Chapter 10

[PG-13] LIFE

Chapter 10

Since I’ve already passed my audition, the daddy Onew decided to celebrate my first victory which I didn’t even know why he must celebrate it. I still need to pass through a few more tests before being an official trainee! Maybe just a relax party for everyone and this is going to be my first party with the boys. It’s going to be a memorable and happy one, as usual with the presence of the sangtae dubu daddy, Onew oppa, my best buddy that always like to tease me by asking me out, Jong Hyun oppa, the irritating devilish diva, Key umma, my far cousin that was constantly acting like my brother, Min Ho oppa and always cute and adorable yet mature pretty boy, Tae Min oppa.

Author’s note: Who is a fan of ONKEY??? *hands up hands up* Hahahaha! I am! I’m a fan of OnKey and also JongKey! Aren’t these two are the best couple in SHINee? Hehehe. OnKey fans, get ready to laugh! 


OnKey moment!

Kibum-a !!! What food did you prepare for tonight? Do you prepare CHICKEN?’ Onew eyes turned into real big when he mentioned about chicken. He is totally a chicken LOVER!! If chicken is going to extinct in this world, the first person that going to die is Onew. 

‘If I say don’t, will you kick me out of the house or ask me to sleep inside bath tub tonight? Ya ya ya…. stop stealing food and help to bring those foods out!’ Key hit Onew’s hand when Onew was trying to steal food. 

Awww… How can I kick my wife out of the house or ask you to sleep bath tub tonight? I love you so much. Just like how much you love me right?’ Onew touched Key’s face to irritate him further while giving him a smirk and a flying kiss. 

‘Then what about I sleep on your bed and you sleep at the bath tub tonight? EWWWWW! Stop touching me. Did you wash your hands or use hand sanitizer? GERMS!’Key ran to the washing basin and started washing his face. 

‘And I don’t love you okay, hyung. I mean, I respect and love you as a leader, but NOT that type of love. I’m straight okay? I like girls!!’ he continued. 

‘Aww.. stop pretending. Can we sleep together tonight? I miss how you and Tae Min squashed me into sandwich when we were sleeping few weeks ago. I know you love me! See! Look at the amount chicken dishes you prepared! I know is just for me.’ 

‘Oh God. Hyung, stop being so GAY okay?? Look at my hand. Do you know what this is? GOOSEBUMPS! I’ll sleep on my bed and you will sleep on your bed tonight! And get out right now! You are disturbing me!’

‘Hahaha.. Okay okay, I shall stop playing. Oh.. Did you prepare something addition for him? He is coming tonight!’

‘Obviously! He is another very special guest besides Jae Yung tonight!’ 


Author note: Do you know who is he? Did you guess correctly? Answer will be revealed soon! Hahaha. I dunno isit funny or not but to me it is funny. I mean OnKey moment 


-Ding dong ding dong-

I guess he is here! I’ll go open the door. Remember to add more meat inside but less onion!! Onion makes me cry!’

‘Onion cannot make you cry after you cook it okay? And just admit you are a cry baby, hyung!’

‘Hey. I’m not! I’m not Jong Hyun, okay?’

‘Shut up and open the door now!!’ 


Before I opened the door, Jong Hyun had already opened the door and welcomed the ‘guest’ warmly.

‘YOOGEUN –A ! Bobo..’ Jong Hyun carried him up while Onew was just standing at the side, looking at Yoogeun from far. I was still afraid to carry him until now. ‘Jong Hyun appa miss you so much!’

‘Onew appa.’ Yoogeun was looking at Jong Hyun and called him, Onew appa. Jong Hyun was already in frustration when YooGeun still can’t remember his name but remember Onew’s name. 

‘Yoogeun-a. I’m Jong Hyun appa. Not Onew appa! Onew appa is scared of you. He doesn’t carry you remember?? Bad appa.’ Jong Hyun tried to psycho YooGeun.

‘Don’t try to influence my son okay? He is still young and pure. Go away you, Mr No1Skinship!’ Onew gained his courage and carried him up for the first time. That was the second time Onew was able to carry him up after Hello Baby reality show ends. ‘Come. I bring you to see a pretty noona. Jae Yung-a, meet our special guest!’ 

Jae YUNG POV

I rushed out when Onew oppa called me from outside.

‘Whose kid is it? So freaking adorable!!!’ I grabbed him off from Onew oppa’s hand and carried him right away. I love kids for your information. My previous ambition was to get married to a freaking rich and handsome husband, being a mother of two kids and does house chores at home, and wait for my husband to get back home after work. What a stupid and less ambitious dream. Okay, I’m getting off topic it’s time to wake up, Jae Yung. You are not living in a fairytale anymore. I gave a light slap on my face.

