L.Joe & Ray

Blockbuster

Ray climbed another flight of stairs before she finally reached the roof top. She opened the door allowing the breeze to flow through her long curls. Ray reached for the pack of cigarettes that were laying in her jacket pocket, pulling them out she began to hit them against her palm. Slipping one into she heard the door behind her open.

"Smoking on campus? And on your first day?" L. Joe closed the door behind him and walked towards Ray.

"Why afraid you'll get caught?" replied Ray airly. She flicked the lighter and lit her cigarette, taking a deep breath. She blew the excess smoke in his face. 

L. Joe moved closer so he was just inches away from Ray's face. L.Joe stood there studying Ray's hazel eyes as she took another drag.

"I'm L.Joe by the way." 

Ray paused flicking her cigarette off the rooftop, "That's interesting." Ray walked past L.Joe and back into the school. L.Joe sat on the rooftop peering at the door Ray just went through.

----------

Daehyun turned his head when the classroom door opened.

"I wonder where she went..." whispered Youngjae. Daehyun shrugged as he prepared for the next lecture. "Well, where ever it was L.Joe just came back too."

Daehyun watched as L.Joe walked in with a smug smile. "Bastard," Daehyun whispered to himself.

The teacher entered the classroom once more and began the lecture. Ray jotted down notes on various Korean relations with Japan when she decided that she needed something exciting. Ray raised her hand slowly waiting for the teacher to notice her.

"Yes Ray?"

"May I go to the nurses office? I'm not feeling all to well."

The teacher looked at Ray, "You do seem a bit pale. Go ahead and get some medicine."

Ray bowed and turned walking out of the class. On her way out Ray slid her left hand across L.Joe's shoulders, he smirked and raised his hand immediately, "Sangsanim, shouldn't I Ray since she is new and may not know where it is?"

Mrs. Park nodded, "Go on L.joe, before she gets lost."

L.Joe stood up and went into the hall; he looked arounf the empty hall wondering where Ray was, but she was no where in sight. L.Joe kept on walking until he reached the nurse's office. He opened the door and walked inside, "Ray?"

The door behind him closed and locked with a single click. Ray walked from the door towards L.Joe until they were inches apart.

L.Joe smirked, "Where's the nurse?"

Ray traced the buttons of L.Joes shirt, "Out."

"For how long?" asked L.Joe raising an eyebrow.

Ray walked to the nurse's desk and sat on it, whilist playing with her nylon knee highs, "Does it matter?" Ray moved to her button up and began ing it slowly.

L.Joe watched knowing what was to come next. In one swift movement L.Joe walked over and pushed the desks contents onto the floor. Ray grabbed his neck and put her lips on his, his hands making their way up her legs. They remained in the nurse's office, their bodies tangled together.