Ray & Daehyun & Minzy

Blockbuster

Hours passed as Ray and Daehyun worked on their project.

"What time is it?" asked Ray.

Daehyun looked up from the piece of paperhe was studying, "Eight, I think?"

As if on cue there was a ring at the gate, Daehyun set his papers down and went to answer it. When he answered the door Minzy stood before him smiling, "Anneyong Daehyun oppa~!"

"Uh, hey Minzy? Uhmmm what are you doing here?"

She stood on her tip toes trying to see behind him, "Is Ray here?"

Ray emerged from Daehyun's room, "You ready?"

Daehyun turned from Minzy to Ray, a curious glaze over his eyes, "Ready for what?"

Minzy opened her eyes wide, "Clubbing! Do you want to come oppa?!"

Ray rolled her eyes as she leaned against Daehyun's door, "I don't think he's up for it--"

"I'll go." Ray turned to Daehyun her face slightly annoyed. Daehyun met her eyes and leaned in close, "I said, I'll go." In a quick movement he was out of her face and pulling Minzy out the door. "Are you coming!?" Daehyun called back. 

Ray found herself smiling, "Aish, this guy."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Outside the club Daehyun and Minzy waited as Ray spoke to the bouncer. Daehyun watched as Ray leaned into the man's ear and played with the buckle of his belt.

"Wahhh, she's cool huh?"

Daehyun turned to Minzy watching her eyes glint as she watched Ray flirt with the bouncer.

"Cool?" questioned Daehyun.

"Ne, the way she isn't afraid to go up to any guy, just her confidence."

"Minzy-ah, you can go up to anyone too."

"Aniya, not like Ray."

Daehyun and Minzy turned their heads towards Ray who was holding three red bands, "I got us VIP passes!" 

"How did--" Daehyun started as he put on his wristband.

"Don't worry," Ray said snapping hers on. "Kaja!"

The trio were welcomed with the bass drop of music and a wave of heat. Minzy looked at her surroundings, flashing lights putting her mind into a daze. She watched as sweat seemed to drop from their skin. Ray dragged them through the dance floor and into a VIP booth in the back. Daehyun and Minzy took their seats and looked at Ray awwardl waiting for her next order,

"YAH!" she screamed over the music, "don't just sit there, loosen up!" Ray reached into the tin bucket that was on the table and pulled out a beer cracking it open and letting the liquid slide down . Daehyun looked over to Minzy who was already drinking her own. "Come on," said Ray as she held a drink towards Daehyun. He looked into her eues noticing the spark of insistence. Grabbing the drink his skin came in contact with hers causing his mind to spark sporatically. Smiling she saulted Daehyun and drank the rest of her drink in one shot. Minzy and Daehyun followed Ray's actions and let the beer to slide down their throats causing them to feel a bit numb. The trio kept reaching into the bucket pulling out drink by drink having a silent contest as to who could drink the most.

"Wahhhhhh daebakk~" slurred Minzy as she looked out onto the dance floor.

"Do you want to dance?" asked Ray as she poured herself a shot. Minzy nodded innocently, her eyes turning into large orbs. Ray grabbed Minzy's wrist and dragged her to the dance floor. Ray began to sway her hipsto the beat, while Minzy stood there awkwardly. "Just sway your hips it's easy!" Minzy began to feel the beat and moved along with it letting it be her guide. Ray felt herself smile as she watched Minzy unravel before her. A tall man grabbed Minzy by the waist and pulled her closer. Ray saw Minzy move towards him still moving with the music. Ray turned to Daehyun locking his gaze with hers. Walking towards him, she sat next to him leaning in slightly, "You know Minzy says she wants to be like me--"

"She isn't..."

"Exactly," Ray turned to look at Minzy, "she's her own and she has more confidence than most. She definitely has more courage than me."

Daehyun turned to Ray contemplating her last comment, "Do you want to dance?"

Ray looked at Daehyun a smile playing on her lips; she nudged Daehyun's shoulder and grabbed his hand leading him onto the dance floor. They pushed themselves into the middle and wrapped their arms around each other. The song changed to a slower beat and Ray swayed into Daehyun's hips as she looked into his eyes. Daehyun watched as Ray's eyes turned dark with lust, he leaned in closer resting his forehead on hers. Ray felt herself leaning into Daehyun's touch, she wanted more; she wanted all of him. Leaning in Ray felt Daehyun's lips brush hers ever so slightly, That was all it took, Daehyun pushed his lips onto Ray's their lips molding into each other, placing his hand on the small of her back he pulled her in more. Lights seemed to stop and the music was nearl muted to them. They felt their bodies heave with desire as they held onto each other desperately, Ray moving her hands through Daehyun's hair making the kiss more passionate. After a few moments they pulled away from each other catching their breath. The two stood on the dance floor admist the music and grinding bodies letting everything that just happened sink in. Ray felt herself bring her hand up to her lips. Daehyun stepped closer to her closing the space between them. He cupped her cheeks this time and place his lips gently on hers. Ray was leaning into his touch once more clutching onto his shirt. She stopped her actions, and pushed him away.

"What are you doing?" she shot a Daehyun.

"I-I-I don't know." he stuttered.

"Yeah you sure don't." Ray pushed past him and grabbed Minzy dragging her out of the club. Daehyun stood in the middle of the dance floor touching his lips. Roughly placing his hand on his head he ruffled his hair in frustration and made his way back to the booth. Once he sat down he grabbed a shot glass and started on a fresh new bottle of Patron.