Ray

Blockbuster

Ray opened her eyes slightly, feeling a body push into her. She opened to protest but felt being covered by a rough hand. Her head felt light as she watched her vision darken, lulling into the darkness she lost conciousness.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Waking up once more Ray moved her hands over her face rubbing her eyes slightly. Pulling the covers off Ray saw the yellow and purple bruises forming on her bare legs. She pulled herself out of bed slowly feeling her legs shake as she stood up. Peering into the mirror Ray saw various bruises forming on her body, most on her arms and legs. Tears stream down her cheeks, covering her bare body with her hands she felt everything she had been holding in finally break through her walls. All the sadness, all the anger finally racking her body in one blow. Ray quickly grabbed her desk chair crashing it against her mirror. Dropping the chair she fell to the ground holding herself in the fetal position shaking with silent sobs.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Daehyun took his seat next to Youngjae, his eyes were strained and red as if he hadn't slept in days. Youngjae looked at Daehyun worry in his eyes, "She won't come today. Stop Stressing."

Daehyun looked down closing his eyes slightly, "Don't talk about it."

Youngjae placed his hand on Daehyun's shoulder trying to comfort him. Daehyun turnedto Youngjae sadness filling his eyes. "Yah! Jung Daehyun!" Daehyun turned to see L.Joe looking down at him, "Have you seen Ray?"

"Isn't she your girlfriend?" Daehyun shot back clenching his fists.

L.Joe shrugged. "Not so sure anymore, thought she moved on to you."

Daehyun stood up from his seat grabbing L.Joe by the collar, "Don't talk about her like shes some animal. There is more to her than you ing think, but you don't think do you? You're the animal, not her."

Raising an eyebrow L.Joe tore Dae's hands off of him, "You think I know Ray, let me tell you what she's really like. That little -"

The classroom door opened as Ray walked in, slowly trudging to her seat she ignored the environment around her. She looked forward with vacant eyes, as if her mind was somewhere else. L.Joe looked at Daehyun and cocked a smile, he went over to Ray touching her hand causing her to flinch slightly. She turned her eyes and stared at L.Joe, "Byunghyun, mianhaeyo. I didn't mean what I said the other day." She held his hand and squeezed it tightly. "Sarangheyo." Daehyun felt himself fall into his seat as soon as the word fell from her lips. He couldn't wrap his mind around it; this wasn't the Ray he knew. She wouldn't become so submissive, he looked at Ray hurt evident in his eyes. L.Joe bent down giving Ray a chaste kiss, she looked over at Daehyun tears b her eyes; she was in just as much pain as he was. He shut himself down, finally turning from Ray and looking forward clenching his fists tightly. She wanted to reach out to him, tell him that everything would be all right. That things were better this way. Deep down she knew that everything wasn't going to be all right, she wanted Daehyun's arms around her torso. She wanted him to comfort her, to take her out of this hell. But she knew there was no way out now. Touching her cheeks she felt her tears, rubbing them away quickly. Pulling out her notes trying to forget the way Daehyun looked at her the night they kissed.

AN: I know this is a bit short, and possibly draggy. But trust me I am working on the plot development more. There is a lot more to come guys ^^