Chapter 9 part 2

[PG-13] LIFE

Chapter 9 part 2

After a day of care by Tae Min, I recovered at a very fast pace. Is just fever for your information =.=! Since that day onwards, I refuse to see anyone except for Tae Min because he was the only person that I trust. Both of us could talk better maybe because of our close . He seems to be the intermediary, telling the others what I want and passing message from the other to me if there was any. I just locked myself inside Tae Min’s room, without leaving a single step out of his room. My day was just to get up and eat, then sleep and wake up and eat again. That was my bull life for the past few days. 

‘What’s this?’ I lifted up a piece of paper It’s a word – Sorry. I guess was that pabo Key slipped it under. A new piece of paper will be slipped under the door every morning. But the paper ended up in the dustbin in less than 1 minute after reading it. I don’t see the necessary of him doing such thing because I knew that I will not forgive him. 

‘Jae Yung-a,’ someone knocked the door, was Onew. I didn’t answer him.

‘I don’t know whether are you still awake. But I just want to tell you that audition starts from 2.30 tomorrow. We will go with you. Sleep well. See you tomorrow.’ He continued.

I’m not going to the audition anymore.’ I replied him without alerting him. I was not sure whether did he listen my reply.

*** 


“Knock knock knock”

‘Jae Yung-a, it’s time to get ready for your audition. You need to do final practice. You have not being doing any practice for the past 3 days.’ Onew, being the father knocked the door. There was no answer at all.

‘Jae Yung-a. Wake up. Key had prepared breakfast for you. Let’s eat before having our final practice.’ 

‘I’ve told you that I’m not going right?’ 
I shouted from inside.

‘Why are you not coming? Are you going to give up on this audition?’

‘Yes. I want to sleep. Don’t disturb me.’ 


There was no sound behind the door anymore. I felt relief and I guess is time for me to catch up my beautiful sleep again, not worrying what was going to happen. Maybe I should put it this way; I was not going to bother what is going to happen next.


Suddenly a person came and knocked the door even faster and louder. He was in frustration. Whose turn is it now? Sighh..

‘I WANT TO SLEEP. STOP KNOCKING THE DOOR.’ 

‘Jae Yung, you come out NOW!’ 

‘Get lost! I want to sleep!’

‘I SAID, COME OUT NOW !!!!!’

‘No. I’m not!’ 



Min Ho’s POV

I asked Key Hyung for Tae Min’s room key. I don’t know why but I got my nerves on when I knew that Jae Yung didn’t want to go for audition. If she fails after trying, I’ve got nothing to say. Maybe I can just say that she is not good enough and she needs more practice in the future. But now, she wanted to give up without giving her chance to try. I wanted to give her a slap on her face so that she will be awake from her doing.

‘Min Ho Hyung. You cannot do such a thing.’ Tae Min tried to stop me from opening the room door with the key.

‘Tae Min-a, go away. Don’t stop me.’

‘But you cannot do like that to Jae Yung.’

‘Tae Min-a, do you want me to slap you to? Do you want to see her like that? Look at her. Do you want to continue to be like that? She’s like rubbish now! You are not going to help her if you stop me!’


I was able to open the room door and she was sleeping on Tae Min’s bed with a blanket covering her whole body, from head to toe. 

‘I say, get up now!’ I shouted.

No. I don’t want!'

I grabbed the blanket hard from her and threw it on the floor. She glared right into my eyes with her messy hair and she was still in her pajamas. 

‘What are you doing?’ She screamed to me.

‘I should ask you what you are doing. Why are you not getting ready for the audition? You are going to be late!’

‘I’m not going.’

‘Why are you doing this to yourself? Why are you giving up on yourself?’

‘I don’t see the reason of me living anymore. Just let me be rubbish!! Leave!’

‘Just because you lost your cup and you are giving up? If your brother is still alive, do you think your brother wants to see you in such a condition? Your brother is going to be very disappointed at you!!’

‘Don’t talk about my brother to me! Don’t talk to me! If my brother is still alive, I’m still a little princess at home. If my brother is still alive, I will not meet weird people like five of you. If my brother is still alive, I will not be at such a ghost place!!!!! If my brother is still alive, I will not be living in guilt UNTIL NOW!’

‘And you are just only my far far far cousin! Please do not interfere my life when I didn’t even know your existence as my cousin until I came here. And please don’t act like my brother when you are not ONE!!!’ 


‘You are hopeless.’

‘Come on! Get a life man. You have more things to worry beside worrying this far, far related cousin which has already give up her life. So f*** off for now.’



She grabbed the blanket that was on the floor and covered herself with it again. I went speechless when she said that to me. I gave up. She cannot be saved anymore. She killed every reason I was trying to help me, including getting her fighting spirit back. I just realized that, no matter what I say, how much I talk, I cannot change the fact that she gave up her life. She’s pure rubbish now. 

***

Jae Yung’s POV

I knew that I uttered something that was overboard. I knew that I’m acting like a , saying those hurtful words to Min Ho oppa who always loves me as a sister because I knew that he only has a brother. He always wanted to have a sister. I knew that Min Ho oppa intention was good. He wanted to gain back my fighting spirit and ask me not give up easily. But that doesn’t help anymore. I’ve lost everything. I’ve lost everything in my life. What is the point of me, going to the audition and fail as I predicted. I don’t see myself standing on the stage, performing like SHINee boys. They shine on stage, but I don’t. 

