Daehyun & Ray & L.Joe

Blockbuster

The next day Daehyun woke up with a throbbing headache. He lay his head on the desk and took a deep breath hoping that his headache would just magically disappear.

"Rough night?" asked Youngjae as he took a seat next to him.

"Ughhh..." groaned Daehyun.

"I'll take that as a yes."

Daehyun raised his head squinting at Youngjae, "What happened when I left?"

"Do you remember anything?" Daehyun shook his head. Youngjae sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, "For starters Yumi was pretty ticked off."

"Why?"

"Because you practically ignored her the whole night."

"Didn't I dance with her at one point?"

"Yeah, one time. The rest of the time you were glaring at L.Joe and Ray."

Daehyun ran his hand through his hair frustrated, "AISHHHH, Jung Daehyun."

"I told her you were drunk and were probabl spacing out whenever she questioned me."

"Gomawao."

"How was walking Ray home?"

"Bwo?"

"That's why you had me walk Yumi home remember?"

Daehyun buried his face in his hands and groaned, "Does Yumi know?"

Youngjae shook his head, "I told her you were too sick."

Daehyun squeezed his eyes shut trying to remember what happened the night before. Images of him and Ray flooded his mind:

So are you and L.Joe together?

We ed once, that's it....

"Yah, hyung," Youngjae said catching his attention.

"I am pretty sure it didn't go over too well last night."

"You remember now?"

Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows, "I think so. We ended up arguing."

"About what?"

Daehyun turned his head to look at L.Joe's empty desk, "About L.Joe."

"Oh..."

The rest of the class filed in and Mrs. Park began the lecture, about twenty minutes in the classroom door slid open.

"Yah, L.Joe-ah Ray-ah don't be late for my class." L.Joe and Ray stepped into class their hair and uniform askew. They both bowed in apology before heading towards their seats.

Ray's voice instantly echoed through Daehyun's head, We ed once, that's it. 

L.Joe took his seat shooting an arrogant smile towards Ray. She looked at him a smirk forming across her lips, but her amusement never quite reached her eyes. She turned to Daehyun her smirk falling, biting her lip nervously she quickly pulled out her books opening them to the correct pages. Every now and then Daehyun would look up at Ray as she tried to focus on her work. She fidgeted in her seat feeling uncomfortable under his constant gazes. She looked up at him quickly capturing his eyes, time seemed to still as she studied his features. His piercing gaze, his lips; she wanted to know what they would feel like. The bell rang suddenly startling her as she quicky shoved her books into her desk and went over to L.Joe. 

Daehyun and Youngjae walked into the cafeteria sitting at their usual table.

"Daehyunnie!" Yumi rushed over to them a brown paper bag in her hands, "I got you some medicine to help with the headache."

Daehyun looked at Yumi shocked, "I thought you were mad at me for not walking you home?"

"Aniyooo oppa~ You just lost control last night and got sick, how could I be angry?"

Daehyun looked at her slightly confused before he decided it was probably better to forget about it. He smiled taking the medicine, "Gomawao."

"Hey Yoo Youngjae, can we kick it here?"

Daehyun put down his water and looked at L.Joe who was standing with Ray waiting for an answer.

"Neh hyung."

L.Joe placed his tray on the table and Ray sat down next to him putting her elbows on the table looking bored.

"You aren't going to eat?" asked Daehyun concerned. Yumi looked between Daehyun and Ray glaring at the two.

"Nope, don't have money." said Ray in a dulled out tone. 

"I'll get you something," offered Daehyun. Yumi turned red with rage shooting Ray a dirty look.

"Oppa~~ don't you think her boyfriend should do that?" spat Yumi.

"Oh, L.Joe isn't-" started Ray.

"Jaiga, do you want something to eat?" asked L.Joe.

"Ani-"

L.Joe kissed her quickly before getting up from his seat and going back into line.

"I wasn't hungry," shot Ray.

"Well now you have a boyfriend to get you food," said Yumi as she cuddled closer to Daehyun. Ray watched clenching her fists under the table. She tried her hardest biting back a remark that would surely push Yumi to her limits. Daehyun looked at Ray silently apologizing, she looked back at him wondering why he cared enough to apologize; he was nothing to her, they weren't together. L.Joe returned to their table with a tray full of food. Ray looked up at Yumi smiling smugly.

"Gomawao oppa~" Ray pulled L.Joe by his collar causing his lips to crash with hers. She bit his lip slightly as she pulled away, wiping her bottom lip with her thumb Ray picked up her chopsticks and began to eat. L.Joe looked at her with lustful eyes as he grazed his hand over her inner thigh.

Yumi watched with disgust, "Dirty ."

Ray set her chopsticks down and looked at Yumi, "I'm sorry what was that again?"

Yumi scoffed and continued to eat her food. Daehyun and Youngjae side glanced at each other feeling the tension at the table rise inch by inch.