‘Oh.. He’s our son. We used to film a reality show called ‘Hello Baby’ and he is the baby. Isn’t he cute? YooGeun-a, call Jae Yung umma!’ Onew stuck out his tongue after he knew he said something wrong. 

I gave a dead stare when he asked YooGeun to call me, umma. ‘Anni anni, call me Jae Yung noona. Not umma. Noona.’

‘Merong merong.’ YooGeun didn’t call me and he just stuck out his tongue. Aigooo…. he is freaking cute!! I just want to pinch his chubby cheeks!

‘Bobo. Jae Yung noona.’ Onew carry him up and make Yoo Geun to kiss me. My face was full of saliva. 

‘Aigooo.. Three of you, like a family! Father, mother and a son.’ Min Ho said while leaning against the wooden door, enjoy looking us playing with Yoo Geun. Have I ever told you that Min Ho oppa has the most cheerful smile? ‘It’s time for dinner,’ he continued. 

Both Onew and I narrowed our eye sight before walking out to the dining table. When we were sitting down, about to eat, someone rang the bell. Uninvited guest. 

‘Noona !! You are here! I miss you so much.’ Tae Min shouted when she saw a lady in white dress with a long ash brown hair. She’s tall. About 167cm with light make up, big eyes, small mouth, long legs, wearing a pair of beautiful earrings. Okay, my point is, she is pretty and I’m jealous. 

‘Tae Min-a! Stop bragging and overreacting. I just saw you few days back.’ She replied Tae Min. Both of them look close. 

‘Hahaha.. Noona, stop pulling my legs! Come, let me do an official introduction to my gir- Err… I mean our friend.’

‘Who’s she?
’ I whispered to Jong Hyun whom was seating next to me. 

Before Jong Hyun said something, Tae Min voiced out. ‘Jae Yung-a, meet our noona, Min Joo! She is a very close childhood friend of Onew. That day when you were sick, she treated you. She is a trainee doctor.’ Tae Min introduced me to her. 

I’m trying my best to give her a smile but it was a fake one. During the whole dinner, I was having my own conversation with Jong Hyun, Onew and Min Ho, playing with YooGeun while Key, Tae Min and that Min Joo noona were having their own conversation. I dislike her and I admit, I’m jealous of her.

Our same old rules! Who lose during the game have to wash those dishes!’ Onew suggested a game.

‘Huh? What game?’ I asked suspiciously, not knowing what their game was about, feeling kind of left out. 

‘Ohh.. The game is very easy. We have to call another person’s name and with a number, example 4. And the person has to repeat it 4 times and pass on to another person. For example I start. Onew 5. Then, Onew hyung will have to say Onew Onew Onew Onew Onew for five times and said Key 3 times. Then will be Key’s turn. Arrasso?’ Tae Min teached. 

‘Err… I guess so?’ 

‘Maybe. We can play one round first before we play for the real one. Onew Hyung, start first.’ 

‘Key 5.’ 
Onew started the game. 

‘Key Key Key Key Key. Min Ho 2.’

‘Min Ho Min Ho. Jae Yung 4’

‘Jae Yung Jae Yung Jae Yung Jae Yung. Tae Min 3.’

‘Tae Min Tae Min Tae Min Tae Min.’ 

‘Ohhhhhh! You said 4 times. You lost.’
 I was caught Tae Min’s mistake. 

See.. if you mention more or less or wrong person answer, you lose. Let’s go for a real one.’ 

‘Ya.. What do you mean by go for a real one? You’ve lost! Our first loser is out! Let’s find our second loser.’
 Key voiced out. 

‘Ya.. Not fair. Don’t bully me because I’m the youngest, okay? Start over again. I start first! Jong Hyun 3.’ Tae Min continued

‘Jong Hyun Jong Hyun Jong Hyun. Key 4.’

‘Key Key Key Key. Min Joo 3.’

‘Min Joo Min Joo Min Joo. Onew 3.’

‘Onew Onew Onew. Jae Yung 4.’

‘Jae Yung Jae Yung Jae Yung Jae Yung. Min Ho 4’

‘Min Ho. Min Ho Min Ho Min Ho Min Ho. OMG !!!’

‘HAHAAHAHH! Our first loser is Min Ho! HAHAAHAHAHA! Okay! Min Ho, you can choose a person to help you!’
 Key voiced out. 

‘Noona.’ Suddenly Yoo Geun came out and said it out, pointing at me.

