chapter 6

[PG-13] LIFE

This chapter need a little requirement especially imagination. If you can imagine the scene, it will be funny ;) 

 

Chapter 6

As we reached the dorm, Key opened the door. He looked anxious, raising his two eye brows. I could even see fine lines on his forehead.

‘Oh. My. God.’ Key said out loud, specifically uttered it word by word. ‘Pabo, what did you do to yourself??’ He opened the gate wide enough and helped Min Ho to carry my bags off his hand.

Tae Min-a, go and take the first aid kit. Jae Yung is injured! It is at the wooden cupboard. In Onew Hyung’s room, second section.’ He continued.

What?? Jae Yung is injured? Is she okay? Onew Hyung, Go and take the first aid kit please? I need to know Jae Yung’s condition!!’

‘What? I’m on the phone. Urgent call!! Jong Hyun, go and take first aid kit now!!’

‘What? Me??? Why me?’

‘JUST GO AND TAKE IT NOW!!!’ 4 of them ordered Jong Hyun. Jong Hyun turned away with his pouted mouth and walked towards Onew’s room. 

 

Min Ho carried me to a sofa while Jong Hyun rushed out with a first aid kit. Onew ended his phone and came towards my direction.

 

First,

What happened? Why is she injured?’ Onew asked Min Ho. ‘Are you okay?’ he turned around and asked me.

‘I’m okay.’ My answer was false. Obviously I’m NOT!

‘She almost got kidnap.’ Min Ho replied while walking out of the kitchen, handing me a glass of hot water. ‘Drink some. You will feel better.’

‘Thank you, I replied, still trembling inside.

Omg. Why? What happened??’ Jong Hyun joined their conversation.

‘What??’ Onew asked to get more in- depth information.  

Because………………’ Min Ho answered

‘But why?’ Jong Hyun asked. The story goes on and on.

 

On the other side,

‘Aijor., why are you so careless? Did you fall into a river or cliff? How did you hurt yourself so badly?’ Key asked, taking out antiseptic cream to clear my wound.

Are you okay? What happened to your face? Someone slapped you? Is it painful?’ Tae Min asked. I nodded.

‘Ya.. Stop asking not necessary things. Obviously it is painful. Can’t you see, wounds and cuts are everywhere?’

‘I’m talking to Jae Yung, not you. Come on. Pass it to me, I’ll do it!’

‘No. You do not know how to use it.’

‘I know okay. Let me try.’

‘No. You are going to hurt her!’

‘No. I won’t. You go and cook for her.’

‘I will but later. After I’ve done my job.’

‘No. I’ll do it. Go and cook now.’ And bla bla bla.

 

 After that,

Aiyoyoyo, look at the swelling. You need to visit doctor tomorrow.’ Key lectured me, again.

I’ll bring her to visit the doctor tomorrow morning.’ Tae Min suggested.

‘Do you think that you are strong enough to carry her?’

‘Who said so? I do work out, okay? I have muscles too. You see!’

‘No. We need Min Ho to carry her.’ Key insisted.

And you, pabo! You cannot eat egg, prawn, seafood, chicken and others. You better watch your food intake.’ Key nagged.

 

Oh my! The dorm was so noisy! It was worst than a night market! All 7W’s, who, how, what, why, whose, where, and how came out that night. Imagine all five of them talked at the same time. Onew, MinHo and Jong Hyun looked so serious while having a so-called ‘press conference’ about how he was able to save me. On the other hand, Key and Tae Min were arguing whether who to help me out and bring me to see doctor tomorrow morning. And Key even lectured me!!! Goshh! Give me a break! I need space to breath!

 

STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!’ I shouted while putting two of my hands to cover my ears. I could not stand of the noise anymore. 5 of them stood paralyzed, looking at me.

‘Okay, if you are going to ask me whether I am okay, I’m going to say yes. If you want to know whether is it painful, I’m going to say yes. If you want know what happened to me, ask me tomorrow. If you want to know why I left, ask me tomorrow. And I only need a person to help me to clean up my wound. I do not need five of you to be here, making so much of noise. My brain is going to burst soon!!! Thank you!’

Five of them paused for so long. I could see that they were trying to absorb whatever I told them. They didn’t even move an inch!

‘Ya.. What’s wrong? Why are you guys looking at me like that?? I’m done.  I’ve finished talking.’

‘Yaa, pabo! Jung Jae Yung! Who are you to talk now? You are the youngest here! You are even younger than Tae Min. You should be happy that 5 stars are worried about you! You have no right to talk. So, SHUT UP!’ Key scolded.

What? You call me pabo??’

‘Yes! You are so stupid! How can you hurt yourself until so badly?’

‘It is not even what I want okay! Grrrrr...’ I grinned my teeth and looked away.

‘Can both of you stop quarrelling?’ Tae Min asked with his annoyed tone. Both of us took a glance at Tae Min.

Pfffttt…’ Both of us exchanged stared before looking away. I don’t even want to look at Key. There is no proper of vocabulary that I could express myself towards Key. He is just such an idiot!!

Oh. My. God. The debate, gossiping, discussion quarreling, or whatever you want to name it, continued. I really could not stand it anymore.

Hello!’ I waved at them, trying to capture their attention. ‘Can you see? Hello. I’m a patient. A patient need to rest. Please go and do your own thing. I’m okay. I’m fine. I’m cool, okay?’ I was annoyed and irritated with the whole situation. I need silence!

 

Finally,

Okay okay. Guys, let’s give her some rest. She must be tired today. Tae Min, let Jae Yung to use your room for these few days. You will be sleeping with me, okay? If there is anything, we shall discuss tomorrow.’ Thank God! Onew commanded.

‘But before we go off, I have something very important to say. Check this out.’ Onew went over to grab his netbook and pass it to us.

‘This has got something to do with Key and Jae Yung. Manager called me just now and said that, both of your pictures are up on the Internet. Hyung wants to know what happened previously and he want to see us tomorrow, especially you, Jae Yung.’ Onew pointed at me. I’ve never seen his serious face before.

-END OF CHAPTER 6-