her glistening body, "Who was that?"

L.Joe placed his phone on the nightstand, "Oh, Chunji just asking us where we are." Ray sauntered over to the bed cuddling close to L.Joe, reaching over him she grabbed her cigarettes and lighter. Placing one in she flicked on her lighter inhaling deeply. She felt her muscles unwind as she let the smoke drip from her lips. At the same time L.Joe grabbed a cigarette for himself and flicked the lighter burning the end of it. Blowing out smoke L.Joe brought his lips to Ray's forehead, "Saranghae, Jaiga." Ray closed her eyes as she allowed L.Joe's words go in one ear and out the other. 

--------------------------------

Daehyun was impatient the whole day, every five minutes he would look over at Ray's desk hoping that by some miracle she would appear.

"Yah, hyung she isn't here stop fidgeting," scolded Youngjae. Daehyun sent Youngjae a look before returning to his work.

"Alright, that's it for today. Now go and get some lunch," announced Mrs. Park. The class closed their books and headed to the lunch room with haste.

"You still haven't talked to Yumi?" asked Youngjae as he served himself some kimbibap.

Daehyun shook his head, "No, I don't know what to say to her."

"You can always start with I'm sorry."

"But what if I'm not?"

Youngjae sighed, "Think about this logically, you have Yumi who is hopelessly in love with you and would do anything for you. And then you have Ray who fights with you and is with L.Joe."

"But-"

"But nothing, don't be a pabo."

At that moment Yumi walked up to their table with puffy eyes. She sighed her voice cracking a bit before asking, "Can I sit here?" Daehyun nodded as Yumi took a seat across from him and Youngjae. She began eating her food silently before taking another deep breath, "Daehyun-isshi..."

"Yumi, you don't have to apologize," she looked at Daehyun with wide eyes, "I'm the one who should apologize. I've been out of it these past few days, mianhaeyo.

A smile danced across Yumi's lips as she moved from her seat to sit next to Daehyun. Kissing him on the cheek she said, "It's okay oppa, saranghae~"

"Me too," said Daehyun smiling slightly.

Youngjae sighed in relief, "Finally! Now that that is over can we eat?" Daehyun and Yumi nodded filling their mouths with food. There was a clank of metal on the table as Ray took a seat, Youngjae lifted his eyes to meet Ray's, "Ah, Ray-ah where were you?"

"Probably ing-" muttered Yumi before Daehyun shot her a warning glance.

Ray chewed her food, "Just late." L.Joe came moments later sitting next to Ray kissing her cheek lightly.

"We were busy," said L.Joe smiling smuggly. Ray rolled her eyes in annoyance and continued to eat.

"Ahem." Everyone at the table lifted their head to look at the doe eyed girl before them, "Can I sit here?"

"Yeah," L.Joe said as he scooted over quickly.

"Oh, how rude I forgot to introduce myself, Yoona-imnida."

"We know who you are," said Ray coldly. Daehyun and Youngjae both looked at Ray raising their eyebrows in surprise at the tone of her voice. L.Joe looked at Ray smirking before he placed his hand on Yoona's leg causing her to blush. Yumi watched as Yoona looked at L.Joe smiling, Ray threw down her spoon and stood up, "I need a cigarette."

Daehyun, Yumi, and Youngjae all looked at each other feeling the tension between Ray and L.Joe. As soon as Ray left Yoona scooted closer to L.Joe nuzzling her face into his neck. 

"What do you think you're doing?" asked Youngjae coldly.

L.Joe looked up at him raising an eyebrow, "What does it look like I'm doing? Enjoying lunch obviously."

"So bringing the girl you're sleeping with to the table is the right thing?"

"Does this concern you?" said L.Joe as he pulled Yoona closer.

"Bastard," muttered Daehyun.

"What was that?"

"ing bastard."

"Jealous that I'm ing Ray and Yoona, while you won't even touch your own girlfriend?" mused L.Joe. He leaned into Yumi winking, "You know if you want to learn a thing or two..." Daehyun stood up quickly grabbing L.Joe by the collar pressing his ace into his, "Oh, did I hit a nerve?" mocked L.Joe. Daehyun felt his face turning beat red with rage. "What you haven't ed your own girlfriend?" Daehyun balled his fist ready to swing at him.

"Daehyun!" said Yumi hurriedly, "let it go." Daehyun dropped L.Joe's collar and shoved him back into his seat. 

L.Joe began to chuckle, "Wow, I didn't know you had it in you Jung Daehyun." Daehyun stood up once again swinging his arm back before Youngjae locked his arms behind him.

"Daehyun it's okay," said Youngjae trying to calm him down.

"Youngjae-ah let me go," grinded Daehyun.

"Yeah, let him go Youngjae, Daehyunnie here wants a fight," cooed L.Joe. 

Daehyun fought against Youngjae's hold until he finally escaped from his grip, shoving L.Joe aside and walking out of the cafeteria. L.Joe stood at the table with an amused expression on his face.

"You happy now?" said Yumi as she pushed past him and ran after Daehyun.

"Not quite."