‘Our second lucky person that is going to wash those dishes is Jae Yung!’ Tae Min said.

‘Huh?’ I was still blurring.

YooGeun picked you. So basically, you need to wash those plates with Min Ho. Palli palli go!’ 

When I was about to cross, Onew stopped me ‘But before cross… You need to say a password.’ 

‘Huh? Password.’

‘Yes. A magic word please!’

‘Excuse me?’

‘Nope.’

‘ Errrr… Thank you?’

‘Wrong guess?’

‘Please onew oppa?
’ I started to get frustrated! 

You have to say. Onew oppa is the most handsome person on earth.’

‘Huh?’
 I was trying to digest his words. Onew-oppa-is-the-most-handsome-person-on-earth.

‘Yes, you must say so. To cross over. If you want to cross over !’

Before I opened my mouth, Min Ho came and pushed Onew away. He dropped on the floor helplessly.

‘Yaaa..! Stop disturbing us!’

‘Huhuhu.. Noone likes me. Everyone doesn’t respect me as a leader. I emo.’ 
Onew acted like a small kid and walked away while that Min Joo noona chased after him.

Goshh.. Onew condition is back in action!’ 

Everyone was laughing at Onew, dubu Onew oppa really dubu Onew oppa. Hahahaha…



Min Joo POV

‘Onew.. Are you okay? Aishhh.. Those boys always like that.’ I started a conversation when I found him seating on the staircase outside the dorm. 

‘I’m fine.. I’m just sitting outside to catch some fresh air.’

‘Really? I’m glad if you are fine. As you know, you are my best childhood friend. I don’t wish to see you sad. By the way, Jae Yung doesn’t seem to like me. She hates me? I sensed a fake smile when she saw me.’

‘Nah. She is always like that when she meets new people. After you get to know her, she is a very nice person. I hope that both of you will be very close friends.’
 Onew flashed his shining smile again. 

‘Not a problem. I always welcome new friends. And I think she is special. By the way, did you take constantly take the medicine that I gave you?’

‘Err.. I did.’

‘Lee Jin Ki! You better not tell lies. You knew that you are not good at lying.’

‘Okay okay. I did take but I didn’t take constantly. You can’t blame me because I’m always busy and sometimes I do forget to take medicine!'

‘I’m sorry.’ 
Onew sighed and looked on his feet. 

You promised me to take the medicine constantly! What if they come back again? You knew that only by taking medicine could control the bacteria growing in your body and you are telling me that you didn’t take it because you are busy. Are you giving me excuses again?? Did you feel dizzy or headache or chest pain these days??’

‘Err nope.’

‘Are you sure??’

‘Yes dear. Do not worry okay. I have a personal doctor like you that constantly checking on me. How can I fall sick? And I’m getting big size now! How can I lose to those small bacteria right??’
 I tried to make a joke but she was still in her serious face. Aishhh.. My joke, epic fail. 

‘Lee Jin Ki, I’m telling you this again. This is not funny thing okay. Heart disease can come back anytime okay? Heart disease is not a small sickness like cough and cold when you can get healed after 3-4 days okay? What more this disease is passed from generation to generation?? Do you know this disease can caught DEATH??!??!?!?’

‘I know I know. But I’m fine now, you see.’ 

‘You are always like that. You will never ever take care of yourself!! Do you want me to tell the boys so that they will take care of you and remind you to eat medicine every day??’ 
I started to raise my voice. 

‘Min Joo, calm down okay. I will not die, okay? I promise you that from today onwards I will eat my medicine. I will send a test message to you every day after I have my medicine okay? Please do not tell the boys. I do not want them to be worry. Please.’

‘You better do what you have promised me. If I knew that you skipped your medicine, I’m going to tell Key and I make sure that he nags you to take your medicine every day, arrasso?’

‘Yes boss! I’ll listen okay? Your attitude never changes since young! You are always worrying about single little thing. Aiyoyo.’

‘Onew, both of us grow up together and I saw with my own eyes how this disease tortures you 4 years ago before you become a trainee in SM.’

‘Is 4 years ago right?? I’ll be fine okay? I promise.’ 

‘I don’t know should I be happy because you are positive or not. I will arrange a full body check for you by this week.’ 



A little history of Min Joo

Min Joo is a very close childhood friend of Onew. Both Onew and she grew up together. And Onew introduced Min Joo to the other boys. They call her Noona because she is elder. Min Joo and Onew are same age but Min Joo is just elder than Onew a few months. They are too close until they call each other names. 


Author’s note: Okay! I’m sorry dear MVPs. Please do not kill me!! I love you ! <3