‘Jae Yung-a, why are you still here?’

‘Oppa, Ji Sun oppa! I miss you.’

‘I miss you too. I’m asking you, why are you still here?’

‘Why do you bother to know? You don’t even care about me’

‘Aigoo.. my lovely sister is angry? Who say I don’t care about you? You are my one and only sister!’

‘If you were to care about me, you will not leave me alone here. YOU-ARE-DEAD!'

‘Sometimes, there are not many things that I could take control, especially when comes to live or death. But you are different. You still can take control of your life.’

‘I don’t want to listen! You lie to me. You didn’t make all your promise! Now even the last thing that you gave me for my 14th birthday is broken. I cannot even take care such a small thing. I’m so angry and disappointed at myself. How do you want me to take charge of my life?’

‘That is just a cup. You see. I’m still around and I’ve sent you five stars to help you in your life. Not enough?’
‘But I only want you. I only want you, oppa.’

‘Listen to me. These five stars will be there to replace me and I will be watching you from above. If you see the brightest star in the sky, that is me. If you miss me, you still can talk to me. I will always be there for you. And remember what I told you? You are a capable person. Make use of your capability. You are going to be a hit in the future. ’

‘Oppa…. Oppa……’


~Dupsshhhhh~ I fall down from the bed.

‘What time is it now??’ I look at the wall clock that was ticking. It was already 3pm. I ran out of the room. The boys were looking at me.

‘I want to go to the audition.’ 

All the boys startled like I’ve spoken some Alien language. After a few seconds, they came back to sense. I rushed to the dining table and ate up everything on the table. I need strength. Onew oppa rushed out and prepare the car while Tae Min oppa was packing things that were needed. Jong Hyun oppa was preparing my clothes while Min Ho oppa came and gave me the widest and more charismatic smile. I guess he must be the happiest SHINee members to know that I’m going for an audition. Key oppa? I don’t even give a damn. 

Five of the boys followed me to the audition place to give me strength and encouragement. They told me not to be fear of the judges and just sing and dance like normal practice. When we entered the venue, many people left already. But people started looking and gossiping behind me when they saw the boys was following behind me. 

We did the ‘FIGHTING’ hand on hand before I entered the exam. This is the turning point of my life.

‘You are late.’ One of the judges said.

‘I’m sorry judges.’

‘You’ve got 5 minutes left. You may begin now.’

‘I’ll be singing two songs, SHINee- Noona Neomu Yeppo and SHINee- Ring Ding Dong.’



Min Ho POV

Waiting outside the room was definitely no joke. All of us were waiting anxiously outside the hall, walking back and forth.

‘Tae Min and Min Ho-a, sit down! Don’t walking back and forth! Both of you made my eyes blurr!’ Jong Hyun commanded.

After 10 minute, Jae Yung finally came out with her heads down. I would see tears formed at the corner of her eyes.

‘How is it?’ Almost all the boys surrounded her and asked her the result.

I went over and grabbed her shoulder. I was trying to console her by rubbing her arms and said, ‘it’s okay. Let’s go home.’

Suddenly when we were walking, Jae Yung stopped. 

‘I PASSED!!!!!’ She took out the certificate that was written – PASS! I grabbed her certificate and reread again for numerous time. She passed! Yes, she passed!!


Onew POV

When she came out, all of us wanted to know the result as soon as possible. But when she walked out with her head down, I knew that something was wrong. I wanted to say something but Min Ho had shut me down. He knew that I was going to say something stupid or trying to say a cold joke where nobody will laugh at it. He was very observant. He walked to the car park quickly with Jae Yung, ahead of us. All of us went back with disappointed feeling. But suddenly Jae Yung surprised us and said that she passed! The feeling was exactly the same like how SHINee won Music Bank award for the first time. Aigooo… She’s like our Jong Hyun, a bit a bit then cried. All of us gave her a group hug and individual hug. Nothing is much happier looking at our little sister able to get win the first round of audition. 

‘Let’s have a PARTY TONIGHT!! We will have a special guest!’ I was talking alone when no one actually bothered about me. I’m such a sad fellow. 


Jae Yung’s POV
I didn’t want to pull a prank on them actually. Happy and grateful tears started to foam when I walked out of the room. I wanted to tell them that I passed but I was too happy until I cried and no word was able to come out from my mouth. I guess Min Ho oppa thought that I failed and quickly came by my side. He even told the boys not to mention anything. But after I calmed myself down, I was able to tell them that I actually passed the audition. 

The boys started shouting and screaming with joy when they knew I passed. The boys congratulate me one by one and gave me a hug. First was Onew oppa, then Tae Min oppa, Jong Hyun oppa and…. Key oppa… Errr.. I did hug him, but I felt the awkwardness when we hug. I was still angry at him, but I that angry feeling was able to be covered by the happy feeling at that moment. I must specify, that moment ONLY! And last but not least, the person that gave me the longest hug was Min Ho oppa. When I was hugging Min Ho oppa, I felt that I was actually hugging Ji Sun oppa. Min Ho oppa, thanks for taking care of me and you didn’t give up on me.


- END OF CHAPTER 9 PART 2-

By the way, if you realised Onew's conversation, there will be a special guest next chapter. Give a guess on the guest ! I want to know what came into your mind ! Hehehe.. Thanks for reading. I know it is very draggy this chapter. But I hope you enjoy it. And some part of the fanfic, I purposely make it sound funny. so that will not be too 'dead' hahah