Daehyun

Blockbuster

Daehyun lay on his bed starring at his ceiling, everything seemed to bore him. Ever since the fight broke out at school Daehyun didn't have a care in the world, he touched his face wincingat the bruise on his cheek. The past few days Daehyun shut out the world, he didn't want to think about Yumi, Ray avoidedhis existence, and Youngjae was too busy working. 

"Daehyun-ah! Have you completed you're college applications yet?" Daehyun turned to his desk where the envelopes lay sealed and ready to send. He turned his head quickly, he didn't want to think about the future. Everything was happening all too quickly, and just when Daehyun thought he had his life together Ray had to enter it. Getting up Daehyun picked up his house keys and grabbed his jacket. "Umma I'm going out!"

"Yah! Daehyun did you finish your applications?"

He turned at the door smiling towards his mother, "The are all on my desk ready to be sent." His mother smiled at himnodding for him to go.

With his hands shoved into his pockets Daehyun walked the streets alone. He passed by a cowd and went compleely unnoticed, finally looking up he found himself in the same alleyway that he first met Ray. He ruffled is hair and continued to walk on with his head down, until he bumped into someone. 

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Daehyun apologized as he gathered all her belongingsthat had spilled onto the pavement. Her hand grazed his slightly as the both of them looked at each other.

"Ray?"

She looked into is eyes and looked down at her thins again, quickly grabbing them from Daehyun she pushed herself up and muttered a quick "thanks." PassingDaehyun she stopped herselfand turned to face him, "Are you okay?"

He scoffed at her question, "It feels like I haven't seen you in weeks, you ignoremy existence at school and the first thing you ask me is if I'm okay? What do you think Ray?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean-"

"That bruise on your face doesn't look too good."

"Why are you avoiding me?"

"Daehyun-"

"Don't. Cut the bull and tell me why you won't open up to me. For s sake we had and you just walked out as if nothing happened." She stood ther under Daehyun's gaze. Her hand shook as he came closer to her wrapping his arms around her. "Why won't you let me love you?"

Ray felt herself shaking under his grip, opening her arms her purse fell again as she held onto Daehyun's shirt burying her face in his chest as she cried. "I don't know." she said between muffled sobs. Daehun rubbed her back trying to soothe her cries. She pulled away from him wiping left over tears. She picked up her bag and the pair stood in the alleyway where they first shared their first meeting. "I have to go."

"Ok." Daehyun felt his shoulders slouch at her statement. He watched her reach the end of the alleyway. She ce mre smiling slighly at Daehyun as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Thank you for loving me, Daehyun."